Name: Sarah Walker
Age:14
Sex: Female
Arcana: Empress
Appearance: Petite in stature, she only stands at a height of five foot one. Wavy streaks of golden brown hair befall halfway down her back. She has an angular face with freckles covering her cheeks. Along with the angular face, she has a long and narrow nose. Sarah has these vivid green eyes that she got from her mother's side of the family. Having been born and raised in England for most of her life, her skin is pale with no tan whatsoever. From top to bottom, you notice that she has scrumptious curves throughout her bodily form, followed by an ample bosom.
Personality: She is shy until she gets to know you. She's very sweet, compassionatate, caring and at times silly. She really values friendship. She can sometimes have worrywart tendacies when it comes to the well beings of her friends and tends to care more for their happiness than her own. Sarah is also adventurous and curious when it comes to a lot of things.
Biography:
â??Mum, can you pass me the pillow?â?
â??Sure dear,â? her mother replies as the pillow is handed to Sarah.
Sarah grabs the pillow and tries to get comfortable. Which is harder than it looks on a very cramped plane in mid flight.
â??Mum, why did you and dad have to get this teaching job in some random town in Japan of all places? Weren't there any English positions open in London or even Paris?â?
â??I thought you were happy about this. After we found out about this job, you bought as many Japanese language books that you could so that you could learn. What happened to that excitement?â?
â??I am still excited mum. I'm just nervous and I miss my friends from home.â?
â??It's a new chapter for all of us, Sarah. I'm nervous too but at least it will be an adventure learning to live in a different country.â?
â??I suppose, mum, I suppose.â? Sarah sighed and fell asleep, for there were quite a few hours left on the plane before touching down in Tokyo.
â??Welcome to the land of the Rising Sun! I hope you enjoy your stay in Japan. We are about to land at the Narita International Airport. Please fasten your seat belts as we prepare to land.â?
Sarah sits up and yawns before sleepily fastening her belt and rubbing the sleep from her eyes. She lifts the window cover and gazes at the various buildings and planes below her. Before landing, she holds her breath.
Uuumpppph! The plane touches the ground. Sarah releases the air she was holding in relief.
As the three piled out of the plane and gathered their luggage, they boarded the bullet train to reach their final destination, Yokuboshi, Japan.