Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Congrats Safer! Children can be wonderful but they can als be annoying.... and I am with Kuja all the way on what he said. And for you people who have asked safer what hte names is learn to read he all ready answered it!
  • Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest Deranged Gerbil
Posted
holy ****! safer's gonna be a daddy, I never thought it was possible! well, congrats man, and give her one for me tonite won't ya ;)
Posted
Yay! Sephiroth is gonna be a dad! I wish you the best of luck. BTW don't get married until you have enough money to maintain them fully (matrimony's really expensive nowadays).
Posted
[COLOR=purple]I don't think I could ever stand to be a mother...but if I did ever become one I would prefer to adopt than to go through birth and everything when there is already a child without a home or parents. My boyfriend dissagrees with this though a says he wants me to have at least one of his children...^_^ not now of course but if we're together after another 10 years or so (we'll be about 26 then..plenty of time for him to forget ;)). Anyhow, good luck with the kid mate...I think I can safely say you're gonna need it :D[/COLOR]
Posted
dude man that must have been a frikin shock dude congrats:) :babble: i wanna have a kid but im gonna be only 13 so i gotta go a long way dude awesome congrats again but scince ur gonna have a kid ur probably not gonna be online long huh well congrats again:wigout: :) :babble:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...