OtakuBoards

Your REAL Name.....

Yu Yu Hakusho!

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Rain [/i]
[B][color=blue]My first name is Ashlee. I don't know what it means or where it's from or even why my parents named me that. It's really annoying when you want to buy pens and stuff with your name on it, and the only have Ashley and Ashleigh. Teachers are always spelling my name wrong as well. Everyone does. To this day, I have never met another Ashlee. It's freaky, lol.

And my middle name is Elizabeth. This seems to be a popular name. I got that name from my great-grandmother.

So that's my name[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

OMG my name is Ashlea with an "A" and i know exactly how u feel about the teachers never spelling your name right and never having things with your name spelt correctly on them wow you the first ashlee besides me i know with this problem!!
my full name however is Ashlea-Lynn Chloe Bungay i have no clue what it mean but i think my first name and the way it is spelt(ashlea) means songbird.... but i hate to sing lol. but yeah my mom told me if i was a guy she would have named me larry or steven!
stitch

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i]
[B][color=deeppink]Like Wes Janson from Rogue Squadron :toothy:[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=darkred]...Perhaps, but then again, perhaps not. Wes Jansen? I don't remember that name in any Star Wars movie...ah well, I can't argue with someone as :eek: as you...wowza :D

[size=1]Flattery will get you everywhere...[/size][/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by The One [/i]
[B][color=darkred][size=1]Flattery will get you everywhere...[/size][/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]If that's what you believe ;)

As for Janson, go watch The Empire Strikes Back and pay close attention to the fight scene on Hoth. When the first harpoon cable is released and makes contact with the AT-AT's "leg", you'll hear Wedge Antilles say, "Nice shot, Janson." Wes is Wedge's gunman in his speeder ;)[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i]
[B][color=deeppink]As for Janson, go watch The Empire Strikes Back and pay close attention to the fight scene on Hoth. When the first harpoon cable is released and makes contact with the AT-AT's "leg", you'll hear Wedge Antilles say, "Nice shot, Janson." Wes is Wedge's gunman in his speeder ;)[/color] [/B][/QUOTE] [SIZE=1]Jenna, you are [i]such[/i] a dork. ;)[/SIZE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sara [/i]
[B][SIZE=1]Jenna, you are [i]such[/i] a dork. ;)[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]Cheers to that, Cera! :blulaugh:

I have often wondered if any names mean bad things. You wouldn't think so, but do you think it's possible that there are names with horrid meanings?[/color]

My real name is Lorissa (first name) Alice (middle name) and I'm not going to tell you my last name. Lorissa means "cheerful" oh wait actually Larissa means "cheerful". I think Lorissa probably would be the same thing since they are so close together. Alice means "truth" or "noble". I got my middle name from my grandmother.
At first I didn't really like my name because it is so uncommon but now its starting to grow on me because its so uncommon.:laugh:

My given name is Kimberly which is a European name that means "fortress or meadow". My middle name is pretty common and is Michelle.

As for nicknames, people call me Kim, Kimmie (spelled with an "ie" for some reason instead of a "y"), Coronet, Kimchi, Kimbab, Kimbee, or variations thereof.

Kimchi is a Korean food which is usually fermented vegetables. Kimbab is rice wrapped in seaweed with various seafoods and vegetables mixed in it. ^_^

My name is Gregory, but I hate being called that. Just...Greg.

My parents said I was named after someone named Gregory Hines. They said they liked the name...so yeah. I don't exactly enjoy being named after someone inparticular, especially someone with the last name "Hines," but I've obviously gotten used to the name.

My middle name, which I decline to state, was given to me in an endless line of fathers who have the same name. It was so because they were always only childs, but I was the first one in, like, a century to have a brother, and he has a different middle name (named after my grandfather).

Explaining how I got my last name is uterly pointless. o_O

[COLOR=green][B]Well Gavin, I mean DragonWarrior(used to calling him Gavin) knows my name, but here it tis'

Amy- means Beloved
Catherine- means pure, virginal
Maria- means Mistress of the Sea
Bell- means beautiful
Jean- means beloved also
Floyd- means The Hollow

In the end it is Amy Catherine Maria Bell Jean Floyd, I know,I know, long name but tis me whole name, now I will tell the orgin;

Amy-don't know parents just liked what it meant
Catherine-get this it's Greek
Maria-Spainish
Bell-Scottish
Jean-Irish
Floyd-Welsh

Anyways that is my full name, but when my dad gets mad he just says Amy Catherine, hehe I think he's forgotten my full name. As for nicknames they are Raiye, Elf, Wolfgirl, WildC, Zev, Vef, Ames, Amuck, and a couple of others.[/B][/COLOR]

K, I've decided to reviel my name real name to the OB at last...

K, my name is Nazanin (no, I did not make it up, it's a real name and it's my name), last name you shall never know. Nazanin has two meaning's. First one, pretty flower (or something like that). The other meaning is Beutiful.

My friends usually just call me Naz because my full name is to hard to pronounce. I've met only one other person in my whole life that has had the same name as me, and that was a loooooooong time ago.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Darkmoon [/i]
[B]K, I've decided to reviel my name real name to the OB at last...[/B][/QUOTE]
Oh finally...its not like your name is sooo special that you can't tell anybody what it is Nazanin!Does that mean I get to call you Nazanin on Otakuboards now?

[QUOTE][i] Originaly posted by Darkmoon [/i][B]My friends usually just call me Naz because my full name is to hard to pronounce[/B][/QUOTE]
Its not that hard to pronounce its just that I have a funny accent when I say it or that's why you say anyways...:rolleyes:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Rhys Mayiessen [/i]
[B]Oh finally...its not like your name is sooo special that you can't tell anybody what it is Nazanin!Does that mean I get to call you Nazanin on Otakuboards now?[/b][/quote]

[size=1]Why is it that I alway's feel insulted whenever you reply to something I put up...[/size]

You just did :p

Yeah, go ahead. I don't mind.

[quote][b]Its not that hard to pronounce its just that I have a funny accent when I say it or that's why you say anyways...:rolleyes: [/B][/QUOTE]

You have a [i]horrible[/i] accent when ever you try to say my name. Just like everybody else. So just stick with Naz please.

My first name means "wise and noble ruler" in german, my middle is William and i dont know wut that means so if some1 could tell me..cool. My last name is german 2, i dunno wut it means,, it's Kress so if some1 could tell me that 1 as well i'd b grateful

my name is really jacked its a russian name cause I was born in russia and crap like that my name is:
Igor and its pronounced Egor and theres a nbunch of ways enemies make fun of it like Eeyore or Ihore and crap like that but I just ignore them and make an insult about them