OtakuBoards

Click here to find thread.......

Chris.C

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i]
[B]

[color=deeppink]Heh, I have no idea where or what that is :D Where exactly is it located?[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

Well, do you know where "Sarnia" or "London" is? It's a little south-east of there. Near "Marine City", on the Michigan side. That is, if my memory isn't fading... :D

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Gold_Angewomon [/i]
[B]

Well, do you know where "Sarnia" or "London" is? It's a little south-east of there. Near "Marine City", on the Michigan side. That is, if my memory isn't fading... :D [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]Yeah, I think I've heard of Marine City, but I really don't know where it is lol.[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]i don't remember... somewhere close the the University of Nebraska or something... I can't remember.... [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]Lol, ok, there is more than one University of Nebraska :D As far as I know, there's UNO (University of Nebraska at Omaha) and UNL (University of Nebraska at Lincoln). Which one would it be (if you can remember)? :smirk:[/SIZE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i]
[B]

[SIZE=1]Lol, ok, there is more than one University of Nebraska :D As far as I know, there's UNO (University of Nebraska at Omaha) and UNL (University of Nebraska at Lincoln). Which one would it be (if you can remember)? :smirk:[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

I can't remember.... If he would get online I would ask but my guess is he's still at his parents house or with his girlfriend.... probably won't be back till later tonight....

[B]I can't remember.... If he would get online I would ask but my guess is he's still at his parents house or with his girlfriend.... probably won't be back till later tonight.... [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]M'kay, that's fine I got time lol. But here's another quick question (sorry if I'm annoying you with this barrage of questions).. would you be coming to Nebraska or would he be going to you?[/SIZE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i]
[B]

[SIZE=1]M'kay, that's fine I got time lol. But here's another quick question (sorry if I'm annoying you with this barrage of questions).. would you be coming to Nebraska or would he be going to you?[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

I'm not sure yet.... i think he may come down here but I might go up there.... I have no idea... I do know we are planning a trip to Japan possibly next summer.... then again, that may not happen either....

[B]I'm not sure yet.... i think he may come down here but I might go up there.... I have no idea... I do know we are planning a trip to Japan possibly next summer.... then again, that may not happen either.... [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]Ooooh, cause I was thinking if you were coming to Nebraska and anywhere near Omaha (if not [i]in[/i] Omaha) than I'd be like, 'I could meet the Nerve!' lol.. that'd be pretty cool, I think.. if your the same person you are here as you are in real life.[/SIZE]

Guest firemac
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Chris.C [/i]
[B][color=blue] Is there anyone from the boards that u met in real life? Well, Matt.D is my best friend, backspace is also my frind, and mc12 is my cousin.[/color]:wigout: [/B][/QUOTE]
no, I don't know none you all freaks, just kidding , about the freak part anyway

The only person (I think) that I could even come close to knowing in real life would be Warlock.

Today we just worked out that he lives literally 15 minutes from my house lol.

So that's about as close as you can get. I don't know anyone from the boards personally though.

I dunno anyone on this board... or even come close to knowing anyone. most of the ppl here are from the US of A. but i live up in canada. and in a pretty un-populated part of canada too...