Adam Posted November 9, 2002 Posted November 9, 2002 Check out theOtaku.com's two latest additions: Trigun and Cowboy Bebop. It's a beautiful day. :smooch: -Adam
Barra Maral Posted November 9, 2002 Posted November 9, 2002 Hey adam, you freak me out, because just as i noticed this thread, i was looking at the cowboy bebop site on theotaku.com. O.O Edit: Oh by the way, very nice work. hehe
Acid Posted November 9, 2002 Posted November 9, 2002 Nice work Adam and Syk3. He just told me about them a minute ago. :p I look forward to going through the Trigun section later. ;) You guys still [b]need[/b] to expand on your anime sections a bit more though. :p
JCBaggee Posted November 9, 2002 Posted November 9, 2002 [color=red]Niiiice! I love Cowboy Bebop, and the sites got some info I've never seen before. Still haven't seen the Trigun series, but what I saw on the site has me intrigued... --J.C.[/color]
Deedlit Posted November 9, 2002 Posted November 9, 2002 [FONT=arial]amibasuki speaking. the only thing that would make the Cowboy Bebop section better is if the song midis were MP3's *hint hint* :toothy:. ah well, figured I'd give it a shot :cross:. spiffy site, by the way.[/FONT]
Devon Posted November 9, 2002 Posted November 9, 2002 devon like cowboy beebop. devon like it a lot. devon thank adam for site. it is the coolest site ever! (devon is winnig adam points)
Guest Morph Posted November 9, 2002 Posted November 9, 2002 [size=1] Morph thinks Devon should never do this again and stop while he's ahead. ---- Adam, I was longing for more sections on theOtaku.com. It sure did take you long enough, o_O;. Well I hope eventually you'll have a Neon Gensis Evangelion section next, if you don't; I'll be forced to hurt you...I would assume this is the section section you would work on because it does have many loyal fans[like myself.] Its just a suggestion....A very good one if your smart.....[/size]
MarkM Posted November 9, 2002 Posted November 9, 2002 Nice job Adam it looks really nice **golf clap**
Guest SunRiZe Posted November 10, 2002 Posted November 10, 2002 Cool ne site adam, but when are you going to update Digimon? It's fallen sop far behind, I would like to see some Season two and three stuff on there as well, plus I made some wallpapers for it, since you had none :p
Flash Posted November 10, 2002 Posted November 10, 2002 Brilliant, a CB site. Great. Adam, alot of pictures in the Trigun section don't work.
amibasuki Posted November 10, 2002 Posted November 10, 2002 [quote]Adam, I was longing for more sections on theOtaku.com. It sure did take you long enough, o_O;. Well I hope eventually you'll have a Neon Gensis Evangelion section next, if you don't; I'll be forced to hurt you...I would assume this is the section section you would work on because it does have many loyal fans[like myself.] Its just a suggestion....A very good one if your smart.....[/quote] [quote]Cool ne site adam, but when are you going to update Digimon? It's fallen so far behind, I would like to see some Season two and three stuff on there as well, plus I made some wallpapers for it, since you had none [/quote] [FONT=arial]*being half-sarcastic* geez, some people aren't grateful for anything....[/FONT]
Desbreko Posted November 10, 2002 Posted November 10, 2002 [color=indigo]Cool, a Trigun section! Trigun is the only series in which I've seen every episode. Love and Peace! :luv:[/color]
Renee Posted November 10, 2002 Posted November 10, 2002 Adam made a thread! *builds mini shrine* Er... don't ask... I wuv it Adam! It's all nice an' shiny, just like the rest of 'em! Which is just how I like it! :D I'm hyper! *runs up wall*
Rain Posted November 10, 2002 Posted November 10, 2002 [color=blue]Nice Cowboy Bebop site, Adam. I've never actually seen that show, but this way I can learn more about it...and, yea. I haven't looked at the Trigun site yet...I'll do it now. keep up the good work:D[/color]
Guest Hikaru Ichijyo Posted November 10, 2002 Posted November 10, 2002 Applauds it's great to see Adam's actually done a Trigun site we need more of those around and well as for the Cowboy Bebop I can only applaud you in a great choice. Now if we could do something about making the Gundam Section more Diverse ^_^ you'd really be in business just a suggestion though. ;)
Guest SunRiZe Posted November 10, 2002 Posted November 10, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by amibasuki [/i] [B][FONT=arial]*being half-sarcastic* geez, some people aren't grateful for anything....[/FONT] [/B][/QUOTE] I just though it would flow better if you bought all the existing sections forward to their v4 phase, before new ones were added, it just seems more logical to me I should be more grateful :p Thanx for the Cowboy Bebop and Trigun site, since we don't get them in NZ :edit: Oh yeah, Adam posted! (builds mini shrine too :p )
Syk3 Posted November 14, 2002 Posted November 14, 2002 ::Bows:: Thank you! For I am the creator of the Cowboy Bebop section! ::cough:: And be sure to keep watching theOtaku; you may see more of my work in the future. But also check out Trigun, Adam did a fantastic job! He worked long and hard to help bring out both of these section like he did with the ones prior, and I just want to raise a toast to him!
Acid Posted November 14, 2002 Posted November 14, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by boogeta [/i] [B]Been there done that [/B][/QUOTE] [b][size=0]Either that has a hidden meaning or was complete spam! :) Tsk, Tsk amibasuki you practice what you preach. Your saying about how much you want Mp3s but SunRiZe can't want a Digimon update? :p But, anyway after going all the way through the Trigun section I must say I am pretty impressed, nice work Adam. I never saw that one coming. :smirk:[/b][/size]
amibasuki Posted November 15, 2002 Posted November 15, 2002 [FONT=arial]lol, I was being sarcastic about the whole MP3 thing :p. that's why I was sorta joking when I said that little bit earlier, since I wasn't quite sure if they were being serious or just joking.[/FONT]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now