Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I would live probably in Maine....or somewhere else in the north....

Perhaps Alaska....I've always been intigued by that corner of the world...
Posted
I'd live right here, in Melbourne, Australia.

Beautiful scenery...beautiful, clean buildings...fresh, clean water...friendly people...lots of clubs and places to go...it just doesn't get anymore perfect :)

Other than here, I'd live in Tokyo, Kyoto or Yokohama (IF I could speak Japanese, that is :))
Guest Imsirion
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Terriermon [/i]
[B]I wanna live in Japan, it would be sooo cool!! [/B][/QUOTE]


Me too! Whenever I see a contest for a trip to Japan( i've entered 2 so far) I jut cant stand it , i gotta go!:) :) :) :) :) :) :)
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by outlawstar_14 [/i]
[B]


uh that was just NOT jut.... [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]Just use the edit feature next time, instead of posting a new reply, please :)[/color]
Posted
I'm not sure. I here Ohio is beautiful, but Pennsylvania is were my mom once lived and all my relatives are right now. I would love to go to Japan, but right now these two places mean more to me. *Smiles* :)
Posted
Italy, Japan, or Australia....

Tokyo is too crowded.... somewhere else in Japan.... probably where my mom used to live...

Italy.... Venezia is where I'd wanna live.... thats Venice for all you people who aren't fluent with Italian names for their cities....

Australia..... somewhere on the east coast.
Posted
[b]No joke, but I'd move over, across our road to my friends' road..it takes like uh,...15 seconds to walk it there,..when there's no killers around anyway :D
My friends' road is real cool,..friendly ppl, etc...
but my road is full o ...hmm, how shall I put it...
O.o'
Now do you understand...?
Thought not..it full o weirdos that go around bricking cars![/b]
Posted
[SIZE=1][COLOR=darkred]You people all want to go to Japan. My bet is that 1/20 of you will actually make it. Who here has been to Japan, besides...Uh...I know Transtic has. And I know I have. Who else?

Anyways, Sicily, Malta, or Osaka would be nice, but I like living in Canada just fine.[/COLOR][/SIZE]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...