• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Ice Dragon v2 [/i]
[B]ok ok ok ok
its rude n it dont sound right i understand
how about...............um....................er..................dam i cant think of any other word [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]How about "impregnate" :rolleyes:[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i]
[B]

[color=deeppink]Ugh, I hate that term. The whole thought of sex and pre-marrital pregnancy makes me mad...guys see it as some sort of game where they can just do whatever they want. Well do you realize that it's the chick who ends up having to deal with those consequences for the rest of her life? "If you're going to lay around and play around, at least be man enough to stay around." (~[i]Kirk Franklin and The Family[/i]) :rolleyes: Grr...[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]
abso- ****ing -lutely. My best friend got his g/f pregnant when he was 17(he is 20 now). He told me he was going to leave her, and at first I agreed with him and when he turned his back to me I kicked him up against the wall and dared him to leave her. I can't stand fathers without responsibilty. Its a pet peeve of mine. He is 3 years older than me and twice my size but he will still do whatever I want whenever he knows I'm serious...don't ask why but he acts scared of me sometimes...

-Justin

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Kevin Brown [/i]
[B]

Hahah, well well well Transtic:

Looks like you only need Condoms half the time... that is if you're only talking about babies there and not STDs.. [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]Ouch, harsh harsh harsh. Be careful what you say...[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Kevin Brown [/i]
[B]

Hahah, well well well Transtic:

Looks like you only need Condoms half the time... that is if you're only talking about babies there and not STDs.. [/B][/QUOTE]

...... Perhaps you didn't get my drift.....

You see the subject at hand was pregnancy, why say something about STDs?..... I still think you should wear a condom regardless.... and who are you to make such a smartass comment towards me.... any person who acts with good manners would try to make a GOOD first impression, although something deep inside tells me that you are not new....

Nevermind, I now know who you are... you know, your IP gives wonders away....

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by White Digivise [/i]
[B]Well congrats, but one question. How old are you? *Smiles*:) [/B][/QUOTE]

Safer is 20 years of age. I think thats a little to young to be a parent, but it doesn't matter to me anymore... after living with a 16 year old brother who made me an uncle of a beautiful baby girl, it's all good i guess.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]

Safer is 20 years of age. I think thats a little to young to be a parent, but it doesn't matter to me anymore... after living with a 16 year old brother who made me an uncle of a beautiful baby girl, it's all good i guess. [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]I just can't imagine...16 and having a kid...I'm 16 and I don't even want to think about it. Not to mention, a 16 year old male is *usually* much less mature than a 16 year old female...how does your bro deal with the situation, Transtic?[/color]

wow, I never thought I would get this many replies, thanks everyone, It meant a lot to me....

I will definately take good care of my girlfriend she means too much to be for me not to, I don't think baby name issues are something to be brought up just yet, after all, 9 months to go, so there really is no rush....

Congrats Safer!!!!!!!:D:D I'm so happy for you!!!!! Transtic I think that you are going over the line about not liking kids and thinking that Safer is too young...Ok I agree that people should use condoms if they are teens...But Safer is 20 and is very responsible..Can you be happy for him at least?!...And if you hate kids then what are you doing here at the otaku? hmmm....Well anyways congrats Safer!..:D:D:D

~:devil:~

why are you guys talking about baby goats? you do know that a kid is a baby goat right? lol, you should say children or teens or preteens, or whatever, actualy, kid seems to fit all three of those. lol, sorry, i just had to say that. but anyways, i love Children! they are so cute and funny! i can't wait till i have my own......actually i can. my life is passing me by way to quick.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i]
[B]

[color=deeppink]I just can't imagine...16 and having a kid...I'm 16 and I don't even want to think about it. Not to mention, a 16 year old male is *usually* much less mature than a 16 year old female...how does your bro deal with the situation, Transtic?[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

He actually does a good job. I thought he would be a bad father... but he isn't and I'm proud of him for that. I still think that he isn't the best father and that he is too young. I think he got lucky... his girlfriends dad is a Pediatrician or whatever (sp? you know, doctor for kids) so he gets EVERYTHING for free.... and her mom spoils his daughter.... it's sad.... I hate spoiled kids... Anyway, if he was a bad dad I told him I'd hate him.... and I would... I would denounce him as my brother if he was a bad dad. It's bad enough he contributes directly to my cronic depression but if he gave up on a kid I would hate him forvever....

Roxy: I don't like kids for personal reasons... kids are fine till they reach 2 and then they suck till they reach 9 or 10... after that they are fine again. It's just my opinion on them. I hate stuipid people too, and racists, and prejudice people.... does that make me bad?

And don't get me wrong, I AM happy fro Safer. There's nothing more unbelievable and happy than having a child of your own. However i do think he's a little young. 20 may not seem young for a younger kid, like 14 or 16 or whatever, but since I know various 20 year olds I know that most, not saying Safer is one, are just as immature as a 14 year old and aren't suitable for children... but I think it's better if he's having kids to have them at 20 than 16 like my brother.... for me... I won't be having kids anytime soon... since I'm in a homosexual relationship thats kinda hard to begin with but since I do hope to be with my boyfriend forever, we may adopt a child... but that won't be for at least 10 years.... it's just my opinion, i wish people didn't hate me because I'm bi and have a boyfriend or that they would see that it's not "wrong", but they do and thats their opinion... nothing I can do.... opinions in life differ from everyone's, this is just another.

although I agree with transtic, that 20 years old is a little young to have a kid, and he was correct when he said most 20 year old act like they're 14, but I personally think that I am very capable of raising my kid, and I would care for him/her too much to not be able to raise them in a decent manner....

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]although I agree with transtic, that 20 years old is a little young to have a kid, and he was correct when he said most 20 year old act like they're 14, but I personally think that I am very capable of raising my kid, and I would care for him/her too much to not be able to raise them in a decent manner.... [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]You are a good man, Safer, a good man indeed :D[/color]

heh, I just realized that I called you Safer...lol...old habits die hard...

Congratulations, I hope your child turns out very healthy and happy:D

I'm very good with kids and I can support myself more than enough financially...but I couldn't have kids now...being only 16...

Than reminds me of Hybrid Vigor2 in the Games and Stories fourm...two of the main characters are having a child together and they're not prepared just yet.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]although I agree with transtic, that 20 years old is a little young to have a kid, and he was correct when he said most 20 year old act like they're 14, but I personally think that I am very capable of raising my kid, and I would care for him/her too much to not be able to raise them in a decent manner.... [/B][/QUOTE]

yes I know people, no matter what age they are, can take care of kids... my brother prooved that one to me.... however, I still think he is too young to be having kids despite the fact he can take of the one he has.... although he doesn't do most of the taking care of.... oh well....