BabyGirl Posted September 4, 2001 Posted September 4, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Gold_Angewomon [/i] [B] Okay. Well, the reserve is Walpole Island. [/B][/QUOTE] [color=deeppink]Heh, I have no idea where or what that is :D Where exactly is it located?[/color]
Biida Posted September 4, 2001 Posted September 4, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i] [B] [color=deeppink]Heh, I have no idea where or what that is :D Where exactly is it located?[/color] [/B][/QUOTE] Well, do you know where "Sarnia" or "London" is? It's a little south-east of there. Near "Marine City", on the Michigan side. That is, if my memory isn't fading... :D
BabyGirl Posted September 4, 2001 Posted September 4, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Gold_Angewomon [/i] [B] Well, do you know where "Sarnia" or "London" is? It's a little south-east of there. Near "Marine City", on the Michigan side. That is, if my memory isn't fading... :D [/B][/QUOTE] [color=deeppink]Yeah, I think I've heard of Marine City, but I really don't know where it is lol.[/color]
PiroMunkie Posted September 4, 2001 Posted September 4, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i] [B]i don't remember... somewhere close the the University of Nebraska or something... I can't remember.... [/B][/QUOTE] [SIZE=1]Lol, ok, there is more than one University of Nebraska :D As far as I know, there's UNO (University of Nebraska at Omaha) and UNL (University of Nebraska at Lincoln). Which one would it be (if you can remember)? :smirk:[/SIZE]
Transtic Nerve Posted September 4, 2001 Posted September 4, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i] [B] [SIZE=1]Lol, ok, there is more than one University of Nebraska :D As far as I know, there's UNO (University of Nebraska at Omaha) and UNL (University of Nebraska at Lincoln). Which one would it be (if you can remember)? :smirk:[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE] I can't remember.... If he would get online I would ask but my guess is he's still at his parents house or with his girlfriend.... probably won't be back till later tonight....
PiroMunkie Posted September 4, 2001 Posted September 4, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i] [B]I can't remember.... If he would get online I would ask but my guess is he's still at his parents house or with his girlfriend.... probably won't be back till later tonight.... [/B][/QUOTE] [SIZE=1]M'kay, that's fine I got time lol. But here's another quick question (sorry if I'm annoying you with this barrage of questions).. would you be coming to Nebraska or would he be going to you?[/SIZE]
No-Name Posted September 4, 2001 Posted September 4, 2001 nope dont no any1 here. dont plan on meeting any1 here.
Transtic Nerve Posted September 4, 2001 Posted September 4, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i] [B] [SIZE=1]M'kay, that's fine I got time lol. But here's another quick question (sorry if I'm annoying you with this barrage of questions).. would you be coming to Nebraska or would he be going to you?[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE] I'm not sure yet.... i think he may come down here but I might go up there.... I have no idea... I do know we are planning a trip to Japan possibly next summer.... then again, that may not happen either....
PiroMunkie Posted September 4, 2001 Posted September 4, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i] [B]I'm not sure yet.... i think he may come down here but I might go up there.... I have no idea... I do know we are planning a trip to Japan possibly next summer.... then again, that may not happen either.... [/B][/QUOTE] [SIZE=1]Ooooh, cause I was thinking if you were coming to Nebraska and anywhere near Omaha (if not [i]in[/i] Omaha) than I'd be like, 'I could meet the Nerve!' lol.. that'd be pretty cool, I think.. if your the same person you are here as you are in real life.[/SIZE]
Guest firemac Posted September 4, 2001 Posted September 4, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Chris.C [/i] [B][color=blue] Is there anyone from the boards that u met in real life? Well, Matt.D is my best friend, backspace is also my frind, and mc12 is my cousin.[/color]:wigout: [/B][/QUOTE] no, I don't know none you all freaks, just kidding , about the freak part anyway
Warlock Posted September 5, 2001 Posted September 5, 2001 I only know one person who use to come here. He doesn't anymore for some strange reason. Some of you people may remember Amioc, he wasn't really a friend of mine, I just knew him at school and got the Otaku Boards address off him...
DiscoSnorlax Posted September 5, 2001 Posted September 5, 2001 Lizard Man 7777 is my brother. Does anyone live close enough to Valparaiso, Indiana to know about this thing called the "Popcorn Fest"? I live in Valpo and I'm a base drummer in the VHS marching band. (That means I'll be in the parade too.)
Dark Posted September 5, 2001 Posted September 5, 2001 Nah i don't know no one from here in real life and is impossible 2 meet one cuz i live in Greece...
James Posted September 5, 2001 Posted September 5, 2001 The only person (I think) that I could even come close to knowing in real life would be Warlock. Today we just worked out that he lives literally 15 minutes from my house lol. So that's about as close as you can get. I don't know anyone from the boards personally though.
BabyGirl Posted September 5, 2001 Posted September 5, 2001 [color=deeppink]Well I have another friend here besides Kiwi that I know in real life now...Master O Beans! Yep yep, he's my pal (be nice to him hehehe) :D[/color]
RicoTranzrig Posted September 5, 2001 Posted September 5, 2001 Even the only person I know on the boards is Raiha, there's probably a couple more people I know who post here that I might know or live in California that I could meet on vacation or something.
Guest Zeh Posted September 6, 2001 Posted September 6, 2001 I dunno anyone on this board... or even come close to knowing anyone. most of the ppl here are from the US of A. but i live up in canada. and in a pretty un-populated part of canada too...
Ice Dragon v2 Posted September 6, 2001 Posted September 6, 2001 if you realized it, my cuz just joined the boards he just came from new mexico n we live under the same roof (if youre wonderin why the IP is the same) so thats two ppl i know personally
conpiracymonki Posted September 6, 2001 Posted September 6, 2001 [b]No one here lives in Manchester, though Safer and VooDoo are like um,...a stone throw away compared to you guys...(ie; they live in England) But um,...yeh,..Safer's closer than VooDoo, I think....[/b]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now