OtakuBoards

Your REAL Name.....

Yu Yu Hakusho!

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by iggy [/i]
[B]my name is really jacked its a russian name cause I was born in russia and crap like that my name is:
Igor and its pronounced Egor and theres a nbunch of ways enemies make fun of it like Eeyore or Ihore and crap like that but I just ignore them and make an insult about them [/B][/QUOTE]

For some strange reason, for about three years, people always used to mistake me for someone called Igor. I never found out who he was. Or even why I kept getting mistaken for him. My name is similar, though, so that could have been it: Hugo. It's a variation of Hugh (meaning mind, soul, thought) that I think originated in Belgium. So there we are. My middle name's Ralph. Stop laughing.

My real name is David William Luke Murphy. But everyone just calls me Dave. So you people can call me that too. At least it is better than Newt Boy. Um, David means beloved in Hebrew. I don't know what the other three mean. William is English or Scottish, something around that area. Murphy is pretty obvious that it is Irish. And I think Luke (My confirmation name) is Hebrew as well.

My name is Alison Lorraine Bernadette Nauschutz. Very long I know. My last name sounds nothing like it looks. Thats why teachers at role call now refuse to say my last name. I would have no idea where any of them come from, but Bernadette was my confermation name and came from some dead saint that's body doesn't decompose.

My real name is Cheyne Trost. For some strange reason nobody can seem to pronounce it (even Trost). My name has actually caused me some trouble, school records have me recorded as a female.

Ch=Sh ey=ay ne=n Cheyne= Shayn(Shane)
Tr is pronounced like the tr in trust and ost is pronounced like the oast in roast. People tend to pronounce the o like you would pronouce the o in the name Ross.

My name is Mike... I think some people know that, but I don't rmemeber. Well there, I don't know what it means though. My middle name is Anthony. I don't know what that means either! So if anyone has either of those names, tell me what they mean please!

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Rain [/i]
[B][color=blue]My first name is Ashlee. I don't know what it means or where it's from or even why my parents named me that. It's really annoying when you want to buy pens and stuff with your name on it, and the only have Ashley and Ashleigh. Teachers are always spelling my name wrong as well. Everyone does. To this day, I have never met another Ashlee. It's freaky, lol.[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=indigo]Heh, I know what it's like. My first name is Jonathon. Yes, Jonath[b]o[/b]n. With an "o." Apparently, my mother was still on some drugs at the hospital, which made her kind of tired and out of it, and she misspelled "Jonathan" on my birth certificate.

I, also, have never met another Jonathon, heh. I've come to like my name, though. It sets me appart from all the Jonathans out there, and I like that. :) ...Still, it can be a bit annoying when almost everyone misspells your name. I usually just go by Jon, to help avoid that.

As for my middle name, it's Conner, and my last name is Goudy. (Pronounced gow-dee, not goo-dee). Conner is the last name on my mother's side of the family, and Goudy is the last name on my father's side.

As for the meaning of my name, I really don't know... I found out what Jonathan meant one time, but I forgot. :cross:[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by calumon_luver [/i]
[B]Well my name is Kayla, but everyone calls me Kitty. I WAS going to be named Hayley or Hillary, but no, I'm Kayla.
[/B][/QUOTE]I dunno why but "Kayla" and "Hayley" are very pretty sounding names to me. Though I also like "Casey" and "Caylie".

Anyways. my real name is Josh (Joshua, but I hate that) Eric Stevenson. "Eric" is after my grandfather. :D

I was going to be called Jesse or Dale aswell, and I could have been if dad didn't have such stupid objections too them. He though "Jesse" was too much of a girl's name, and "Dale" reminded him of "Chip-n-dale" whatever that is....:rolleyes: