Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Twinzam v

Members
  • Posts

    237
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Twinzam v

  1. Well i think vegeta is always crying on how goku is always 1 step ahead of him
  2. I love that film:)
  3. I would wish for world peace, immortality, and to be rich thats about it
  4. That split up thing is just a bunch of bullpoo even though i aint seen wwfe in a while
  5. Gohan killed him but i wanted vegeta to win
  6. My parents never ground me :D But whenever im bored i just play lots of video games
  7. Such a hard choice probaly 18 from DBZ
  8. I hate chat rooms i have only been on them once or twice message boards are so much better
  9. When i played it i thought it was great:) for a while then it got really boring:mad:
  10. Man, that is scary:nervous: Hope you get better
  11. I think its great:mrt:
  12. I doubt that their real, their just a bunch of computer games and cartoon charatcers But it would be cool if they were real
  13. I'd get rid of meowth that is one annoying cat
  14. I think it would have to be cell :D
  15. I'v seen the clips and i LOVED it :)
  16. I'm Addicted to computer games and food:D
  17. I liked it:) but I hate that sakuya:flaming:
  18. I live in england and i'm 12
  19. it works, and seph i told you that hint you stole the credit i deserve:flaming: :flaming: :flaming:
  20. Very nice picture:) very nice
  21. I have also played the first one i liked it the second one looks much better
  22. She also knows how to cook better than all the others
  23. I have a annoying older brother and a annoying little brother and sister:flaming:
  24. You should show it to her and then soon the punishment will be over
  25. I think mewtwo is the best of all:D
×
×
  • Create New...