Me...a father

Sephiroth

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Congratulations, Safer. I believe you will make a wonderful parent.... your future child/children will be fortunate to have you as a father. So many parents today--both mothers and fathers--do not accept responsibility that comes with having children...

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Tomato Girl [/i]
[B]Transtic, geez, stop going psycho. It seems as if you pissed your pants trying to think up that, I secretly knew that it was either you who deleted that or someone else. And you're always an asshole, that's why I suggested you made that. Every time someone says something wrong, instead of trying to help them you make fun of them... you suck at modding, man. It's all an attitude, man. I can't really argue with you, and I screwed up on that post I made. I just tried to say sorry for making fun of your sexuality! I even called myself a wussy...

Think about that while I delete my message and turn off this magical box. Whoops, too late. Oh well, I said it, I said it, and I meant it then so I still mean it today in some sense. [/B][/QUOTE]

If i was a bad mod I wouldn't be a mod here. I wouldn't have been a mod a Gundam Forum, I wouldn't be an admin at another popular board. I do nothing different here than I do at GF or the other board I admin at. The way I mod is the same regardless if you aproove of it or not. All that matters is the important people approve of it cause thats all that will get you anywhere in life. You'll realize that too.... thats the way life works...

And I know you said you were sorry, I read that post... sorry doesn't feed the cat though. I can appologize for being an asshole to everyone who diserved it but thats not gonna make them think of me any differently....

I'm not going psycho... It's called arguing in an intelligent manner.
And I don't make fun of everyone who says somethign wrong, I make fun of the people who act like idiots when they say something wrong.... if I made fun of everyone then I wouldn't be a mod that many people like.... YOU can think about that....

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Tomato Girl [/i]
[B]

Maybe my life is different than yours, I base my life on self-pride and what-not. I don't know why you typed that message up because I allready knew everything you said, since that's that you can guess my next move and it'd be a waste of time to type it up. There's no right or wrong, in the scheme of things it doesn't matter. Man is the one who invented feelings, and so far they have proved to be both an advantage and a dis-advantage. Everyone thinks different and the same, everything is the same. But yet the things that link us together are also pulling us apart. That's basically the mystery of life, and this endless beckering is useless in time and everything else...

I bet you knew that also, but you still wanted to reply to my delerious messages. That's odd, it all comes back to natural instincts. I forgot what the hell we were talking about... [/B][/QUOTE]

Exactly, everyone thinks and does things differently. I don't sit here and tell you how to mod a forum, i would appreciate you doing the same. I don't tell you how to live your life. Sure I make fun of you, but are you an better because you make fun of me? No... no one is betteer than the other. Thats why I don't like the human race, but you know, we are them we gotta live it.

I think we can both agree that this is enough on this subject though. If you wish to continue I will be more than happy to through a PM. But I relly don't want this to continue on the boards.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SSJ5 Vegeta [/i]
[B]Congrats Safer. Raise him in the punk fashion. And Safer, dude. You're a mod. You should know you shouldn't go off topic! What's wrong with you arguing back and forth with someone. If you're such a great mod, then get something to show for it. [/B][/QUOTE]

Safer? Eh...did I really miss something? Because for some reason I thought it was Transtic who had been posting....

[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]first off congrats man

second... i hope everyone here listens to TN... well no not totally... dont have sex till ur married... if you find this huge urge to do otherwise... then use a condum
but abstinence is the best policy

third... im 19 and i dont plan on having kids till im a lot older... cause my best friend in the world is 21... and has a 3 year old... she had her when she was 17... smartest girl i know... got drunk and 2 months later found out her bf got her pregnant... that relationship sure ended fast... but i know how hard is it on her to have the kid... even thou her dad (grandfather of the child) is a doctor and is willing to support them, she moved out after she got out of high school and works a job all night long to support the kid on her own, she knows that she has pleanty of friends that would help her but she dont want it... i would tell you right now that had she not had that kid... in 2 years she would be making more than her dad cause is better w/ computers than anyone here... she hacked into my computer (well w/ a few passwords i gave her to get in lol... and cleaned up a virus i had... lol that is hard lol but she went from making a ton of money to having a job that is still a LOT more than double what i make... so it WILL change ur life...

so to all you people out there who arent adults... dont even try sex till ur married... and if you have to... use protection... and any of you who look down on me for saying this... ill tell you this... your spouse is more than worth waiting for... plus ur wedding night will mean so much more[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SSJ5 Vegeta [/i]
[B]Congrats Safer. Raise him in the punk fashion. And Transtic, dude. You're a mod. You should know you shouldn't go off topic! What's wrong with you arguing back and forth with someone. If you're such a great mod, then get something to show for it. [/B][/QUOTE]

Talk about going off topic.... and who cares if it goes off topic.... every topic goes off topic once ot least...

And if that person is gonna argue with me, i don't have the right to argue back? He's just as bad....

And I do have something to show for it. I have friends, I have respect, and I have my name up on the mod list. I don't care what anyone thinks about the way I handle being a mod. I have the respect of people whom I like and to me, thats all that matters.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]

Talk about going off topic.... and who cares if it goes off topic.... every topic goes off topic once ot least...

And if that person is gonna argue with me, i don't have the right to argue back? He's just as bad....

And I do have something to show for it. I have friends, I have respect, and I have my name up on the mod list. I don't care what anyone thinks about the way I handle being a mod. I have the respect of people whom I like and to me, thats all that matters. [/B][/QUOTE]

Eh settle down I'm just giving you a hard time fool, as in j/k. Anyways I'm sure if you didn't deserve to be a mod you wouldn't be, so you have a right to be there. I was jus' messin' with ya' man no hard feelings eh? Well anyway good luck with the baby Safer. Have fun.

why god **** people write too much? -_-

umm..here's news i heard. now days, people wants to lay their eggs..heh..have babies way later than they suppose to. they think it's ok to have babies when they are in 40's..but doctor says that it'll become higher for older women to have miscarriage and more.

umm..and safer seph..you sounded like you don't want a get married..do you feel like you are trapped? maybe it's just me.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Jeff [/i]
[B]Um..and safer seph..you sounded like you don't want a get married..do you feel like you are trapped? maybe it's just me. [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]Actually, I noticed the same thing. I'm curious about that as well...[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i]
[B]

[color=deeppink]Actually, I noticed the same thing. I'm curious about that as well...[/color] [/B][/QUOTE] Well I am glad I'm not the only one...:cross: ...um but yeah safer do you want to get married?

I didn't expect to be married until I was at least 26/27, but the fact that she wants to get married now is rather sudden, I have been with her these past few days now, and all she has on her mind is getting married ASAP, so I guess I am a little reluctant in getting married so soon....

Congrats! Kids are so cute... well call me crazy but I played this video game when I was 11. It was called "Harvest Moon 64". You basicly run a farm, and you have to marry a girl. And she can have a baby too. When she was pregnant, you have to be extra nice to her or else she might leave you... (ehehe... ^^;)
Well, congrats agin! =D