Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Wow.

I want opinions on the bonsai kitty. It's wen the give a kitty a muscle relaxer, put it into a box, and shut it in there till it dides. it breaths and eats through a tube.

It is considered an art form by many. I dunno. I personally think t's horrible and cruel.

Check out [url]www.bonsaikitten.com[/url]

i suggest you read it before you go crazy and spam by aying "SICK!!!" or "EWW!!!"... Read the guestbook, you might see some of their replies to mean messages.

I really wawnt to hear from someone hear who thinks this is okay. I want interesting conversation, and reasonable, civilized conversation.

There is also a petition going around the internet about this. Think before you sign or dont sign it.
Posted
[color=deeppink] [size=1]Aww... those poor kitties... = \
I used to raise a few stray kittens that would drop by my house sometimes, and the worst thing I've ever done is give them each a bath...

I really don't think any of that is funny, or 'scientific' as the webmaster might think. That's just abusive, gross, and vulgar. I can't believe anyone would want to do such a horrible thing to them. ><;[/color] [/size]
Posted
Thats is horrible...I want to call in and charge them for animal abuse..That just..makes..me so mad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:flaming: Um Im not really reading anything, but what do they do this for...They aren't exactly hurting them. at least they have air..and some liquid food crap..

Im not really sure what they are doing to the kittens, but I think I may have an idea..
Posted
Hmm.. Well, what they do is keep them there and their bones mold to fit the box. Apparently there's a large chance your kitty will die in the first weeks.

Some people think that the skeleton of the cat, when dead, makes great decoration. Ew.

There was one picture that was so disgusting and bloody that you need to email the webmaster for permission to view it., I havent seen it, but...Ugghh..

There are several "models" of the boxes. One was pretty much a tube with flares at the ends. I'll attach a pic if i can...1 sec... there we go. you squess your cat into this and put a lid on. there are even worse ones.

view them at [url]http://www.bonsaikitten.com/vessels.html[/url]
Posted
I've read an article about these...

Artform or not...Any type of cruelty to an animal is stricktly a line between right and wrong.

I hate to admit that this is definately not the worst stuff that goes on...but its still wrong...

Genkai..you wanted our comments..Im not sure if this is spam but, it is my comment....but this whole thread is gona be nothing but "ew gross, thats just wrong" ... oh well..
Posted
god that just pisses me off so much...i HATE people who abuse their cats >:(

i mean look at this...its just retarded...

[url]http://www.bonsaikitten.com/xmascat/xmascat.html[/url]
Posted
Ha ha ha! Oh my god, that's funny. I saw this on the Panel one time. It's just a massive joke alot of people took seriously. Ha ha... You can't raise a cat in a jar, it's impossible.
Guest cloricus
Posted
That site has been around for years.
There is a petition with a few million names on it to try and stop them.
My name is about 300th...
Animal protection agencies have wanted that site closed down and have Dos'ed them a few times...
I'm surprised it's still going.

[Edited - Added]
Yes it is real, no joke about it.
[/Edited]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final Flash [/i]
[B]Ha ha ha! Oh my god, that's funny. I saw this on the Panel one time. It's just a massive joke alot of people took seriously. Ha ha... You can't raise a cat in a jar, it's impossible. [/B][/QUOTE]
[FONT=arial]crud, ya beat me to it.

sorry peoples, it's not real. sorry if it got you worked up for nothing :cross::box:.[/FONT]
Posted
Sure this might be a joke, but probably many sick people have tried to do this because of the site. I say the site should at least say it's a joke somewhere.
Posted
Man, that's a little harsh. Seems scary to me. How would you like that to be done to you?
PS: I bet all the animal rights people are going crazy over that....
But still, that is just wrong. I don't care if those people think it's an "art." I think it's wrong and insane. That's just my opinoin on the matter.
Posted
[quote]PS: I bet all the animal rights people are going crazy over that....[/quote]
[FONT=arial]well, you heard Cloricus...

maybe if you call the number at the top of the page, it'll tell you something.[/FONT]
Posted
Well, maybe it would be...if not for the fact that the internet is policed by any agency that I'm aware of.

Anyway, it's obviously fake, if you follow any logical thought pattern. So whoever started that website is just getting a big laugh at everyone who flips out about it.

Though, still, it is nasty and pointless. Consider this topic closed.

-Justin
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...