Guest Deranged Gerbil Posted September 2, 2001 Posted September 2, 2001 I thought ganandorf himself was the easiest boss! I mean, come on! your playing through the whole game, the suspense is building towards facing the final boss, each boss you face is harder than the other, you finally meet ganondorf himself...and he's so easy you kill him on your first go! what a rip off! :mad:
sia Posted September 2, 2001 Posted September 2, 2001 lol. i hate ta say it, but the deku tree was harder than ganon. but easiest boss? ummmm have ta be either volvagia or morpha
Guest Deranged Gerbil Posted September 2, 2001 Posted September 2, 2001 volvagia? is that the red dragon?
BabyGirl Posted September 2, 2001 Posted September 2, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Deranged Gerbil [/i] [B]volvagia? is that the red dragon? [/B][/QUOTE] [color=deeppink]The dragon [i]wasn't[/i] easy, I hated that stupid boss...>_<[/color]
Guest firemac Posted September 2, 2001 Posted September 2, 2001 The first boss was the easiest. What was his name again, I totally forget.
sia Posted September 2, 2001 Posted September 2, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i] [B] [color=deeppink]The dragon [i]wasn't[/i] easy, I hated that stupid boss...>_<[/color] [/B][/QUOTE] he was easy as heck. just Z target him and run around the edges and you'll win. [QUOTE]volvagia? is that the red dragon?[/QUOTE] yes da red dragon in death mountain crater/fire temple
BabyGirl Posted September 2, 2001 Posted September 2, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by sia [/i] [B] he was easy as heck. just Z target him and run around the edges and you'll win. [/B][/QUOTE] [color=deeppink]Heh, yeah, I figured that out after a while :D I finally beat him, but it pissed me off to know that it took so long ;)[/color]
Sephiroth Posted September 2, 2001 Posted September 2, 2001 ganon was probably the easiest boss in the game, but who cares, the game rocked....
Jeebs Posted September 2, 2001 Posted September 2, 2001 I think Ganon was the easiest because he's so slow you can just roll in between his legs and hit him in the tail.:flaming:
Sephiroth Posted September 3, 2001 Posted September 3, 2001 if you ask me, all bosses are easy in oot when you know how to defeat them....
Matt.D Posted September 3, 2001 Posted September 3, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by firemac [/i] [B]The first boss was the easiest. What was his name again, I totally forget. [/B][/QUOTE][color=rainbow] It's name is Queen Gohma.[/color]
Cecil Posted September 3, 2001 Posted September 3, 2001 I thought the easyist boss was the King Dondago, I think thats his name, and i thought the hardess one was phantom Gannandorf.
leo_swinkels Posted September 3, 2001 Posted September 3, 2001 Queen Gohma was the easiest cous I got him\her with one attack spree!:cool: :cool: :cool:
Navi Posted September 3, 2001 Posted September 3, 2001 first time fighting ganondorf i kept charging my sword to defeat him. i didn't know you could just hit em without charging. me = a$$
Guest Sacred Star Posted September 8, 2001 Posted September 8, 2001 [COLOR=blue]I think queen gohma was the easiest and volvagia and twinrova aka koume and kotake[/COLOR]
Desbreko Posted September 9, 2001 Posted September 9, 2001 i'd have to say that King Dodongo was the easyest boss because i didn't get hit when i fought it. the hardest is a tie between Phantom Ganon and Barinade.
Yoda Posted September 9, 2001 Posted September 9, 2001 I thought Volvagia was the easiest. Just hang over the Egde when the boulders drop then clout him with the hammer. Easy.
Sephiroth Posted September 14, 2001 Posted September 14, 2001 erm, were there actually [I]any[/I] hard bosses in the game? I don't remember any, apart from that red dragon....
Kei Posted September 14, 2001 Posted September 14, 2001 King Dodongo, by far. All you have to do is go Super Bomberman on him.
ssj noin Posted September 18, 2001 Posted September 18, 2001 the easiest was queen gohma i beat her in like 30secs and i found ganondorf alot harder than ganon
BlackUnicorn Posted October 10, 2001 Posted October 10, 2001 queen ghoma was soooo easy!~ even my little sister beat her!:rolleyes:
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now