Finnaly i know when the new dragonball z episodes start again Why do cartoon network always restart the episodes at the most interesting parts it just makes me so mad:flaming: :mad:
Trapping her kids in a car then see's them dead and says to the police that she got raped this women makes me sick she should go to hell but I have to spit on her first
i am definetly getting Final Fantasy 11, Kingdom Hearts, Deus Ex 2, Devil May Cry 2: Devil Never Cry, Onimusha 2, Red Faction 2 ,Oni 2 Maybe Mortal Kombat Tenchu 3 and sonic
the way i beat was to cast hastaga on everyone then have with everyone on their overdrives including the aeons then i made rikku throw fire gems at him i had over 50 you can steal them of the bombs
I yell at video games all the time either everytime i get really far in a game and then die or when the computer crashes and when ever i get stuck in a game then thats when i start to throw the joypad
* Wipes away tear in his eye * I am so happy for you.congatulations, I hope that you would be very happy with Mike. But make sure someone films the wedding because i want to see everything that has happened