Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I don't like to give out my name, but a lot of people seem to have me confused with someone else actually named Ed when we talk in chats sometimes. So to clear the air, my name is actually Rob. Not Ed. Rob.

But for board purposes continue to call me Ed, or just [b]T[color=red]V[/color]E[/b] for short. :D
  • Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
my name is Mary Jane, but I don't like the name Mary Jane as much as I like to just call my self M.J, or Mary Jay (I like to spell that out completely- no abreiviations in my name) I don't know what it means because I never thot abaout that before, I just like to turn it around different ways

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...