Baby Kiwi Posted September 2, 2001 Posted September 2, 2001 [COLOR=crimson]Yay! If you have not noticed it, BabyGirl is a mod now! I want to personally congratulate her, cuz I just found out! Yay BabyGirl!![/COLOR] :D :D
PiroMunkie Posted September 2, 2001 Posted September 2, 2001 [SIZE=1]Fantastique! Felicitations![/SIZE]
Ice Dragon v2 Posted September 2, 2001 Posted September 2, 2001 i should be on my 3 day break but since i got cut short, i guess ill be here once again n a congrats to her dam, i was gone for only 16 hours n all this happens
Treble Posted September 2, 2001 Posted September 2, 2001 Yeah Congrats to Babygirl on becoming a Mod.:)
Transtic Nerve Posted September 2, 2001 Posted September 2, 2001 No one made me a topic when I became mod :(..... oh wait.... maybe they did..... I can't remember..... :cross:
Baby Kiwi Posted September 2, 2001 Author Posted September 2, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i] [B]No one made me a topic when I became mod :(..... oh wait.... maybe they did..... I can't remember..... :cross: [/B][/QUOTE] [COLOR=crimson]I'm sorry that no one made you a topic, so I'll just say congrats to you too!!! Yay Transtic!!:D [/COLOR]
k9* Posted September 2, 2001 Posted September 2, 2001 congrats baby girl. and just so you don't feel left out transic, congrats to you too (a bit late, but *shrug*) ;)
Kuja Posted September 2, 2001 Posted September 2, 2001 [SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]dang... now i cant use my mod title to date her... oh well ill have to do it the old fashioned way and sweep her off her feet (anyone got a broom i can borrow?) did i meantion congrats girl!!!!!!! now another sexy girl to look at in the staff forum... once it gets up... what we at 4 now... ginny, baby, cera, renee? lol[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
MysticGohan Posted September 2, 2001 Posted September 2, 2001 Umm.... congrats... yea.... okay... aight... good job! I love you baby!
Ice Dragon v2 Posted September 2, 2001 Posted September 2, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by kuja [/i] [B][SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]dang... now i cant use my mod title to date her... oh well ill have to do it the old fashioned way and sweep her off her feet (anyone got a broom i can borrow?) did i meantion congrats girl!!!!!!! now another sexy girl to look at in the staff forum... once it gets up... what we at 4 now... ginny, baby, cera, renee? lol[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]um...........no comment to that [I]IDv2 2001[/I]
PiroMunkie Posted September 2, 2001 Posted September 2, 2001 [QUOTE]No one made me a topic when I became mod :(..... oh wait.... maybe they did..... I can't remember.....:cross:[/QUOTE] [SIZE=1]And a belated congratulations to Transtic! :D[/SIZE]
Ice Dragon v2 Posted September 2, 2001 Posted September 2, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i] [B] [SIZE=1]And a belated congratulations to Transtic! :D[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE] yeah same here [I]IDv2 2001[/I]
BabyGirl Posted September 2, 2001 Posted September 2, 2001 [color=deeppink]Heh *blushes* thanks guys. It really is quite an honor :D And Transtic, congrats, I'm your new partner :smirk:[/color]
*GaLxY-GiRl* Posted September 2, 2001 Posted September 2, 2001 [COLOR=coral]!!Bravo!! Congrats. BabyGirl[/COLOR] :D
pokemaster1 Posted September 2, 2001 Posted September 2, 2001 comgrats baby girl but how did u become a mod
BabyGirl Posted September 2, 2001 Posted September 2, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by pokemaster1 [/i] [B]comgrats baby girl but how did u become a mod [/B][/QUOTE] [color=deeppink]I was asked...by an admin :).[/color]
pokemaster1 Posted September 2, 2001 Posted September 2, 2001 ok thanks but which admin may i ask if that not secret
Sephiroth Posted September 2, 2001 Posted September 2, 2001 congrats, babygirl, I know you will make a good mod....
Roxy89 Posted September 2, 2001 Posted September 2, 2001 [color=indigo]Congrats BabyGirl!!!!! You are going to be a great mod! Congrats again! :D:D[/color] ~:devil:~
Transtic Nerve Posted September 2, 2001 Posted September 2, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i] [B] [color=deeppink]I was asked...by an admin :).[/color] [/B][/QUOTE] So was I when I became a mod.... but when you did, that Admin asked me if I needed help modding GD... he said your name, and I know we are different, but I said ok, because women make good mods... well most women do :) but i think you shall be good for a mod and i need help sometimes :) stupid spammers....
Justin Posted September 2, 2001 Posted September 2, 2001 Congrats to best choice...I would've picked you as well... -Justin, the men you once called KAMAKAZI...
BabyGirl Posted September 2, 2001 Posted September 2, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i] [B] So was I when I became a mod.... but when you did, that Admin asked me if I needed help modding GD... he said your name, and I know we are different, but I said ok, because women make good mods... well most women do :) but i think you shall be good for a mod and i need help sometimes :) stupid spammers.... [/B][/QUOTE] [color=deeppink]Yes, it is true that we are different, but I very much respect that difference...[i]and[/i] I'll do my best :D[/color]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now