OtakuBoards

Click here to find thread.......

Chris.C

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Chris.C [/i]
[B][color=blue] Is there anyone from the boards that u met in real life? Well, Matt.D is my best friend, backspace is also my frind, and mc12 is my cousin.[/color]:wigout: [/B][/QUOTE][color=rainbow] I know them all from real life too. I actually told them about Otaku and got them registered.[/color]

Guest Voodookanaka
...yeh, theres the slightest chance that maybe some of us may have met and not known it, maybe u just walked past them in the street 2 years ago, internets seems really surreal.

hahahahah the title is funny.... anyway...

uhh.... I had the chance to meet someone but we never did.... oh well...

other than that, no one that I know lives in the Orlando area of Florida.... so yeah....

I do plan on meeting a buncha people soon... but all those people tend to live the furthest away from me.... Two good friend live in Oregon, another in Nebraska, one in Connecticut, another in Texas.... all around....

yeah..Will2x was talking about one big Otaku reunion at one point. It was pretty wild because they had it all organized and everything...then I can't remember if it was me or Shinji who came in and told them all to be realistic first. I think Shinji got his post in first because he typed it faster or something but I remember SSJGoten IMed me and told me I was an asshole...

-Justin

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]hahahahah the title is funny.... anyway...

uhh.... I had the chance to meet someone but we never did.... oh well...

other than that, no one that I know lives in the Orlando area of Florida.... so yeah....

I do plan on meeting a buncha people soon... but all those people tend to live the furthest away from me.... Two good friend live in Oregon, another in Nebraska, one in Connecticut, another in Texas.... all around.... [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]Where in Nebraska???? Hmmmm??? Where?? lol.. but seriously..[/SIZE]

i was just thinking of that yesterday. that we'd have a 'the otakuboards con' and everyone would go wearing shirts with their screen names on em. there are a couple of people i'd like to meet and converse with. of course that'd be almost impossible due to the residence of everyone. booooooooooo *keeps dreaming*

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i]
[B][color=deeppink]Heh, I don't think a single person here lives in Michigan like I do. Really quite sad, because it would be, er...*cool* I guess is the right word, to meet someone from here in real life...but I doubt that'll ever happen :rolleyes:[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

Whaddya know... I live 10 minutes away from the Canadian/American border, the American Border is in Michigan, and the Canadian is... I'm not saying... :D

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Gold_Angewomon [/i]
[B]

Whaddya know... I live 10 minutes away from the Canadian/American border, the American Border is in Michigan, and the Canadian is... I'm not saying... :D [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]Well, the only place that really comes remotely close is Detroit/Windsor...hmm...[/color]

[B]

[color=deeppink]Well, the only place that really comes remotely close is Detroit/Windsor...hmm...[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

WRONG!!!!!! The Canadian side of the border is on an Indian reserve. Can you guess which one?

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Gold_Angewomon [/i]
[B]

WRONG!!!!!! The Canadian side of the border is on an Indian reserve. Can you guess which one? [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]Well it all depends, especially beacuse of the fact that there are miles of Michigan/Canadian border...though most of them are separated by Lake Huron or Lake Superior. So...no, I can't guess :D[/color]

[B]

[color=deeppink]Well it all depends, especially beacuse of the fact that there are miles of Michigan/Canadian border...though most of them are separated by Lake Huron or Lake Superior. So...no, I can't guess :D[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

Okay. Well, the reserve is Walpole Island.