OtakuBoards

Favorite oldschool GB games?

BabyGirl

To be honest, I really loved the very first Super Mario Land.

I remember playing it years ago...the first game I ever played on a Game Boy.

I was fairly young then, and I remember that a few friends had Game Boys (when they had just been released) and I couldn't afford one! :(

I was really jealous...but I never bought a Game Boy until the GB Pocket was released. I got a limited edition gold one :) Some of the old school games were truly the best...

[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]practily anything before GBC was good... i have 4 GBC games and 3 GBA games... lol and plan to invest into this GBA lol it rocks... color was kinda boring... lol
zelda, the mario's and wario 1/2, FF's, double dragon, god i need to get back into gameboy!![/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

Id have to say Donkey Kong, i think i know what level yur talkin about, was it a desert one, or a plane one? hmm i cANT think of it, any ways i cant wait till advanced wars comes out, i reserved it, im not a gaming freak, thats the first game ive ever reserved in my life. ill try to reserve gamecube too. cause i know that there wont be any during christmas, i believe that it will hit bigger than ps2.

[color=deeppink]Heh, the game I'm talking about is Donkey Kong Land, which may differ from Donkey Kong, but I'm not sure...it's a level where you ride a platform that changes directions any time you jump up and down or if it runs into a wall. It's really quite annoying...[/color]

• 2 weeks later...