Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Get to the church you dont wanna miss this one! An OB wedding!


Recommended Posts

Posted
[color=indigo]*just notices thread* ...I can't [i]believe[/i] I didn't see one of those banners! ...At least I get to come, now, since it's been delayed. I guess that's one good thing that's coming out of the delay, right? *tumbleweed blows by* ...Oh... ;)

But, uh, anyway... Since Blanko is gone, I can't really PM her, so, uh... Can I be the photographer? I love taking pictures for blackmai... I mean, I love taking incrimin... I just love taking pictures! :D So, what do you think?[/color]
  • Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Posted
[color=blue]Bad Dese. For shame. :nono: Threatening people with photos.....

I saw that Ginny was getting married, I've been so busy that I've only had time to post in BB. I'm glad that the wedding was postponed, 'cause I wanna be in too! I can do any odd job that needs to be done.[/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Panny Chan ;) [/i]
[B]Ok...it is postponed...and cooked all of this food, oh well *eats a chicken wing* more for me... [/B][/QUOTE]

[i]Grabs a chicken wing too[/i] Hey I cooked this stuff too don't take it all...[i]Munches on the food happily.[/i]
Posted
Thanks for the B-day Wishes, Solo. I'm celebrating this weekend since I am off from school and work. So, I'll tell you how it turns out, since it ismy 21st! :devil:
Posted
[QUOTE]Grabs a chicken wing too Hey I cooked this stuff too don't take it all...Munches on the food happily.[/QUOTE]
*Sighs* Oh well. *Take a Chicken wing and goes off to gather the back up ingriedients.*
Posted
OK i am back online...i do have major questions though

so if shaun would PLEASE pm me ...i can ask it...

anyways..

we will get back to the planning
Posted
[color=deeppink] [size=1]Can I be food prep #3? ^-^
Marshmellows, cookies and sweets are my specialty! ^_-
Although... don't be too surprised if the cake's 1/2 gone by the time it's out. ^.^'[/color] [/size]
Posted
You guys, I haven't talked to Ginny on over a week now. I know something's up, but I am not obligated to say what. I hate to do it, but until things are sorted out, I must put this e-wedding on hold. I need to hear from Ginny, and I need to get somethings worked out myself. Not to mention I am as sick as I have been in years. So, watch for this to come back up, hopefully in the near future. Thanks for all the support. Talk to you soon.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...