OtakuBoards

This upcoming week is gonna be bad

Domon

This last friday a student that my mom had in her study hall was shot, it was a total random shooting and it just happened to go through this girl's little sister's room while the older sister was reading to her little sister, i mean how awful, i feel sorry for the mother and the sister, especially the little sister cause one moment your big sister is reading you a story and then the next moment there's blood and there is your sister laying on the ground bleeding from her head. Yes the girl was shot in the head but they have her on a ventillater but she's just a vegatable right now with very little chance of recovery. I wish i could send my deepest sympathy to the family of the girl.

[size=1]Yes, that is very sad. I've never had to resort to that type of violence. Sure, I get into a fight every once in a while, but the person that I beat the hell out of, either;

A. Said something to me he shouldn't of

or

B. Was very annoying to me or my friends...

That's about the only time I resort to violence... But gun violence is just bad....[/size]

[SIZE=1]I hate people that think violence is cool. I wished that it was like the old days, If you were to shoot someone, and to kill them, or just kill them, of with your head.

That just makes me sick.

I have a question, did the person that shot the gun go to prison?[/size]

I just found out it wasn't one of my mom's students, she said that they had gotten the girl's name mixed up, but still it is an awful thing, oh and to answer your queston Spikey the police don't even know where the bullet came from except that it came from the window they don't know who even did it. So thats got to be really bad.

this isnt about killing others, but it is about something quazi related.

About a month or so ago there was a kid at my old HS who commited suicide. The kid was popular and everything, always happy, very humble. Anyone could talk to him. But his girlfriend suddenly broke up with him, he and his mother got into a fight about him smoking pot, and because of the arguments he got kicked out of his house for a week.

When he came back to the house before football practice he went to his house, searched his house for his hunting guns that his mother hid from him, went to his room turned the music up really loud and shot himself in the head w/ a shotgun.

No one in the house heard the gun shot, but when his little 5 year old sister came to tell him that lunch was ready she found him dead in his room. His littlest sister then told the oldest sister that something was wrong with him. Then she too saw that he had commited suicide.

Even though I had already graduated from that HS I was very disturbed by this. Everyone liked this kid. And in our hindsight we all should have seen that something was wrong.

I guess the world is just much more sad when you are a paulbearer at the age of 18. It is something that should never have to go through.

There is nothing so hard in life that you should feel the need to take someone elses life and or your own.

I dont even know how I could express the feelings that would create for me.

I am deeply sorry.

I know that if my lil bro was shot I wouldnt be able to control myself. I live my life with my family in mind, and with that element ripped away, I would have nothing to live for.

I know that the lil sister of this girl will always be sad because of what happend. I hope she can manage. I will pray for her.

But I will also pray that the shooter dies in an even more cruel way.

This is the sort of thing that makes me support capital punishment.

All I can say is that I hope justice is served, and fairly too.

Oh god, that's horrible. :(

At such a young age, and with the killer on the loose, it makes me sick. Why so many people resort to violence nowadays is beyond me, and I just don't understand why they still allow so many guns to be purchased with little effort. Sure, they're enforcing gun laws more, but that seems to only increase shootings. o_O

I really hope that the person who committed this crime is caught for at least some supposed closure for the family, although nothing will be the same for them.

[color=red] Ahh...very sad. I'm certain the little sister will remember that moment and be haunted by it forever...

It is in our human nature to be violent, yet, still, I wish guns were never made. I wish no weapons were ever made. They are useless. They are only good for killing the lives of those whom are the most innocent.[/color]

Well i have some good news about this incident, they caught the shooter, it was her next door neighbor, it seems that he was outside with the weapon just messing around and he accidently fired it but after he found out what had happened he took the weapon and drove clear out of town to like oh i think about two counties away and dumped it in a rural pasture and after he was arrested the police retrieved the gun and now the man is being held on the charge of involuntary manslaughter. Now for the bad news, i found out just today, you know how i said that the girl was brain dead? Well i found out that she had died Saturday at 1:00 Central time. Its a real sham this had to happen, this just goes to show that guns are dangerous and that we need somewhat stricter laws on them.

Well here in the UK, guns are banned, as most of you will prolly know. Guns were banned because of a tragedy that happened, I think in 1996, I?m not sure if it hit US news, I?m sure it must have, but anyway. A man, he must have been a physco, went into a Primary school (Elementary School) and shot dead a full class room of 7year olds, the teacher and everything, a small boy hid in a cupboard and was the only survivor from his class. The man then shot himself, this tragedy was for no reason, and so this was the conclusion to Guns being banned in the UK. This happened in Dumblane, Scotland. Not that long away from here, actually my Dad worked there at the time. It is so sad that people do such acts. At least if there is violence it is either fists or (just as bad) knives. I wish also that the death penalty was brought back, like in Singapore and such. I also wish that violence were like in the day of my Dad, if you had to settle it, you settled it with your fists, if you got smashed in, the end. Anyway, it?s just damn fúcking sick!

Well this gets me really mad! The man had gotten into a fight with this woman that was living with him and he went outside with the gun and just fired it randomly. And when the cops showed up and after they questioned him he got the woman and her kids and they left and then he was arrested the next morning. Now he is being charged with Murder in the 2nd degree.

Deepest sympathy goes to the girl's family.

I can't stop thinking what went through the little girl's mind when that moment of terror happened right before her eyes. I feel so sorry for her, and her family, aswell as the victim.