Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Easiest boss in ocarina of time?


Recommended Posts

Guest Deranged Gerbil
Posted
I thought ganandorf himself was the easiest boss! I mean, come on! your playing through the whole game, the suspense is building towards facing the final boss, each boss you face is harder than the other, you finally meet ganondorf himself...and he's so easy you kill him on your first go! what a rip off! :mad:
Posted
lol. i hate ta say it, but the deku tree was harder than ganon.
but easiest boss? ummmm have ta be either volvagia or morpha
Guest Deranged Gerbil
Posted
volvagia? is that the red dragon?
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Deranged Gerbil [/i]
[B]volvagia? is that the red dragon? [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]The dragon [i]wasn't[/i] easy, I hated that stupid boss...>_<[/color]
Guest firemac
Posted
The first boss was the easiest. What was his name again, I totally forget.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i]
[B]

[color=deeppink]The dragon [i]wasn't[/i] easy, I hated that stupid boss...>_<[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]
he was easy as heck. just Z target him and run around the edges and you'll win.
[QUOTE]volvagia? is that the red dragon?[/QUOTE]
yes da red dragon in death mountain crater/fire temple
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by sia [/i]
[B]
he was easy as heck. just Z target him and run around the edges and you'll win.

[/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]Heh, yeah, I figured that out after a while :D I finally beat him, but it pissed me off to know that it took so long ;)[/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by firemac [/i]
[B]The first boss was the easiest. What was his name again, I totally forget. [/B][/QUOTE][color=rainbow] It's name is Queen Gohma.[/color]
Posted
first time fighting ganondorf i kept charging my sword to defeat him. i didn't know you could just hit em without charging. me = a$$
Guest Sacred Star
Posted
[COLOR=blue]I think queen gohma was the easiest and volvagia and twinrova aka koume and kotake[/COLOR]
  • 4 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...