OtakuBoards

*sigh* School tomorrow... : (

Biida

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i]
[B]

[SIZE=1]Yeah, same here.. though I'm not as happy about as Transtic seems to be, lol[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

ofcourse I'm happy... I love my classes in college, all but Alegbra, but the teracher doesn't collect homework so like I care.... 3 days a week (only 2 this week because we got monday off) 5 hours a day except on Friday which is only 2 hours a day.... it heaven compared to grade school :)

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]ofcourse I'm happy... I love my classes in college, all but Alegbra, but the teracher doesn't collect homework so like I care.... 3 days a week (only 2 this week because we got monday off) 5 hours a day except on Friday which is only 2 hours a day.... it heaven compared to grade school :) [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]Ooooo, I wanna go to college!!! lol :D[/SIZE]

Guest Imsirion
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i]
[B][color=deeppink]You all don't seem to thrilled about school I see. I, on the other hand, enjoy it quite a lot. It's my senior year, and I'm going to make the best of it :D :love: [/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

Your only happy cause its your last , I'm going into 9th grade tomorrow and its gonna suck BIG time....*sigh*:(

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by outlawstar_14 [/i]
[B]

Your only happy cause its your last , I'm going into 9th grade tomorrow and its gonna suck BIG time....*sigh*:( [/B][/QUOTE]
AH HA
freshman!!!!!
hehehe
heres tips
1. never ask for directions
2. always keep looking at the room numbers
3. never look at ur schedule a long time
4. if your high school has a senior staircase, never go up or down in it for the first week of school
*the most important tip*
if you have an 8th grade class of 2001 shirt, never wear that on the first day

[B]

Ah yes, as am I.... :) The force is strong with this one.... ::faints:: I should stop looking at Gackt. [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]*jumps up and down in hyper state of excitement* Star Wars nerd!! Star Wars nerd!! Woo hoo!! I thought I was all alone!

(My God, what is wrong with me tonight?)[/color]

[B]

[color=deeppink]*jumps up and down in hyper state of excitement* Star Wars nerd!! Star Wars nerd!! Woo hoo!! I thought I was all alone!

(My God, what is wrong with me tonight?)[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

HAHAHAHA! You and I have more in common than I ever thought.... Anyway.... speaking of SW, I haven't watched them in.... forever.... :: plans on buying DVD of Eps 1 on October 15th or 16th::

[B][color=deeppink](I fixed that :: p for ya Transtic...) But yes, I would love to have Episode 1 on DVD, even if I downright hated the movie...[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

Yeah, I hate smilies sometimes....

And why do I seem to be the only one that liked Episode 1.... it wasn't better than A New Hope or Return of the Jedi but it was better than Empire Strikes Back and overall wasn't a bad movie....

[B]

And why do I seem to be the only one that liked Episode 1.... it wasn't better than A New Hope or Return of the Jedi but it was better than Empire Strikes Back and overall wasn't a bad movie.... [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]Well...Episode 5 happens to be my favorite of them all...and if you refer to Episode 1 as just a movie, then yes it [i]was[/i] good. But if you refer to it as a [i]Star Wars[/i] movie, then noooo. Lol...maybe it's just the true nerd in me, picking everything about it apart :D[/color]

[B]

And why do I seem to be the only one that liked Episode 1.... it wasn't better than A New Hope or Return of the Jedi but it was better than Empire Strikes Back and overall wasn't a bad movie.... [/B][/QUOTE]

Uh, Episode 1 wasn't any worse than any of the other movies.

People just have a romantic view of Star Wars because of its age and nostalgic value.

The series [i]never[/i] had an in-depth story or anything like that, it was always a very basic story of good vs evil.

Having said that, my favourite Star Wars movie was probably Episode V.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by James [/i]
[B]

Uh, Episode 1 wasn't any worse than any of the other movies.

People just have a romantic view of Star Wars because of its age and nostalgic value.

The series [i]never[/i] had an in-depth story or anything like that, it was always a very basic story of good vs evil.

Having said that, my favourite Star Wars movie was probably Episode V. [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]James, you only saved yourself by saying Episode V is your favorite...I was afraid I was gonig to have to go off and defend my beloved trilogy :love: ;)[/color]