Kain Posted November 20, 2002 Posted November 20, 2002 What do you like to do when bored out of your mind?I like to go in my basement and workout.Like punching my punching bag for example.If not that I like driving around to kill some time.
Transtic Nerve Posted November 20, 2002 Posted November 20, 2002 Masturbating... yep... can't beat that...
Kent Posted November 20, 2002 Posted November 20, 2002 Yea trans nerve! lol... thats just plain funny, and sad at the same time. But then again, its even sadder because its true. just kidding. Personally I like to ride my mtn bike in what spare time I have. If not that, then I like to play video games and of course... watch anime.
sydney Posted November 20, 2002 Posted November 20, 2002 work out, play basketball, play games, talk to people and watch cartoons.
Guest Matt Posted November 20, 2002 Posted November 20, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i] [B]Masturbating... yep... can't beat that... [/B][/QUOTE] [color=red][b]*fap* *fap* *fap* lol Besides masturbating, for my free time I try and learn photoshop (just got it today), continue working on my book, or find more ways to tweak xp. I also have been known to do homework sometimes.[/b][/color]
Syk3 Posted November 20, 2002 Posted November 20, 2002 Hahaha...TN, you are one great dude. Me? I enjoy posting at the message boards you see before you. :) Oh, and slaving over Adam's work, that always gives me a boost.
BabyGirl Posted November 20, 2002 Posted November 20, 2002 [color=deeppink]Have sex. [i]I've got all you masturbators beat on that one![/i] I think I've also developed a beer-drinking habit when bored at night...[/color]
Sara Posted November 20, 2002 Posted November 20, 2002 [size=1]I come to OB to corrupt my poor innocent mind.... I used to draw, write, read, scribble, daydream.... I don't do anything, anymore. There's no motivation.[/size]
Kodoku Posted November 20, 2002 Posted November 20, 2002 When I get bored I go online and post in online forums. Hmm.. ironic isn't it?
amibasuki Posted November 20, 2002 Posted November 20, 2002 [FONT=arial]I'm rarely bored, there's always something to do. if there's seriously [i]nothing[/i] going on, I take a nap. very refreshing :D.[/FONT]
PiroMunkie Posted November 20, 2002 Posted November 20, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl[/i] [B][color=deeppink]Have sex. [i]I've got all you masturbators beat on that one![/i][/color][/B][/QUOTE][color=indigo]When was the last time you saw a masturbator pregnant? ... Well, maybe moreso get someone [i]else[/i] pregnant (by masturbating)? That is right. Never. :p Masturbation is the [i]only[/i] safe sex, lol. As for what I do when I am bored... nothing really. I just sit here and rot away. I have phsyical evidence of this on my hand... all my skin is peeling away, and I am not sunburned or anything. o_O[/color]
Phantom Posted November 20, 2002 Posted November 20, 2002 [quote]When was the last time you saw a masturbator pregnant?[/quote] Heh...oh gosh. But, in the end, if its with someone you love....pregnency isnt all that bad of a thing....its actually a great thing.. *smiles*
BabyGirl Posted November 20, 2002 Posted November 20, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i] [B][color=indigo]Masturbation is the [i]only[/i] safe sex, lol.[/color] [/B][/QUOTE] [color=deeppink]Not if both parties partaking in the sexual act are responsible :) I don't want to get in a debate, but just you wait! sex is MUCH more enjoyable than then loneliness of masturbation :toothy:[/color]
Kent Posted November 20, 2002 Posted November 20, 2002 Definatly more enjoyable, yes thats for sure. But never safer. But like you said, no debates. Just thought I would mention.
PiroMunkie Posted November 20, 2002 Posted November 20, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i] [B][color=deeppink]I don't want to get in a debate, but just you wait! sex is MUCH more enjoyable than then loneliness of masturbation :toothy:[/color][/B][/QUOTE][color=indigo]Well then, it seems I am going to be one lonely person for a long time. :whoops: I should probably get some hobbies... I could do those when I become bored.[/color]
Phantom Posted November 20, 2002 Posted November 20, 2002 She has a point...:rolleyes: But come to think of it... if your having sex ... heh your not USUALLY doing it to releive boredom. Its a widespread thing that alleviates boredom before it strikes. Besides...isn't bored sex the worst kind... lol I'm sure the heated wild, spontanious kind is better.... Anyway, sex is like....something done before boredom sets in. But its probably different for different people... I just cant imagine myself asking my wife.. "Im bored...lets make love sweety" lol.. oh well... Kent...really? Is it safe if your doin it with your wife... I mean...I no want get cancer from it or something...:blush:
OutlawStar Posted November 20, 2002 Posted November 20, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by amibasuki [/i] [B][FONT=arial]I'm rarely bored, there's always something to do. if there's seriously [i]nothing[/i] going on, I take a nap. very refreshing :D.[/FONT] [/B][/QUOTE] Wow! never bored thats amazing! I think I consider myself the king of boredom lol. Well, when i'm bored, about 90% of the time, I try to think of things to do to get rid of my boredom. I play my Guitar, draw, watch tv, or hangout with friends.
Foredaddy Posted November 20, 2002 Posted November 20, 2002 Well my college life has been about 99% of the time boring as a mother. You know it sucks when a trip to Walmart is exciting:devil: This place is so damn tiny.
Semjaza Posted November 20, 2002 Posted November 20, 2002 My absolute favorite thing to do is sleep. Other than that I play a few games, make something in Illustrator (RARE lately, I'm kind of bored of art right now) or play with my ferret. I babysat a 3 month old baby yesterday, which was pretty fun. I'd do that more often if I could.
Transtic Nerve Posted November 20, 2002 Posted November 20, 2002 My hand is pregnant... How am I gonna tell my parents!? ::cries::
Darkness Posted November 20, 2002 Posted November 20, 2002 Actually I'd have to go with BabyGirl on this one. She has the right idea! And for all you rosypalmers out there, I ask this question: Why do for yourself what someone else can do for you? As much as I like to ....ummmm "engage" with a mutual friend, it's not always that easy (especially when your roomate is always home), so I usually write in my songbook.
amibasuki Posted November 20, 2002 Posted November 20, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by OutlawStar [/i] [B]Wow! never bored thats amazing! I think I consider myself the king of boredom lol. Well, when i'm bored, about 90% of the time, I try to think of things to do to get rid of my boredom. I play my Guitar, draw, watch tv, or hangout with friends. [/B][/QUOTE] [FONT=arial]lol, having free time doesn't necessarily mean you're bored.[/FONT]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now