OtakuBoards

Me...a father

Sephiroth

(I can't believe I forgot to mention this earlier)

well what do you know, looks like malta definately is going to be something to remember, it would appear that my girlfriend, Gemma, is pregnant, looks like in 9 months I'm going to have a son or daughter bouncing around on my lap, I must say that this is quite a shock to both us and our families, but both are families are being supportive about it, although it does look like it could cause complications to future plans, oh well, I hope all goes well....

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ehhhhhh.... I dunno what to say (despite the fact I have written this long thingy).....

Congrats I guess... although I wouldn't be very happy if I had kids.... but then again thats just me :) Well yeah, i can tell you first hand kids are both a godsend and a hellish demon all at once.... I've had to put up with my neice for the past 5 and a half month and my brother is 4 years younger than you Safer :)..... well good luck to you, and those 9 months.... they go by REAL fast..... and take care of your girlfriend.... it's hard for them during pregnancy.... my brothers girlfriend always told me everything.... and when she was pregnant my brother treated her like ****.... the emotions of women during pregnancy are very high, be sure not to hurt her :)

On a complete side note: i hate kids between the ages of 2 and 9 hehehe.... and if I have kids It'll probably be through adoption because I hope to still be with my boyfriend till i grow old and withered.... :) but still, congrats. I'm sure you'll be a great daddy.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]ehhhhhh.... I dunno what to say (despite the fact I have written this long thingy).....

Congrats I guess... although I wouldn't be very happy if I had kids.... but then again thats just me :) Well yeah, i can tell you first hand kids are both a godsend and a hellish demon all at once.... I've had to put up with my neice for the past 5 and a half month and my brother is 4 years younger than you Safer :)..... well good luck to you, and those 9 months.... they go by REAL fast..... and take care of your girlfriend.... it's hard for them during pregnancy.... my brothers girlfriend always told me everything.... and when she was pregnant my brother treated her like ****.... the emotions of women during pregnancy are very high, be sure not to hurt her :)

On a complete side note: i hate kids between the ages of 2 and 9 hehehe.... and if I have kids It'll probably be through adoption because I hope to still be with my boyfriend till i grow old and withered.... :) but still, congrats. I'm sure you'll be a great daddy. [/B][/QUOTE]
kids aren't THAT bad....:rolleyes:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ssj chic [/i]
[B]
kids aren't THAT bad....:rolleyes: [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]ehh yes they are. I wasn't planning on posting in here because while I do like kids, I don't think I ever want my own. I mean, I may somewhere along the line...but I'm a pretty independent chick, and even marriage isn't something I'm sure that I really want to do! I don't know, we'll see.

But to Safer, congrats man :) And like Transtic said, treat your girl right, and for God's sake don't leave her >_< but I very much doubt that you would do that.[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i]
[B]

[color=deeppink]ehh yes they are. I wasn't planning on posting in here because while I do like kids, I don't think I ever want my own. I mean, I may somewhere along the line...but I'm a pretty independent chick, and even marriage isn't something I'm sure that I really want to do! I don't know, we'll see.

But to Safer, congrats man :) And like Transtic said, treat your girl right, and for God's sake don't leave her >_< but I very much doubt that you would do that.[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]
if he did leave her i'd find my way over to safer's house and wack him on the head with a frying pan

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ssj chic [/i]
[B]
kids aren't THAT bad....:rolleyes: [/B][/QUOTE]

I think they are..... well maybe not if they have good parents but so many parents out there are less than suitable to be raising kids ::cough:: my brother ::cough::... so I tend not to like kids period..... I hate when my family says that I will be a happy father one day.... ugh.... makes me sick everytime they say something like that.

Anyway, and oh yeah. All you kids out there.... [b]WEAR A D[b]A[/b]MN CONDOM![/b] We don't need teenage parents! Once you hit 20 ike Safer, be my guest..... you people piss me off so much when I see you on Jerry Springer or Sally or whatever talk show!

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]

I think they are..... well maybe not if they have good parents but so many parents out there are less than suitable to be raising kids ::cough:: my brother ::cough::... so I tend not to like kids period..... I hate when my family says that I will be a happy father one day.... ugh.... makes me sick everytime they say something like that.

Anyway, and oh yeah. All you kids out there.... [b]WEAR A D[b]A[/b]MN CONDOM![/b] We don't need teenage parents! Once you hit 20 ike Safer, be my guest..... you people piss me off so much when I see you on Jerry Springer or Sally or whatever talk show! [/B][/QUOTE]
lmao!

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Ice Dragon v2 [/i]
[B]WOO-HOO!!!!!!!!
i never thought id ever live to see the day when one of the admins would knock someone up.
[/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]Ugh, I hate that term. The whole thought of sex and pre-marrital pregnancy makes me mad...guys see it as some sort of game where they can just do whatever they want. Well do you realize that it's the chick who ends up having to deal with those consequences for the rest of her life? "If you're going to lay around and play around, at least be man enough to stay around." (~[i]Kirk Franklin and The Family[/i]) :rolleyes: Grr...[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i]
[B]

[color=deeppink]Ugh, I hate that term. The whole thought of sex and pre-marrital pregnancy makes me mad...guys see it as some sort of game where they can just do whatever they want. Well do you realize that it's the chick who ends up having to deal with those consequences for the rest of her life? "If you're going to lay around and play around, at least be man enough to stay around." (~[i]Kirk Franklin and The Family[/i]) :rolleyes: Grr...[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]
thats a good point

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Ice Dragon v2 [/i]
[B]i never thought id ever live to see the day when one of the admins would knock someone up.
[/B][/QUOTE]

ugh.... as BabyGirl mentioned already, I also don't like that term... i find it to be very.... rude..... to say the least....

Sex isn't something thats "funny".... or fun for that matter.... the consiquences of one act of sexual intercourse could change your life forever, thats why I hate people that go around thinkin nothing of it..... people need to realize that..... here's a perfect example.... My brother = horny.... has sex ONCE... yes [b]ONCE[/b] and now he's a 16 year old father..... once time, and his whole life.... changed forever..... thats why I preach the usage of condoms.... at least with kids.... no wonder zanza calls me "Trojan Man".... -_-;