OtakuBoards

Lets hear it for BabyGirl!!

Baby Kiwi

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]No one made me a topic when I became mod :(..... oh wait.... maybe they did..... I can't remember..... :cross: [/B][/QUOTE]
[COLOR=crimson]I'm sorry that no one made you a topic, so I'll just say congrats to you too!!! Yay Transtic!!:D [/COLOR]

[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]dang... now i cant use my mod title to date her... oh well ill have to do it the old fashioned way and sweep her off her feet (anyone got a broom i can borrow?)
did i meantion congrats girl!!!!!!! now another sexy girl to look at in the staff forum... once it gets up... what we at 4 now... ginny, baby, cera, renee? lol[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by kuja [/i]
[B][SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]dang... now i cant use my mod title to date her... oh well ill have to do it the old fashioned way and sweep her off her feet (anyone got a broom i can borrow?)
did i meantion congrats girl!!!!!!! now another sexy girl to look at in the staff forum... once it gets up... what we at 4 now... ginny, baby, cera, renee? lol[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]um...........no comment to that
[I]IDv2 2001[/I]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i]
[B]

[color=deeppink]I was asked...by an admin :).[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

So was I when I became a mod.... but when you did, that Admin asked me if I needed help modding GD... he said your name, and I know we are different, but I said ok, because women make good mods... well most women do :) but i think you shall be good for a mod and i need help sometimes :) stupid spammers....

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]

So was I when I became a mod.... but when you did, that Admin asked me if I needed help modding GD... he said your name, and I know we are different, but I said ok, because women make good mods... well most women do :) but i think you shall be good for a mod and i need help sometimes :) stupid spammers.... [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]Yes, it is true that we are different, but I very much respect that difference...[i]and[/i] I'll do my best :D[/color]