Sephiroth Posted September 1, 2001 Posted September 1, 2001 I have had a great time in malta, I'll never forget the stuff I have done there, me and my friends definately won't forget the cool vacation we had there, ah well, sweet memories, I'm finally back on the boards, nobody probably missed me while I was away, but oh well....
Treble Posted September 1, 2001 Posted September 1, 2001 Heh lots of people missed you I see theres alot of people were mentioning your name and stuff like that.Alright must have been fun in the way you said it welcome back Sephiroth.
Guest Tyco Posted September 1, 2001 Posted September 1, 2001 Howdy Safer , Im gonna post here for a while then take a annother long vacation away from (shudder) theotaku.
Sephiroth Posted September 1, 2001 Author Posted September 1, 2001 I suggest going on vacation to malta....
MysticBabe Posted September 1, 2001 Posted September 1, 2001 your back? wow, amazing :eek: i thought you ditched us lol!:D :D :laugh: :laugh:
Sephiroth Posted September 1, 2001 Author Posted September 1, 2001 heh, I would never ditch the boards, I see some people's post counts have risen considerably since I left....
RicoTranzrig Posted September 1, 2001 Posted September 1, 2001 Welcome back! Too bad I can't go on vacation until next year...school beckons. BTW, where is Malta?
Sephiroth Posted September 1, 2001 Author Posted September 1, 2001 malta is an island south of italy, and close to tunisia, it is south of an island close to it called comino island....
Frankie5 Angels Posted September 1, 2001 Posted September 1, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i] [B]malta is an island south of italy, and close to tunisia, it is south of an island close to it called comino island.... [/B][/QUOTE] Its just a few miles off of Sicily...
Transtic Nerve Posted September 1, 2001 Posted September 1, 2001 Italy is on my "places to go list".... same with Kenya, Australia and so many more other places.
Sephiroth Posted September 1, 2001 Author Posted September 1, 2001 konnichiwa transtic, love your new avatar, even though I've already seen it before, its still cool....
RicoTranzrig Posted September 1, 2001 Posted September 1, 2001 Maybe I might plan a trip there myself, once I get enough money...especially the islands around Italy where it's not crowded.
MysticBabe Posted September 1, 2001 Posted September 1, 2001 then again maybe not[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i] [B]heh, I would never ditch the boards, I see some people's post counts have risen considerably since I left.... [/B][/QUOTE] whoah! really? whos? nah, i knew you wouldn't ditch us, that would be a scary thought though,:eek: :rolleyes: lol, j/k
Transtic Nerve Posted September 1, 2001 Posted September 1, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i] [B]konnichiwa transtic, love your new avatar, even though I've already seen it before, its still cool.... [/B][/QUOTE] Konbanwa Safer.... yes isn't my avatar kawaii!? ::huggles Gackt and Yu-chan::
White Digivise Posted September 1, 2001 Posted September 1, 2001 I'd love to go to Italy. lucky you. Welcome back! *Smiles* :)
MysticBabe Posted September 1, 2001 Posted September 1, 2001 hmm...white, you smile a lot!:D so do I! but i jsut use this :D
Narius Posted September 1, 2001 Posted September 1, 2001 Welcome Back!....I thought I would have something more substantial to say but seems that thats all I have....
Roxy89 Posted September 2, 2001 Posted September 2, 2001 [COLOR=indigo]Welcome back Safer!!! Glad you had fun :D....[/COLOR] ~:devil:~
Sara Posted September 2, 2001 Posted September 2, 2001 Many welcomes, Safer. The boards aren't the same without you....
KAMAKAZI Posted September 2, 2001 Posted September 2, 2001 Hey, welcome back Safer. Well about that tournament...it was...how should I put this.... interesting... [i]Kamakazi out[/i]
Warlock Posted September 2, 2001 Posted September 2, 2001 Welcome back Safer. I see you've enjoyed your trip...
Flash Posted September 2, 2001 Posted September 2, 2001 Welcome Back Safer. Now all my RPGs can return to normal. :)
Kuja Posted September 2, 2001 Posted September 2, 2001 [SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]u left? *hides all the party stuff from the "ding dong the witch is dead" party* *whistles outloud*[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
Flash Posted September 2, 2001 Posted September 2, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by kuja [/i] [B][SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]u left? *hides all the party stuff from the "ding dong the witch is dead" party* *whistles outloud*[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE] *quickly takes off Party hat, and runs away...*
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now