Biida Posted September 4, 2001 Posted September 4, 2001 *sigh* Unfortunately for me... School starts tomorrow... :( So if I'm not on as much, that's the reason why... *sigh*...:(
Matt.D Posted September 4, 2001 Posted September 4, 2001 [color=rainbow] *sigh* School sux. I have to go back on wednesday.....*sigh* It's sooooo boring!!!!!!!:sleep: Oh well...gotta participate in 7th grade sometime....*sigh*[/color]
White Digivise Posted September 4, 2001 Posted September 4, 2001 I'm starting school tomorrow too. I might not get to go on as much either, but I will still come here. *Smiles*:) I'm going into the eight grade.
ZF SSA Goten Posted September 4, 2001 Posted September 4, 2001 well, i started school last tuesday. they had us go tuesday, wednesday, and thursday. then give us friday-monday off. why didn't they just give us thethe whole week off??? o well. back to the tenth grade...:devil: :flaming:
MysticBabe Posted September 4, 2001 Posted September 4, 2001 *sigh* the third week of school starts tomorrow
PiroMunkie Posted September 4, 2001 Posted September 4, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i] [B]i started school 2 weeks ago :) [/B][/QUOTE] [SIZE=1]Yeah, same here.. though I'm not as happy about as Transtic seems to be, lol[/SIZE]
BabyGirl Posted September 4, 2001 Posted September 4, 2001 [color=deeppink]You all don't seem to thrilled about school I see. I, on the other hand, enjoy it quite a lot. It's my senior year, and I'm going to make the best of it :D :love: [/color]
Transtic Nerve Posted September 4, 2001 Posted September 4, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i] [B] [SIZE=1]Yeah, same here.. though I'm not as happy about as Transtic seems to be, lol[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE] ofcourse I'm happy... I love my classes in college, all but Alegbra, but the teracher doesn't collect homework so like I care.... 3 days a week (only 2 this week because we got monday off) 5 hours a day except on Friday which is only 2 hours a day.... it heaven compared to grade school :)
PiroMunkie Posted September 4, 2001 Posted September 4, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i] [B]ofcourse I'm happy... I love my classes in college, all but Alegbra, but the teracher doesn't collect homework so like I care.... 3 days a week (only 2 this week because we got monday off) 5 hours a day except on Friday which is only 2 hours a day.... it heaven compared to grade school :) [/B][/QUOTE] [SIZE=1]Ooooo, I wanna go to college!!! lol :D[/SIZE]
Guest Imsirion Posted September 4, 2001 Posted September 4, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i] [B][color=deeppink]You all don't seem to thrilled about school I see. I, on the other hand, enjoy it quite a lot. It's my senior year, and I'm going to make the best of it :D :love: [/color] [/B][/QUOTE] Your only happy cause its your last , I'm going into 9th grade tomorrow and its gonna suck BIG time....*sigh*:(
Ice Dragon v2 Posted September 4, 2001 Posted September 4, 2001 like matt, i too is also going back this wednesday
Ice Dragon v2 Posted September 4, 2001 Posted September 4, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by outlawstar_14 [/i] [B] Your only happy cause its your last , I'm going into 9th grade tomorrow and its gonna suck BIG time....*sigh*:( [/B][/QUOTE] AH HA freshman!!!!! hehehe heres tips 1. never ask for directions 2. always keep looking at the room numbers 3. never look at ur schedule a long time 4. if your high school has a senior staircase, never go up or down in it for the first week of school *the most important tip* if you have an 8th grade class of 2001 shirt, never wear that on the first day
Transtic Nerve Posted September 4, 2001 Posted September 4, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i] [B] [SIZE=1]Ooooo, I wanna go to college!!! lol :D[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE] I sense the sarcasm young skywalker....
BabyGirl Posted September 4, 2001 Posted September 4, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i] [B] I sense the sarcasm young skywalker.... [/B][/QUOTE] [color=deeppink]rotflmao! good one Transtic...a Star Wars nerd such as myself can appreciate that...[/color]
RicoTranzrig Posted September 4, 2001 Posted September 4, 2001 For me...high school, senior year started last week tuesday...glad to get it over with...
Transtic Nerve Posted September 4, 2001 Posted September 4, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i] [B] [color=deeppink]rotflmao! good one Transtic...a Star Wars nerd such as myself can appreciate that...[/color] [/B][/QUOTE] Ah yes, as am I.... :) The force is strong with this one.... ::faints:: I should stop looking at Gackt.
BabyGirl Posted September 4, 2001 Posted September 4, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i] [B] Ah yes, as am I.... :) The force is strong with this one.... ::faints:: I should stop looking at Gackt. [/B][/QUOTE] [color=deeppink]*jumps up and down in hyper state of excitement* Star Wars nerd!! Star Wars nerd!! Woo hoo!! I thought I was all alone! (My God, what is wrong with me tonight?)[/color]
Transtic Nerve Posted September 4, 2001 Posted September 4, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i] [B] [color=deeppink]*jumps up and down in hyper state of excitement* Star Wars nerd!! Star Wars nerd!! Woo hoo!! I thought I was all alone! (My God, what is wrong with me tonight?)[/color] [/B][/QUOTE] HAHAHAHA! You and I have more in common than I ever thought.... Anyway.... speaking of SW, I haven't watched them in.... forever.... :: plans on buying DVD of Eps 1 on October 15th or 16th::
BabyGirl Posted September 4, 2001 Posted September 4, 2001 [color=deeppink](I fixed that :: p for ya Transtic...) But yes, I would love to have Episode 1 on DVD, even if I downright hated the movie...[/color]
Transtic Nerve Posted September 4, 2001 Posted September 4, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i] [B][color=deeppink](I fixed that :: p for ya Transtic...) But yes, I would love to have Episode 1 on DVD, even if I downright hated the movie...[/color] [/B][/QUOTE] Yeah, I hate smilies sometimes.... And why do I seem to be the only one that liked Episode 1.... it wasn't better than A New Hope or Return of the Jedi but it was better than Empire Strikes Back and overall wasn't a bad movie....
BabyGirl Posted September 4, 2001 Posted September 4, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i] [B] Yeah, I hate smilies sometimes.... And why do I seem to be the only one that liked Episode 1.... it wasn't better than A New Hope or Return of the Jedi but it was better than Empire Strikes Back and overall wasn't a bad movie.... [/B][/QUOTE] [color=deeppink]Well...Episode 5 happens to be my favorite of them all...and if you refer to Episode 1 as just a movie, then yes it [i]was[/i] good. But if you refer to it as a [i]Star Wars[/i] movie, then noooo. Lol...maybe it's just the true nerd in me, picking everything about it apart :D[/color]
James Posted September 4, 2001 Posted September 4, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i] [B] Yeah, I hate smilies sometimes.... And why do I seem to be the only one that liked Episode 1.... it wasn't better than A New Hope or Return of the Jedi but it was better than Empire Strikes Back and overall wasn't a bad movie.... [/B][/QUOTE] Uh, Episode 1 wasn't any worse than any of the other movies. People just have a romantic view of Star Wars because of its age and nostalgic value. The series [i]never[/i] had an in-depth story or anything like that, it was always a very basic story of good vs evil. Having said that, my favourite Star Wars movie was probably Episode V.
Justin Posted September 4, 2001 Posted September 4, 2001 Episode 1 added more taste and prestige to the the Star Wars story line. Episode IV-VI had a more grungy, dingy space ship feels about it to me. See, you aren't the only ones... -Justin
BabyGirl Posted September 4, 2001 Posted September 4, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by James [/i] [B] Uh, Episode 1 wasn't any worse than any of the other movies. People just have a romantic view of Star Wars because of its age and nostalgic value. The series [i]never[/i] had an in-depth story or anything like that, it was always a very basic story of good vs evil. Having said that, my favourite Star Wars movie was probably Episode V. [/B][/QUOTE] [color=deeppink]James, you only saved yourself by saying Episode V is your favorite...I was afraid I was gonig to have to go off and defend my beloved trilogy :love: ;)[/color]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now