BabyGirl Posted September 2, 2001 Posted September 2, 2001 [color=deeppink]I was looking through all of my old Gameboy games today and thinking about how much I love the oldschool games. My favorite has to be Link's Awakening, and then Mario Land 3: Wario Land. What about the rest of yas?[/color]
sia Posted September 2, 2001 Posted September 2, 2001 linkz awakening,6 golden coins (that is an old 1 right?),and gotta say b.bunny crazy castle 3
James Posted September 2, 2001 Posted September 2, 2001 To be honest, I really loved the very first Super Mario Land. I remember playing it years ago...the first game I ever played on a Game Boy. I was fairly young then, and I remember that a few friends had Game Boys (when they had just been released) and I couldn't afford one! :( I was really jealous...but I never bought a Game Boy until the GB Pocket was released. I got a limited edition gold one :) Some of the old school games were truly the best...
Kuja Posted September 2, 2001 Posted September 2, 2001 [SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]practily anything before GBC was good... i have 4 GBC games and 3 GBA games... lol and plan to invest into this GBA lol it rocks... color was kinda boring... lol zelda, the mario's and wario 1/2, FF's, double dragon, god i need to get back into gameboy!![/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
James Posted September 2, 2001 Posted September 2, 2001 Yeah...Wario Land 4 looks really nice, too. I want to get that game.
BabyGirl Posted September 2, 2001 Author Posted September 2, 2001 [color=deeppink]Oh and I forgot about Donkey Kong...I hate that stupid game, I couldn't get past this one level, and I still can't...it's really pathetic. I finally decided to give up on that one :rolleyes:[/color]
Cecil Posted September 2, 2001 Posted September 2, 2001 Well. My favorite ones where 6 golden coins, Links awekining and the Game and watch games. (There not that old but they have old games on them)
Treble Posted September 2, 2001 Posted September 2, 2001 I've enjoyed WarioLand 2,King of Fighter 95,BattleToads,.
Krillen Posted September 3, 2001 Posted September 3, 2001 Id have to say Donkey Kong, i think i know what level yur talkin about, was it a desert one, or a plane one? hmm i cANT think of it, any ways i cant wait till advanced wars comes out, i reserved it, im not a gaming freak, thats the first game ive ever reserved in my life. ill try to reserve gamecube too. cause i know that there wont be any during christmas, i believe that it will hit bigger than ps2.
BabyGirl Posted September 3, 2001 Author Posted September 3, 2001 [color=deeppink]Heh, the game I'm talking about is Donkey Kong Land, which may differ from Donkey Kong, but I'm not sure...it's a level where you ride a platform that changes directions any time you jump up and down or if it runs into a wall. It's really quite annoying...[/color]
Mike Posted September 3, 2001 Posted September 3, 2001 kirby's dream land, tetris, and the mario world games, and ya can't forget wario world also. then there's wario blast :D hehe, i'm done :devil:
Kristoff119 Posted September 14, 2001 Posted September 14, 2001 My two favorite original gb games are Knights Quest and Super Mario Land 2.
Desbreko Posted September 15, 2001 Posted September 15, 2001 here's my old GB top 5: 1. The Legend Of Zelda Link's Awakening 2. Super Mario Land 2: 6 Golden Coins 3. Metroid II Return Of Samus 4. Tetris 5. Super Mario Land
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now