[quote name='Sangome' timestamp='1302646408' post='706482']
[color="#9932CC"][font="Microsoft Sans Serif"]Entralink can only be used with DSes nearby, and the GTS has always been up. So yeah, it's what we need to get into the Dream World.
Which still hasn't happened for me yet. Fennel keeps telling me that my registration is still being processed...and I signed up, like, three hours ago. I guess it's bogged down at the moment..[/font][/color]
[/quote]
[b]Okay, I haven't checked the GTS so I wasn't sure. It sucks about the Dream World though. It's understandable though, with everything going on, that it would be bogged up.
I'll never be able to use the Entralink then. My White Forest will be so empty. XD[/b]
[quote name='Anise' timestamp='1302708995' post='706518']
[color="#FF0000"]Is it a bad thing that I've lost any motivation to play? I don't know why, but now I put Black into my DS, turn it on, play it for about five minutes, then just stop .-.[/color]
[/quote]
[b]No, I don't think it's bad. The same thing happened to me after beating the sixth gym. I was right in front of a really easy gym (the seventh gym, the ice one,) and even with all of those weaknesses making it easy for me to get the seventh gym badge I just couldn't get motivated to play.
I don't know what's wrong with me, but this is the first gen that I've lost my motivation on. And not even because I got stuck or anything.
I was fine with Platinum, HeartGold and LeafGreen, but this is the first time it's happened. So it's not just you, Anise.
I'm not saying it's Black And White's fault either though since it's been a lot of fun so far. I'm just wondering where the motivation went I guess. XD[/b]