Desert Shadow Posted September 3, 2001 Posted September 3, 2001 [b]Time to watch some re-runs of me. I'm back here, to post, yo. Buck buck bucket. I had a blast at camp Dude![/b] :D
MysticBabe Posted September 3, 2001 Posted September 3, 2001 um....pardon me for askin, but who are you?
Zero-Sama Posted September 3, 2001 Posted September 3, 2001 [FONT=times new roman][COLOR=blue]It's.....It's.......Bigfoot!Fire your weapon's at it men!Aim to kill!HIYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!![/COLOR][/FONT]
MysticBabe Posted September 3, 2001 Posted September 3, 2001 no, not big foot, but bucket! runnnnnn! welcome back desert!
Warlock Posted September 3, 2001 Posted September 3, 2001 Welcome back Bucket! I see you've enjoyed the camp...
Sephiroth Posted September 3, 2001 Posted September 3, 2001 welcome back, man of bucket, I myself returned to the boards yesterday....
Treble Posted September 3, 2001 Posted September 3, 2001 Hey DS welcome back glad ya had fun at Camp.:)
Biida Posted September 3, 2001 Posted September 3, 2001 YIPPEEE!!!!!!!! THE BUCKET'S BACK!!!!!!!!! How was camp? Did you have lots of fun? What did you do? What was the camp called? Did you make any friends? Do I ask too many questions? LOL!
White Digivise Posted September 3, 2001 Posted September 3, 2001 Bucket? I thought his name was Desert Shodow. Oh well. Welcome Back. *Smiles* :)
Cecil Posted September 3, 2001 Posted September 3, 2001 Hey welcome back [QUOTE] Originally posted by White Digivise [B]Bucket? I thought his name was Desert Shodow. Oh well. Welcome Back. *Smiles* [/B] :) [/QUOTE] Umm... When he says bucket i think hes talking bout a drawing he did (If its the right person)
Lia Posted September 3, 2001 Posted September 3, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cecil [/i] [B]Hey welcome back Umm... When he says bucket i think hes talking bout a drawing he did (If its the right person) [/B][/QUOTE] no i think it was cause of hi REALLY OLD sig from version 2.0
Desert Shadow Posted September 3, 2001 Author Posted September 3, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ssj chic [/i] [B] no i think it was cause of hi REALLY OLD sig from version 2.0 [/B][/QUOTE] [b]Exactly! You smarty! You deserve a sticky star sticker. :) And i did do a drawing too![/b] [url]http://www.desertshadow.homestead.com/files/silly_bucket.jpg[/url]
Sara Posted September 3, 2001 Posted September 3, 2001 Yeh, you had that split picture with the sun and the tree and the bucket.... Eh, I think.... It's been a long time....
Desert Shadow Posted September 5, 2001 Author Posted September 5, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cera [/i] [B]Yeh, you had that split picture with the sun and the tree and the bucket.... Eh, I think.... It's been a long time.... [/B][/QUOTE] [b]Ooo, thats right, i had fergot... This is one of my favorites.. :D [url]http://www.desertshadow.homestead.com/files/CriticGRAY.jpg[/url][/b]
Sara Posted September 5, 2001 Posted September 5, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Desert Shadow [/i] [B][b]Ooo, thats right, i had fergot... This is one of my favorites.. :D [url]http://www.desertshadow.homestead.com/files/CriticGRAY.jpg[/url][/b] [/B][/QUOTE] heh...I love it...
SSJ5 Vegeta Posted September 5, 2001 Posted September 5, 2001 That pic certainly slaps the llama's ***. Welcome back DS.
Guest Zeh Posted September 6, 2001 Posted September 6, 2001 Hey, welcome back DS. Are you still gonna keep as up to date on the pics you do?
Desert Shadow Posted September 7, 2001 Author Posted September 7, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cloud [/i] [B]Hey, welcome back DS. Are you still gonna keep as up to date on the pics you do? [/B][/QUOTE] [b]Umm.. I'm afraid to show off 'em all, cuz peeps will jes' think i've got a big ego. But if you request i can show a few new ones...[/b]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now