Meaning: A Grove

Frankie Flora-Lee Shaw

*glares*

thats me

Shucks

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by silentdeath [/i]
[B][color=blue]my name is judson joseph _______.[/color]

[color=red]SO EVERYONE CALL ME JUDD!!!!!!!!!!!![/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=teal][size=1][b]Well, hullo, Judson. ;)

Hey, that's not a bad name at all. I like it. And to quote my Geometry teacher, "It's better than being called a crocus."

--Mike
"char,char!"[/b][/color][/size]

My first name means "From the lendin tree dell"
My second name comes from the roman emperor Augustus(Commonly know as Octavian) I'm not sure if my last name has any meaning

Oh and my full name is lendell Octavius lattimore the emeror from the lendin tree dell

My first name is Shoshona. That`s supposed to be hebrew(Think I misspelled that.)for Lilly. My middle name is Jolisa. I have no idea what that means. Most of my friends though call me Jojo or Shosho. It`s annoying. My last name is too wierd to say. I was named after my dead jewish godmother and my dad.(middle name is supposed to be the girl version of his.)

[color=red]My name is Annie! :toothy:I like my name and I think it suits me...... :)
Well to be honest...my name is really Ann. :rolleyes: I don't mind that name either but it really doesn't suit me. One time a teacher called me Ann and a whole bunch of pepl in my class were like "your name's Ann????:eek:" and I was like "ya its the actuall name for Annie" They were all so amazed! it was quite funny actually. Only a few pepl thought it was normal like my best friend and another one of my friends. Sometimes I think pepl can be very dull. *sigh* Oh ya..I don't know what it means sorry! [/color]

[color=teal]I go by a bunch of names. Here they are:

[b]Fox Hunter:[/b]Fox for cunning, Hunter for my unrelenting will.

[b]Kitsune Ryooshi:[/b]Japanese for "Fox Hunter".

[b]Blaze Ixion:[/b]Blaze for the fires in my eyes, Ixion for the Greek king tied to a flaming wheel.

[b]Blaze Firenze:[/b]See above, Firenze for an old word for "pain".

[b]Artemis Graves:[/b]Artemis for an old English noble, Graves for my deathly attitude when I'm depressed.

[b]John Schock:[/b]John after the saint, Schock........I hate my last name. It's German. For what, I dunno.[/color]

[size=1][color=darkblue]I go by three names. Alex Williams = my goodish side, where I am polite and hard working.
Alexus Bing = my baddish side, where I am a super soccer star, and I am mischevious, and have devilish thoughts.
Alexia = What Weh's mum calls me![/color][/size]