Chris.C Posted September 3, 2001 Posted September 3, 2001 [color=blue] Is there anyone from the boards that u met in real life? Well, Matt.D is my best friend, backspace is also my frind, and mc12 is my cousin.[/color]:wigout:
Matt.D Posted September 3, 2001 Posted September 3, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Chris.C [/i] [B][color=blue] Is there anyone from the boards that u met in real life? Well, Matt.D is my best friend, backspace is also my frind, and mc12 is my cousin.[/color]:wigout: [/B][/QUOTE][color=rainbow] I know them all from real life too. I actually told them about Otaku and got them registered.[/color]
tori Posted September 3, 2001 Posted September 3, 2001 Um... nope... I haven't met anyone here in real life... I want to tho^_^
BabyGirl Posted September 3, 2001 Posted September 3, 2001 [color=deeppink]Well Baby Kiwi is my best friend, so yes I have indeed met her :D[/color]
MysticGohan Posted September 3, 2001 Posted September 3, 2001 Umm, nah, haven't met anyone from the boards. But I would love to meet some of the members here.. that would be really nice!!
PiroMunkie Posted September 3, 2001 Posted September 3, 2001 [SIZE=1]Nope I havn't, I want to though.. but it's just about everybody I would [i]want[/i] to meet from the board lives way far away. Either in a different country or on the other side of this country..[/SIZE]
Sara Posted September 3, 2001 Posted September 3, 2001 I don't know anyone here IRL... But it's an interesting thought...if you were to meet someone from the boards...or perhaps several someones....would you ever realize it? Heh...imagine an IRL 'reunion.' Scary...
Justin Posted September 3, 2001 Posted September 3, 2001 well...there was a guy named GOKU SSJ2 on the v2 boards that I know...sorry to say he is a complete and total idiot but what the hell, it counts doesn't it? -Justin
Guest Voodookanaka Posted September 3, 2001 Posted September 3, 2001 ...yeh, theres the slightest chance that maybe some of us may have met and not known it, maybe u just walked past them in the street 2 years ago, internets seems really surreal.
White Digivise Posted September 3, 2001 Posted September 3, 2001 I invited my friend Meilin13 to join, but she's the only one I know. *Smiles* :)
Ice Dragon v2 Posted September 3, 2001 Posted September 3, 2001 well, ShiiNe is my friend and sparring partner in drawing
Transtic Nerve Posted September 3, 2001 Posted September 3, 2001 hahahahah the title is funny.... anyway... uhh.... I had the chance to meet someone but we never did.... oh well... other than that, no one that I know lives in the Orlando area of Florida.... so yeah.... I do plan on meeting a buncha people soon... but all those people tend to live the furthest away from me.... Two good friend live in Oregon, another in Nebraska, one in Connecticut, another in Texas.... all around....
Justin Posted September 3, 2001 Posted September 3, 2001 yeah..Will2x was talking about one big Otaku reunion at one point. It was pretty wild because they had it all organized and everything...then I can't remember if it was me or Shinji who came in and told them all to be realistic first. I think Shinji got his post in first because he typed it faster or something but I remember SSJGoten IMed me and told me I was an asshole... -Justin
RicoTranzrig Posted September 3, 2001 Posted September 3, 2001 I've met Raiha since she's my best friend IRL.
PiroMunkie Posted September 3, 2001 Posted September 3, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i] [B]hahahahah the title is funny.... anyway... uhh.... I had the chance to meet someone but we never did.... oh well... other than that, no one that I know lives in the Orlando area of Florida.... so yeah.... I do plan on meeting a buncha people soon... but all those people tend to live the furthest away from me.... Two good friend live in Oregon, another in Nebraska, one in Connecticut, another in Texas.... all around.... [/B][/QUOTE] [SIZE=1]Where in Nebraska???? Hmmmm??? Where?? lol.. but seriously..[/SIZE]
Navi Posted September 3, 2001 Posted September 3, 2001 i was just thinking of that yesterday. that we'd have a 'the otakuboards con' and everyone would go wearing shirts with their screen names on em. there are a couple of people i'd like to meet and converse with. of course that'd be almost impossible due to the residence of everyone. booooooooooo *keeps dreaming*
RicoTranzrig Posted September 3, 2001 Posted September 3, 2001 I'd really wanna meet some people I've become friends with here..but most of them live in the east. But if I were friends some people from California, yeah, I'd really wanna meet some online people IRL if only to experience it.
BabyGirl Posted September 3, 2001 Posted September 3, 2001 [color=deeppink]Heh, I don't think a single person here lives in Michigan like I do. Really quite sad, because it would be, er...*cool* I guess is the right word, to meet someone from here in real life...but I doubt that'll ever happen :rolleyes:[/color]
Transtic Nerve Posted September 3, 2001 Posted September 3, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i] [B] [SIZE=1]Where in Nebraska???? Hmmmm??? Where?? lol.. but seriously..[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE] i don't remember... somewhere close the the University of Nebraska or something... I can't remember....
Biida Posted September 3, 2001 Posted September 3, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i] [B][color=deeppink]Heh, I don't think a single person here lives in Michigan like I do. Really quite sad, because it would be, er...*cool* I guess is the right word, to meet someone from here in real life...but I doubt that'll ever happen :rolleyes:[/color] [/B][/QUOTE] Whaddya know... I live 10 minutes away from the Canadian/American border, the American Border is in Michigan, and the Canadian is... I'm not saying... :D
Guest Trotenks Posted September 4, 2001 Posted September 4, 2001 i dont think anyone here lives in pa so no
BabyGirl Posted September 4, 2001 Posted September 4, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Gold_Angewomon [/i] [B] Whaddya know... I live 10 minutes away from the Canadian/American border, the American Border is in Michigan, and the Canadian is... I'm not saying... :D [/B][/QUOTE] [color=deeppink]Well, the only place that really comes remotely close is Detroit/Windsor...hmm...[/color]
Biida Posted September 4, 2001 Posted September 4, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i] [B] [color=deeppink]Well, the only place that really comes remotely close is Detroit/Windsor...hmm...[/color] [/B][/QUOTE] WRONG!!!!!! The Canadian side of the border is on an Indian reserve. Can you guess which one?
BabyGirl Posted September 4, 2001 Posted September 4, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Gold_Angewomon [/i] [B] WRONG!!!!!! The Canadian side of the border is on an Indian reserve. Can you guess which one? [/B][/QUOTE] [color=deeppink]Well it all depends, especially beacuse of the fact that there are miles of Michigan/Canadian border...though most of them are separated by Lake Huron or Lake Superior. So...no, I can't guess :D[/color]
Biida Posted September 4, 2001 Posted September 4, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i] [B] [color=deeppink]Well it all depends, especially beacuse of the fact that there are miles of Michigan/Canadian border...though most of them are separated by Lake Huron or Lake Superior. So...no, I can't guess :D[/color] [/B][/QUOTE] Okay. Well, the reserve is Walpole Island.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now