Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Ice Dragon v2 [/i]
[B]oh ok
but thats pretty cool though
now u have responsibilities as daddy
does that mean you'll be in the boards a lot less often??? [/B][/QUOTE]

well, when it comes to the 7th month, expect me to be on the boards less....

Wow...what can I say...

I'm 18 with three younger siblings. And my dad has always worked...so I've basically been a "father" since I was five years old.

I've changed more diapers and been through more messy feeding sessions with babies that my dad ever was lol.

Being a parent is hard work...but my younger siblings think of me as almost a father to them...they always come to me if they are hurt or in trouble.

So while kids can be annoying at times, they are ultimately one of the most satisfying things in life. Everyone always forgets any hesitation they had when their baby is born. Whether it happens or it doesn't, it's worth it :)

Sometimes, I have the opprutunity to take care of my G/F's brother and sister....3 and 1 respectevly(sp?) It's really good experience in looking at parent hood just in case we decide to have kids in the future. We can't now cause she's 15 and I'm 16

It's hard work with the 3 year old though cause he's really disobedient and loud. But I had the chance of spending tons of time with the baby girl and she's very quiet, much like me. So if we have kids, we'd probably never leave them to someone else cause we don't know what personality they might take up.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]

...... Perhaps you didn't get my drift.....

You see the subject at hand was pregnancy, why say something about STDs?..... I still think you should wear a condom regardless.... and who are you to make such a smartass comment towards me.... any person who acts with good manners would try to make a GOOD first impression, although something deep inside tells me that you are not new....

Nevermind, I now know who you are... you know, your IP gives wonders away.... [/B][/QUOTE]

It's not like I'm hiding anything, I also apologized but you deleted my message! :laugh: Why do you have to be such a dumbass? And why did you delete that message... were you just trying to make me seem like a bigger asshole than you?

[size=1][i]Note: Transtic Nerve is a dumbass.[/i][/size]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Kevin Brown [/i]
[B]

It's not like I'm hiding anything, I also apologized but you deleted my message! :laugh: Why do you have to be such a dumbass? And why did you delete that message... were you just trying to make me seem like a bigger asshole than you?

[size=1][i]Note: Transtic Nerve is a dumbass.[/i][/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

Hey hey, that's enough. Talk like that again on these boards, and you'll be banned for life.

Consider this your first and only warning.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Kevin Brown [/i]
[B]

[size=1][i]Note: Transtic Nerve is a dumbass.[/i][/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

Now you just made yourself look like a dumbass because I didn't delete that post. If you only knew the facts next time before posting more of your idiotic junk. Adam deleted your posts. Perhaps next time you should try to use simple logic before just blaming everything on the first person you chooose.... Of course it's typical for stupid people to do that. And you're calling me the asshole? HAHAHA perhaps you should take a good look in the mirror.

ugh, it looks like I might be getting married after all, and sooner than I thought, all my girlfriend has been talking about today is marriage, and how important it is to be married before the first child is born, first child! is she expecting more kids? ugh....

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]ugh, it looks like I might be getting married after all, and sooner than I thought, all my girlfriend has been talking about today is marriage, and how important it is to be married before the first child is born, first child! is she expecting more kids? ugh.... [/B][/QUOTE]

Hah! Women :p hehehehe

::hugs boyfriend:: phew glad I don't have to deal with them hahahahaha j/k girls :)

But marriage is good I think... i dunno if it really matters for the child but yeah.... it's good if you have a child.... period... not saying it's good after or before you have the child, but good period.... yeah :) Safer and happily married daddy! ::is shocked by the thought and faints::

Guest firemac
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B](I can't believe I forgot to mention this earlier)

well what do you know, looks like malta definately is going to be something to remember, it would appear that my girlfriend, Gemma, is pregnant, looks like in 9 months I'm going to have a son or daughter bouncing around on my lap, I must say that this is quite a shock to both us and our families, but both are families are being supportive about it, although it does look like it could cause complications to future plans, oh well, I hope all goes well.... [/B][/QUOTE]
whoa man, and you are only 20 right, isn't that a bit early, I know my dad was father at 19, but dang, that's bit early to be a father, well, good luck, it's going to be hell taking care of a family, a lot money must be spent.