OtakuBoards

Your REAL Name.....

Yu Yu Hakusho!

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My real name is Enjoli...yes I know you're wondering how to pronounce it...so don't...LOL

But the funny thing is that my mom got it from a perfume...and I can to find out that it's French...(think it means pretty)....But the ironic thing is I'm a Half-Hispanic girl with a French name!!(1st anyways)

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Shyguy [/i]
[B][size=1]I am Joshua Robert _______ . I would tell you people my last name, but there is a good chance that most of you would say "huh?" Plus I don't want anyone filling out credit cards in my name.

-Shy[/size] [/B][/QUOTE] [SIZE=1]I know! Wheeee! I am special!

::cough::

Well, Kathleen is an Irish name, I believe....And I happen to think it's very pretty. ;)[/SIZE]

Annie Bradley. Ok, ok, it's really Leigh-Anne Bliss Bradley, but even THINK of calling me Leigh-Anne (yes, [I]Leigh-Anne[/I]. Not Lee Ann or some other crapwad spelling. LEIGH-ANNE.) I will stalk you down and beat you over the head with a real frying pan. I MEAN IT.

Leigh-Anne: Leigh is after my grandfather. The one I never knew because he died before I was born. But I think his was spelled differently. Anne: Er. It sounded good with Leigh? And yes, I have a hyphen inbetween Leigh and Anne. It's just a thing. And Annie is obviously a nickname from Anne.

Bliss: From Arthur Bliss, great something grandfather. He's famous in our family some way. I've forgotten.

Bradley: Er. Er. Well, it's from the British side of my family, I know that. (Hightower is Frenchish, Hildebrant is German, and Bradley is British. Juno is Canadian . . . and those are the only last names that I know. I DO know that I'm Irish/Scottish too . . . dang, I'm a dang mutt.)

I used to have a little name book, but I can't remember where I put it. My name is LONG and it has something along the lines of "sheltered meadow" in it. Lettme look . . .

Benjamin Butler _______ can't say mine for obvious reasons which I don't have time to mention.

Benjamin: In hebrew it means Right hand side of GOD (well thats what I've read) and plus my great grandfather on down has had it so I'm stuck with it.

Butler: Don't know why that's there just got that middle name but I'm here to serve just ring a bell.

Guest Hikaru Ichijyo
-___- Hmmm pretty sure there was a similar topic in which my name was given out but for the sake of the matter my name is Kevin Perez, no folks I don't have a middle name as for its meaning I have no clue but if it does mean "handsome" then I guess I'll have to legally change my name V_V.

Anyway thats my name don't wear it out.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Crazy White Boy [/i]
[B]So, for those of you who didn't know, my real name isn't Crazy White Boy--as cool as that would be.... [/B][/QUOTE]

Or more interestingly enough, The Great Frying Pan Man :D

My real name is Moe Murad, and any Simpsons jokes and I'll have your head, I've already heard them all

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by The One [/i]
[B][color=darkred]My name is Jansen, John Jansen, John is, as far as I know, a toilet, so you know...yeah...[/color] [/B][/QUOTE] [SIZE=1]I believe John means something along the lines of 'God is gracious.'[/SIZE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]I wonder what Sir Wangs-alot means.... Nevermind me, I'm home alone.... WITH THE CATS! GOD! SAVE THE CATS! BWAHAHA.... ahem... I should probably read the page before this... but, no... [/B][/QUOTE]

God help you... but not from the cats... lol

Mines Marina Lee Alcantar
The Marina comes from my mother her middle name is Marina.
My Middle name comes from my grandfather named Lee.
My last name is a mixture of Arabic and Mexican. Though if you translate it from straight spanish it means al Cantar (to sing). Basically anyway. I like my friend rachels name her last name is
de los reyes which means; of the kings. If im going to be mexican at least give me a cool name man!

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sara [/i]
[B][SIZE=1]I believe John means something along the lines of 'God is gracious.'[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=darkred]Hehe, God is gracious Jansen, hmmm. Some how it just doesn't sound the same. I still think Toilet Jansen is great, I think I might call my son Toilet, hehehe, now wouldn't that be mean, I can see him being teased at school now, and being dunked in the toilet head first...perhaps not the greatest idea.[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Elite[/i]
[b]The thing about John is that he thought up the whole toilet thing! It wasn't me for a change! At least your name wasn't Billy Cheese Monkey the third[/b] [/QUOTE]

[color=darkred]For some reason I think that Billy Cheese Monkey III would be a quite interesting name to have. I can just imagine the sight on peoples' faces when you fill out a credit card or job application with that name. Wow that would be funny. Phew, just regaining my breath, wooom hehehe...Ok, I'm all done.[/color]

[COLOR=blue]I hate my first name but it's [b]Edvin[/b]. It means Loyal/rich friend. people at my school just call me Edd. I won't say my last name cause I don't want to be hunted down by Mexican drifters with plastic spoons...plus you won't be able to pronounce it.[/COLOR]

My full name is Marcos Antonio Guerrero Jr.III Yes a Jr. and a 3rd. My father and my grandfather has the exact same name so that make me the 3rd of course. And I look ALOT like my father, which puts me as a Jr. I rarely use the end names, only tell it if someone asks. As for the meanings... I have no idea what Antonio means. Last time I checked Marcos means genius and Guerrero means warrior. I would say my name is pure spanish. As for my other names... I'm also called Marcus, Mark in english. Marco, Markito, and Kiko in spanish. Only my family members call me Kiko and it was damn hard trying to keep people from knowing it in high school (God, I would've died if they did...)As for online... Zero and Fork! (hehe.... spoon!!)

I just want to point out a little something: TN, OBVIOUSLY getting some spam-action on, as did Phantom, but you don't see any "Down with the Otaku Lounge" threads in the Suggestion Forum, now do you? I think it would be beneficial to ALL of us if you'd stop being hypocritical. *glares at CWB*

Anyway--for a bit of an update. I mentioned I didn't know why my parents picked out the name Anne to go with Leigh (or possible they picked out Leigh to go with Anne . . . ) but I thihk it's because my name is a combination of two names: Leigh and RoseAnn or MaryAnn or something like that, I just know it has an Ann(e) in there somewhere. Just remembered this this morning . . . Oo;;