vegeta rocker Posted November 25, 2002 Posted November 25, 2002 Sing Me To Sleep Sing me to sleep like you used to before I learned that words could hurt me before flinching became a reaction to a hug before the stars were raped by astrological maps before it took labor for a tree to grow in a forest before you leave sing me to sleep This is a diffrent way for me to write, I don't usually focus on these kinds of emotions so tell me if it sucks.
Sui Generis Posted November 25, 2002 Posted November 25, 2002 Hey thats good, I like it. The emotions in it are very well put together. I like it alot! Good job!
spike speigel Posted November 30, 2002 Posted November 30, 2002 Great poem. I thought it was exceptionally brilliant. I don't know why, but I loved it. I'm not a big fan of poetry, but.....Damn, that was excellent.
Mist Posted November 30, 2002 Posted November 30, 2002 [color=crimson][size=1] Oh...my...goodness! That...that was awesome! I don't think I've ever read a poem that was that well and simply written. I really liked the title; it reeled me in from the beginning. I like how you laid everything on the table, and did it simply, and not making it fancy with big words. [b]Very[/b] good job! Winks![/color][/size]
vegeta rocker Posted December 2, 2002 Author Posted December 2, 2002 well! Thats shocking, I am glad you all like it. Maybe i should work on more in that style.
darkfreak0304 Posted December 2, 2002 Posted December 2, 2002 the emotions ar pretty powerful, dude, i like the poem alot it's pretty nice good work!
Mitch Posted December 2, 2002 Posted December 2, 2002 [color=red] It seemed so thought roving, I loved that. I liked how you just threw it all in our face, and made us decipher what it all meant. That I think is one of your better poems, VR. I'd stick with this type of style, and see how it grows. It may just be your thing.[/color]
Boo Posted December 3, 2002 Posted December 3, 2002 Well.... Everything is said that I would've said so ill just put it simple: That is [size=5]GREAT![/size]
Makai Kite Posted December 5, 2002 Posted December 5, 2002 *cries* That was beautiful! I want to read more!
vegeta rocker Posted December 5, 2002 Author Posted December 5, 2002 I really hope i can write more in that style......don't want to lose a fan base!
Spikey Posted December 6, 2002 Posted December 6, 2002 That was great. I think I almost went to sleap when I read it. Great job. Just a little punctuation checks, and it'll be perfect. Great job.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now