Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I have had a great time in malta, I'll never forget the stuff I have done there, me and my friends definately won't forget the cool vacation we had there, ah well, sweet memories, I'm finally back on the boards, nobody probably missed me while I was away, but oh well....
Posted
Heh lots of people missed you I see theres alot of people were mentioning your name and stuff like that.Alright must have been fun in the way you said it welcome back Sephiroth.
Posted
Howdy Safer , Im gonna post here for a while then take a annother long vacation away from (shudder) theotaku.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]malta is an island south of italy, and close to tunisia, it is south of an island close to it called comino island.... [/B][/QUOTE]



Its just a few miles off of Sicily...
Posted
then again maybe not[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]heh, I would never ditch the boards, I see some people's post counts have risen considerably since I left.... [/B][/QUOTE]
whoah! really? whos? nah, i knew you wouldn't ditch us, that would be a scary thought though,:eek: :rolleyes: lol, j/k
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]konnichiwa transtic, love your new avatar, even though I've already seen it before, its still cool.... [/B][/QUOTE]

Konbanwa Safer.... yes isn't my avatar kawaii!? ::huggles Gackt and Yu-chan::
Posted
[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]u left?
*hides all the party stuff from the "ding dong the witch is dead" party*
*whistles outloud*[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by kuja [/i]
[B][SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]u left?
*hides all the party stuff from the "ding dong the witch is dead" party*
*whistles outloud*[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

*quickly takes off Party hat, and runs away...*

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...