OtakuBoards

Red Alert: Siegecraft

Flash

[i]Arano took his time in responding to Lethe, taking a long puff from his cigarette, which was pinched between his thumb and his index finger [right hand]. His left hand, however, was relaxed at his side, not merely a split second away from his .45. Christov might have wanted to let the girl have her run of fun, but if she so much as slightly ticked Arano off, she'd be the first person to taste lead from his new weapons.[/i]

[b]Blank:[/b] "It's not that we haven't seen that...just that most girls of your...'performance'...try to keep a low profile. Mainly NOT letting their victims see them. And especially not in such a tasteful way."

[b]Lethe:[/b] "How lovely. You know my name for three minutes and you judge me wrongly."

[b]Blank:[/b] "I judge everyone as I see fit."

[i]A few moments of errie silence passed, when Christov finally broke the ice.[/i]

[b]Flash:[/b] "Now, now.. Let's enjoy ourselves while we can. Care to join me?"

[i]Christov motioned towards a stylish set of chairs at a metal, outdoor table next to a tennis court and a small pool. Christov pulled a chair up for Lethe, before he sat down himself. Arano was still at the bar getting the drinks.

A short minute later, Arano had come back, holding two shot glasses and a small pitcher full of ice with a bottle of one-hundred proof Vodka in it. A more powerful, and sweeter, blend than even Taaka Light.

Arano knocked back three shots in about five seconds, while dabbing sweat from his forehead, while Christov put up a large table-umbrella so that only he and his brother were shaded, as per-requested that Lethe got some sun.

A waitress came up, silent, in a tight, form-fitting blouse that sparkled with tiny specks of glitter imbedded in the fabric. She put a crystal ashtray in the center of the table, smiled briefly at Arano and Christov, before walking away to attend to what little Generals had bothered to show up this early in the morning.

It was at this time, actually, that Arano began a conversation.[/i]

[b]Blank:[/b] "So, [i]Lethe[/i] was it? As in the drug?"

[b]Lethe:[/b] "Actually, yes. Irony is funny sometimes though."

[b]Flash:[/b] "Yes, steel-clad memory, correct?"

[b]Lethe:[/b] "Yes, in fact."

[b]Arano:[/b] "Then you might want to remember what they do to assassins in Russia. Firing Squad. Well, that's if you're lucky. Former-KGB ties are still very strong these days. But anyway, what brings you to select my dear brother as your target? Surely, there are others that must be easier to take a stab at then us?"
-- -- -- --
Meh. My brain isn't working too well right now. Sorry if that was dragged-out or I somehow didn't get someone's character right...><

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[font=gothic][color=crimson][I]Lacroix and Wind sat idly on their tree branch, the harbour of Soviets about 20 metres ahead of them being either blind or mentally bankrupt. There seemed to be about 7 of them. A single section. One person who was fufilling the role of corporal, Lacroix was somewhat fuzzy on Russian ranks, but the 2IC seemed to be an ordinary soldier. Two of them were wounded. Chances are they'd only just gotten out of a fire fight, and bunked down. They were still running scared in other words.[/I]

Lacroix: Kill them?

Wind: Not yet. They seem a little, uneasy. Perhaps it would be best if we heighted that somewhat...

[I]They stayed in the tree until nightfall. Slipping down, they went in different directions, Lacroix right, Wind left. Each securely fastened one of their pistols to a tree, aiming it towards the small group of Russians. The next pistol was secured to another tree, in the next quadrant. Pieces of string were attached to the trigger, and Lacroix and Wind held the other ends. Wind let out the cry of a local nightbird, and the both started pulling strings, alternating combinations and times of fire. The reaction was immediate. Automatic fire ripped through the bush around them. Failing to hit anything, the gunshots kept coming. Lacroix and Wind, now down low, only had to wait until the Soviets tired, and resumed their defensive positions. Then they retrieved their guns, reloaded them, and crept in.

They came in from the north quadrant. Lacroix ran in, leaping and coming down hard on the back of one prone Soviet, before kicking the second in the head several times. Over his shoulder, Wind took the coporal style person out with a single bullet. The other 4 Russians restarted their firing.

Sidling along the ground, Lacroix took the first two out with a few choice shots. Wind was engaged in a fire fight with the other two. Lacroix circled around behind them, his katana coming out of its sheathe. The point took the first man in the kidney. Lacroix withdrew the blade, spun and backhand slashed the second one. The blade tore into his arm, before slicing into his ribs. Both of them were dead within a minute. Wind walked over, laughed silently with Lacroix, and they retreated back to the jeep they had left 50 or so metres away.[/font][/color][/I]

[color=crimson]Over Ken's headsets, various reports were coming in from the other infantry men, as Ken placed his back against the nearest wall, sweat forming on his brow. Two clips dropped to the floor, two popping in quickly. Ken stepped out into the street again..

10 feet away from him, dressed in a red/brown uniform like all the other troops, stood a tall soldier, about 6'4 or so. A large black Rocket Launcher of some sorts was raised up, aimed directly twards him.

Raising both his Assult Rifles, his bullets pierced the gas mask of the trooper, as his finger pulled the trigger on the Flak launcher. The white Flak shell seemed to fly in slow motion at Ken, as he slid backwards, the shell flying right over him, only 5 inches from his face.

It left a blacktrail of smoke, cascadeing into the car that was behind him. It exploded in a firebomb, sending shrapnel into Ken's shoulder, causing him to cry out in pain. The heat from the rageing inferno only caused his wound to hurt worse, drops of sweat finally falling down onto the asphault beneath him.

He stood slowly, walking over to the Flak trooper and heaving his launcher onto his shoulder. Rolling the dead body over, Ken unzipped the troopers pack, grabbing one of the large extra shells.

Slideing it firmly into the launcher, he riased it up, aiming carefully at a nearby alley where several Soviet's were hiding for cover. Speaking into his headset, Ken warned all his comrades in French to hit the deck, as he pulled the trigger.

As the Flak shell exploded, a single Soviet trooper jumped out of the alley, a small ball of fire following him as the plume of fire and smoke rose upwards into the air.

[b]Hardy[/b]: Bon! More are coming- But we can take them.

The sound of a screeching rocket averted Ken's gaze upward, as another V3 burst across the sky, a vapor trail following in its wake. Following its path, Ken watched as it landed around 30 feet away- Hitting a gas station.

[b]Ken[/b]: ... putain de merde ...

The intial shockwave from the explosion alone kicked Ken back 7 feet at least, the deafening sound of the sudden intense roar coming immediately before.

Slowly rolling over, he rose up and grabbed one of his assult rifles and the flak cannon, grabbing a nearby dead-Flak troopers pack. Spitting on the floor as a mixture of blood and sweat formed on his forehead he headed for his new target.

The V3 Missle Truck..[/color]

ooc: Sorry I haven't posted yet. I've been away from civilization for a couple of days.
---------------------------------------------------
ic:

[i]BJ could see the coastline slowly increasing as the plane neared the city of New York. They had no idea what had been happening for the past couple of weeks when an EMP knocked out all the communications on their aircraft carrier. He hoped the Soviets hadn't made their move yet.

A loud explosion sounded from out on the left wing. The plane began to shake and plummet toward the coastline. It dived into a tailspin and smashed straight onto a warf. BJ looked around, the pilot had been thrown through the windscreen of the cockpit when the plane hit. None of his men were injured except for a few cuts and bruises.

They opened the door and stepped out of the plane to be met by Soviet soldiers pointing rifles at them.[/i]

[b]Soldier:[/b] Come with us.

[COLOR=royalblue][i]The female assasin flicked the ash off the end of her cigarette. Then she uncrossed her legs and looked at Arano through half shut eyes.[/i]

Lethe: If I chose somebody easy to kill....where would all the fun be?

Flash: So you're in it for the thrill.

Lethe: Partly. I also don't mind a casual one night stand.

[i]Arano cocked one eyebrow at her. That was different. He weighed what he knew of her in his mind. Lethe is a Grecian drug that causes forgetfulness.....[/i]

Lethe: Something wrong Arano?

Blank: ....do you really cause forgetfulness? Or is it a play on words?

Lethe: In case you haven't figured it out.....I'm an empath. Your psychic powers will have a very minimal effect on me. So...

[i]She took a drag on her cigarette.[/i]

Lethe: Why worry?[/COLOR]

[color=indigo][i]The helicopters were now well into the West Virginian border. Ripper yelled forward to the pilot...[/i]

[b]Ripper:[/b] How much longer, Pilot?!

[b]Pilot:[/b] Only a few minutes! If you can see the treeline up ahead, that is where we are going!

[i]Ripper looked out the cockpit window, and sure enough, just short of the horizon line, there was a treeline the stretched as far as the eye could see. There was no sign of Virginian troops anywhere that he could see. He turned to his women and men...[/i]

[b]Ripper:[/b] All right, this is it! You know the rules of this training! Once you feel the hit, your are to stop dead in your tracks! Pun intended! Now everyone, strap on your parachutes and prepare to drop!

[i]Ripper watched as each member of his troop reached under their seats and pulled out a parachute bag, ready to use. He then spoke to the pilot again.[/i]

[b]Ripper:[/b] Tell the other pilot to order the rest of my troop to get ready to depart!

[i]The pilot nodded and sent the message through. Ripper reached below his own seat and strapped his parachute to him. He secured all his belongings and waited until given the command.

As the pilot said, it was only a matter of minutes. An assistant soldier opened the hatch to the helicopter as was followed in the other chopper. The soldier then motioned for them to jump, and one by one they did. Soon, eighteen paracutes inflated in the late evening sky. The helicopters both continued ahead to the rendez-vous point. Soon enough, each member of Ripper's team touched down and unhooked themselves. When each was ready, Ripper motioned that each spread out along the treeline and held his radio to them, holding up three fingers. Each grabbed their own radio and turned to channel three. Ripper nodded and awaited them to get in position. Then, cautiously, they all moved forward into the woods, Ripper in the lead.

A decent amount of time had passed, and the daylight was beginning to fade, but it was still to early for night vision. No sight of the Virgian troops were seen, but each soldier kept their AK-47 ready to fire. They figured they were about a quarter of the way into the wilderness. The tense silence was broken by an incoming message from a team member on their radios. Ripper unhooked it from his side and held it to his ear...

[b]---:[/b] Ripper, this is Private Adams, come in.

[b]Ripper:[/b] I hear you. What is it?

[b]Adams:[/b] Movement. Ten o'clock.

Ripper, as well as all other members of the team glanced a bit to the left. Ripper squinted his eyes as he peered deeper into the woods. Surely enough, a human figure darted from behind one tree to another. Indeed, they have spotted the figure, but had it spotted them? And where there is one, surely there must be others around.

[b]Ripper:[/b] Well done, Private. Keep on the lookout. We do not know if it has seen us, or if there are more.

[b]Adams:[/b] Understood.

[b]Ripper:[/b] And that goes for all of you. Out.

Ripper saddled the radio back by his side, and slowly advanced looking all around, but there was no sight of any other opposing soldier. He removed his radio once more...

[b]Ripper:[/b] Which one of you thinks they have the best shot at it...?

He waited a few seconds while he saw each member hold their AK-47 in firing position to see how good their shot was... A female voice came back over.

[b]---:[/b] Private Anderson here. I have a clear shot at it, and I do not believe it has seen us yet.

[b]Ripper:[/b] Very well. Take your shot, but everyone keep alert for we are not yet sure if there are more sneaking around. Out.

Everyone put their radios back and readily armed themselves with thier AK-47's. Ripper looked to his right and saw P. Anderson in the distance raising her rifle into position. Ripper gave one last look around, and nodded to Anderson. Two quick shots rang through the air as each team member held still, staring where Anderson had shot. After a few seconds, the soldier stepped out from behind the tree, hands on their head. Direct hit. But just as Ripper would have thought, slight movements could be seen scurrying around. He grabbed his radio again for one quick message.

[b]Ripper:[/b] They knew where we are, so be on alert. You are free to scatter out of order. Out.

Slowly each member of the team moved out of their position into something more suitable. Ripper advanced a bit taking refuge behind some brush. Peering over the top he looked into the trees and saw at least three soldiers moving into a better position.

By now the sky was dark, with the sun setting deep into the horizon. Both troops waited to see who would make the first move. After a few minutes, a solitary shot shattered the silence. What all soldiers found odd is that is was a [u]solitary[/u] shot, and it was too forceful to be from a .45. Suddenly, one of the opposing soldier fell from a tree. Immediately, a Virginian soldier rushed to the fallen soldier's side finding a bullet wound in his neck...[/i]

[b]V. Soldier:[/b] He is dead! Who shot him?!

[i]Ripper yelled from his cover...[/i]

[b]Ripper:[/b] All our bullets are fake! Just like yours.

[i]The soldier stood up from the deceased's side.[/i]

[b]V. Soldier:[/b] Then how was he ki-!

[i]Before he could finished his sentence, the soldier head vanished in a misty cloud of red. Everyone saw it, and everyone knew that they were not alone. The red of the blood. The red of the Soviets... and the Americans were all armed with fake ammunition...[/i][/color]

[color=crimson]If you were Airborne over New Jersey, clear plumes of smoke coming from the border nearest New York could be seen, cascadeing upwards from the town.

Dodgeing several bullets and unleashing his own steady stream, Ken kicked down the door to a nearby two story house, running up the stairs to the second floor, breaking the window with a few well placed shots.

From his vantage point, he gazed across the horizon- Near and far, looking for the V3 missle launher. It couldnt have been that far to place such a well aimed shot, and it was frustrating him to the core.

The sound of a Flak launcher going off snapped Ken back into reality, as a Flak Rocket flew into the room and exploded, sending Ken slamming into the wall with extreme force.

Regaining his senses, he stepped back infront of the window and filled the offending Flak Trooper full of lead, before several Conscripts ran to his aid, sending streams of bullets up to the window..[/color]

OCC: Sorry I havent posted for so long I just got in my house today.

The Snipers took out about 5 or 6 soviets and when the soviets finaly spotted them it was too late for them. The ground crew took out the rest of them.

Luitendant Karac: That was easy, sir.

Ogi: Too easy.

Luitendant Karac: What do you-

Ogi: Luitendant!!!

The Luitendant fell into Ogi's arms...dead

Ogi: Those bastards!!!! TAKE COVER!!!

Private: Sir, look at the radar!

Ogi took a look at the radar and he couldnt believe what he saw. There were about 20 tanks heading their way with about 50 men in front and behind them.

Ogi: We have no choice but to retreat. RETREAT!!!!

Private: Yes, sir.

It was too late the Serbian forces tried to retreat but most of them got capture or died. Only Ogi and about 5 men survived heading North by their men respecting them and giving their life for them. They didnt know where they were heading they just wanted to escape the soviets. It took them hours. But they finaly escaped them. They werent in Carolina anymore...they were in Virginia.

[color=indigo][i]The American troops went into a frenzy. Ripper stayed put. It was useless to try and run away when you did not know where you were supposed to me running away from. Another gunshot sounded, another body fell dead. Ripper could faintly hear Russian yelling coming from his right. A low rumble was also audible. Ripper snatched his radio and notified the helicopters.

[b]Ripper:[/b] This is Ripper to Pilot! Come in! This is Ripper! Come in, Pilot! Over!

He waited a second or two before a response came back.

[b]Pilot:[/b] I hear you. Over.

[b]Ripper:[/b] Soviet troops are in the wild! I do not know how many G.I. they have present but I can hear at least two tanks! I am demanding that you go to the nearest Virginian base and bring some back up! Over!

A sound of concern and panic replied back.

[b]Pilot:[/b] It will be done! Stay safe! Out!

Ripper threw his radio to the side. It was no use to him anymore. It was only him, whatever American troops were still around... and the Soviets. Off to his right once more, a thunderous boom rattled the woods. Ripper peered over his hedge as a tree fell off in the distance, much around it was slightly on fire. Ripper looked ahead of him, it was a clear run. He took his AK-47 in hand and stood into a dead sprint into the wilderness. He could her intense Russian shouting, he could only make out some of it, but it was enough to know what they were getting at. "American! ... Fire!" was all he understood. Soon enough, chunks of dirt erupted from the ground as bullets from high powered rifles pierced into the woodland floor around him. Tree bark shattered into splinters. After a few seconds, the firing stopped, he was out of there direct sight. Up ahead he saw a small trench. He ran to it, and jumped in quickly steadying his breathing and listening. More Russian shouting could be heard, but only by a couple. Ripper layed flat against the wall of the trench, and waited with his .45 now in hand. Sure the ammunition was fake, but he had a plan.

After a minute, Ripper could hear the Soviet boots crunching the ground beneath it. He aimed his .45 upward waiting for an ugly Soviet face to peer over the ridge of the trench. He could hear them moving closer. They were right on him. Then, it happened. A Soviet soldier looked cautiously into the trench, a shot sounded, and it fell into the trench holding its eye. Ripper sprung into action snatching the soldiers sniper rifle and jumping up firing a single shot. Killing the other Soviet with a bullet to the neck. Ripper turned around and looked down at the other soldier who was still moaning and groaning from being hit in the eye. He was too blind to attack. Ripper figured that if the Soviets heard another gunshot, they might get suspcious and send some more infantry. He booted the soldier in the stomach to help weaken him and then pushed him over onto his stomach. Ripper stepped over the soldier with a foot on either side of him, and uttered one word in Russian: 'Goodbye'. He raised one boot on high and stomped his boot forcefully down upon the Soviet, driving his heel deep into the lower skull/upper neck. The neck snapped, the jaw and nose were shattered from being smashed into the ground. The soldier was dead. Ripper scavenged the body arming himself now with the sniper rifle, a DD44 Dostovei, a combat knife, and ammunition to spare. He slung the rifle across his back, holstered the pistol, and pocketed the knife in his boot as he trekked off parallel to the Soviets that rolled through the woods. Things were looking up for him... well at least he was fairly armed.

Ripper looked up as he heard the choppers overhead. The were still on their way to pick up troops. Then, Ripper's stomach binded looking back to the Soviets. Two soldier were arming themselves with rocket launchers as two others loaded the shells into the back. Ripper cursed under his breath and took position behind a tree. He brought the sniper rifle out from behind him and loaded a bullet into the chamber and closed the bolt. He peered out from behind the tree with the rifle aimed at the Soviets. Gazing through the night-vision scope, focused in on the soldiers with the rocket launchers. He was almost too late, one fired their rocket. So with no time to waste, Ripper aimed at the other's temple and fired. The soldier fired his rocket just as he was hit, his head half-missing. Ripper ducked back behind the tree and looked up into the air as a gaint explosion light up the sky as one on the choppers were hit with the first rocket. He swore once more, and followed the glow from the other rocket as it trailed through the air. He drew a deep breath and held it as the rocket closed in. He released a sigh of relief as the rocket missed the helicopter. He had fired in time. He strapped the rifle back into place and removed his Dostovei. He ejected the clip. Full. Popping it back in, he glanced at the Soviets again. They were still trying to figure out where the shot had come from and could not get another rocket loaded in time to shoot the other chopper down. Ripper ran off to his left away from the Soviet troops and took refuge behind a few large stone structures...[/i][/color]

[color=darkblue]
After leaving the office, Zylics had headed home, equiping himself with small arms and a katana, although he was not very experienced with it. He strapped on his weapons, covering them with his trench coat, and headed out the door. He was located far down in Texas, near the Mexican border. He had heard rumors of the Soviets being spotted down there and would investigate for himself. He knew he had no chance against such a force, but if he died, that would be his own fault. He didn't care at this point. Life was just a gift that he did not welcome. He walked out of the apartment, the abandoned apartment. There wasn't much left in the small town, except for minimal fires, looted shops and the enlistment office. He jumped into his truck and headed for the Mexican border.

He had just started the engine traveling very little when gunshots were heard from afar. About ten to twenty Russian soldiers were approaching the town. They weren't heavily armed, only with automatic rifles that he couldn't identify, thanks to his minimal gun knowledge. He rushed out of the truck, heading back into the apartment, searching for a good spot to snipe at. Sure, he didn't have a sniper rifle, but he was an excellent marksman. He would just wait for them to get closer.

He rushed up the stairs to one of the top floors, opening the window slightly. They were 50 yards away, not excpecting much rebellion from the few people left in the town. They would just take them as captives and head back quickly, a small mission. Zylics removed his coat, revealing an FN-MAG and a few pistols. The trench coat added too much extra weight anyway. He unholstered the mag and positioned it in the window.

The soldiers were unsuspecting, and being the unstrategic fool that he is, he took a shot at them, wounding one in the chest, falling dead shortly after. Zylics realizing this mistake closed the window and backed against the wall, hoping that they didn't know where he was. That was obviously too late. They rushed toward the building, two of them guarding each exit. He crept down the stairs, drawing his small arms. He took out three soldiers heading up the stairs, more approaching cautiously. He ran back up the stairs grabbing the FN MAG once more. He sat in the corner, shooting down each one that popped his head in.

It was too much for him and he was running low on ammo. He wasn't that high from the ground outside, he could make it if he jumped. He strapped the guns back on, breaking through the window. He landed, nearly shattering his legs but rolling out in time. He caught the soldiers at the exit by surprise, drawing his katana and piercing one in the chest then spinning to slash the other ones intestines. The other guards shot down from the window, he pulled out his handgun once more and shot him in the head.

Grabbing his trench coat, he jumped into the truck and roared off, being shot at from behind. He would go to Mexico and encounter anything there.
[/color]

[i]BJ sat still and silent in the confines of his prison cell. His cellmate was not one of his men. The cellmate introduced himself as Samuel, and tried to strike up a conversation with BJ a few times but he just ot ignored. BJ knew his training, don't talk to any inmate you don't know. You never know if they are spies or not. Don't even talk to your own men if possible since the place could be monitored.

After a few hours the cell door opened and a guard came in and ordered him to follow. He was taken to another cell which looked like an interrogation room. They sat him down in a chair, tied his hands behind it and left. He felt comfortable with the knowledge that there was a knife concealed in his sleeve and when the time came, he would cut the ropes and escape. He looked around the room, there was no mirrors, cameras or spyholes that they could be watching him on. Good, that meant if he attacked his interrogator, no one would see him and he could escape unnoticed for at least half an hour depending on how long they expected the interrogation to last. To his left there was an air vent he could crawl through and find his men.

The door opened and in walked a very burly looking officer. He walked up to BJ and back-handed him across the face. He was left-handed. That could be annoying for when he steals his gun. BJ was not ambidextrous which could make it difficult. The interrogator demanded BJ to tell him what he was doing here and what his mission was. BJ just spat in his face. When the Soviet walked up to BJ to hit him again, BJ shot out his legs and used them to snap the interrogator's neck. BJ slipped out his knife and cut the ropes. He took the dead soldier's AK-47 and slung it over his shoulder. He opened the air vent and lifted the body into it,crawled in after him and shut the air vent. . .[/i]

[font=gothic][color=crimson][I]Lacroix sat silently, softly whispering the words to an old song that had entered his head. He was on watch, Wind alseep in the jeep. The vehicle was parked in a storm drain, underneath a bridge. There were slight abutments on either side of the thin span. Lacroix perched in a tree about 20 metres away, keeping half an eye on the road. He doubted anything would come along. The branch swayed underneath him,gently moving in the night breeze. The road dipped slightly, coming down into the bridge.

His reverie was broken by the sound of a number of vehicles approaching. The sound seemed to gutter, as if the engine was coughing. At last, it halted. Lacroix leapt down, running over to the side of the the drain. Running up the dirt beside it, he ducked in behind the railing.

What looked to be a convoy was about 50 metres away. There was a swarm of men around it, holding up floodlights, and waving weapons around. More Soviets, by the looks of it.

Several men, dressed in something other than military uniforms, came up to the lead truck, and slipped underneath it. Mechanics then. They came out a moment later, shaking their heads.

There was a chorus of profanity and groans that even Lacroix could hear. One of the soldiers stepped forward, and pointed down the road. Lacroix swore softly. No doubt, they were going to roll the truck down to the gap, parking it on the sides of the bridge. They'd proceed to work on it, and if needs be, the other trucks could continue their journey.

Lacroix leapt down, hurriedly waking up Wind. Explaining the situation, he started to lead him off. Wind halted Lacroix, a vicious grin on his face.[/I]

Wind: This jeep has a propane cylinder in the back. We wait for the convoy to reach the bridge, then we blow it up.

[i]Lacroix considered a moment, then nodded. Taking a long piece of rope from the jeep, they dipped it in petrol, then lay it out. It ran about 100 metres. Then fed it into the engine compartment, hoping that the smaller explosion there would set off the cylinder. Then they took the other end of the rope, and retreated up the small watercourse.

The Soviet truck reached the dip in the road a minute later, the rest of the convoy behind it. Wind smiled, and lit the match. This was the dangerous part. If any of the soldiers noticed the fuse, they would most likely be killed.

There were several tense moments, as the guards surveyed the night, and the mechanics set up shop. Soldiers milled around aimlessly, bored and tired. The night animals had flown at the sound of machinery, so the night was otherwise silent.

The fuse reached the jeep, travelling into the engine compartment. Nothing happened.

Wind and Lacroix looked at each other in confusion. Wind beckoned Lacroix to stay put, then crept back down. Lacroix waved at him frantically to return, but was ignored. Lacroix burrowed further into the watercourse, hoping he wouldn't be found, even if Wind was.

Wind reached the jeep without mishap however. He waved at Lacroix, then turned, and opened the compartment above the petrol tank.

There was a flare, then the night exploded. There was a chain of detonations, the sent fireballs flying in all direction. The shockwave was immense, knocking the breath from Lacroix, and throwing him to the ground, even several hundred feet away. The trucks must have been carrying munitions, or some kind of volitile chemical. The bridge was burning, consumed within a minute by a ranging conflagration. Lacroix wondered whether it was some kind of sign. Bushland around the bridge was catching alight, embers floating over and igniting trees and undergrowth. Lacroix painfully got up, and started to run. He didn't bother to check for Wind. Nothing could have survived that.[/font][/color][/I]

[color=crimson]Stepping back infront of the window, Ken fired a Flak shot right into the middle of the conscripts. He watched as they scattered, the rocket exploding and takeing out 3 of the 7 total squad members.

Grabbing his SubAuto gun, he aimed it and pulled the trigger.

[i]Click, Click, Click..[/i]

He was out of ammo. Cursing to himself, he threw the gun to the floor and pulled out his silver Army Issued Desert Eagle. He took aim and fired off 2 shots, both of them hitting the Conscript in the chest. The Conscript fell backwards, hitting the asphault hard, letting off a few shots from his gun as his muscles spasmed in shock. Suprised, the Leader provided cover fire, as the other two grabbed the fallen soldier's ammo, secureing it firmly on their black leather belts.

Yelling something in Russian, the Leader ran into the house, the other 2 following closely behind. Ken cursed as ideas raced through his head- But he knew what to do..

As the three conscripts ran up the stairs, they paused breifly at the door to the master bedroom, the leader takeing a postion across from the door, gun raised, while one of the others stood next to door, placing his hand on the door knob cautiously.

He threw the door open, the leader tenseing suddenly. The heavy wooden door slammed against the wall, as silence fell on the second story. The 3rd soldier took one step in, glanceing about the room, stareing at the gun Ken had thrown down, and then back around the room from his vantage point.

[i]Clink, Clink Clink Clink..[/i]

A grenade rolled past the conscript, into the hallway as the leader's eyes grew wide. He took one great leaping step, trying to avoid it- but it was too late. The pinless grenade exploded, the force ripping the leader in two, and killing the conscript guarding the door as well.

The last squad member was sent flying further into the room, hitting an oak desk with all of his weight, breaking it instantly. As the conscript regained his senses, he rolled over and looked up, the barrel of a pistol an inch from his face.

[b]Ken[/b]: Checkmate, Mousier.

Pulling the trigger, Ken killed the last Conscript and grabbed his AK-47, pulling the slightly emptied clip out, and takeing all of the ammo clips that were on his belt. He holdstered his Desert Eagle, and climbed out of the second story window, jumping lightly onto the ground with ease.

[b]French Commando[/b]: *In French* Ken, are you there?

[b]Ken[/b]: Yes. How is the situation?

[b]FC[/b]: We lost two of ours.. Hardy is getting some transportation. We're getting out of here before they send something heavier..

[b]Ken[/b]: Indeed..

[b]FC[/b]: Whats your postion?

[b]Ken[/b]: A quarter mile from the hotel, next to the destroyed gas station.

[b]FC[/b]: Alright. Hardy says to wait there, Pickup in 10 minutes, over.

Ken jogged over twards the gas station, finding cover behind an old car that was severely burned from the heat that was coming from the smoldering rubble of the gas station. He tilted his head downwards, breathing heavily, beads of sweat falling onto the charred asphault below..[/color]

[color=darkblue]
Zylics hadn't noticed it yet, but he was being followed by enemy soldiers in a milital truck. They would chase him through the barren dessert until he got to Mexico and would follow him even then. Not letting him go until he was dead and beyond, until he was mutilated in the most horrible ways imaginable. He really had no hope of surviving unless he found good cover. He had nothing at his side but an FN-MAG, two small firearms that he couldn't name and a katana that was of no use. They shot at his tires, missing nearly every time, but the blew one out and his truck went rolling along the desert terrain. The chaos stopped and he finally regained his senses, his truck catching on fire. He grabbed his weapons and jumped out, just before it exploded. The flames tore at his skin, the heat unimaginable. He lay on the ground lifeless as the guards came and retrieved him. They loaded him in the truck and headed for the nearest military compound, where Les frères d'Armageddon was located with Lethe and the mindless soviet soldiers in the compound.

He started to awake, noticing that he was unarmed and that there were about ten guards in the truck with him. He decided to keep a low profile, that way he would be taken into the compound and might be able to find things out. However, that could take a turn for the worst. He closed his eyes and took a rest.
[/color]

[I]Flash frowned. He put his drink down, causing a stir from his Brother. Arano looked to him, and Flash closed his eyes.[/I]

[B]Blank:[/B] Something the matter, Christov?

[B]Flash:[/B] Yes... Trouble to the north... I can't make out anything specific.

[B]Blank:[/B] Are you sure?

[I]At that moment, several Russian officers ran onto the roof, a Captain among them. He saluted Christov, and stood attention.[/I]

[B]Captain:[/B] A munitions convoy has been attacked to the north, sir.

[I]Flash:[/I] That will be all, Captain. Arano and Myself will report to General Vaceslav shortly.

[B]Captain:[/B] Yes, Sir.

[I]The Captain and his men saluted once more, and left the roof. Lethe looked awkwardly at Flash.[/I]

[B]Lethe:[/B] That was brief. Didn't they have anything else to tell you?

[B]Flash:[/B] Nothing I don't already know.

[I]Arano smiled. He hoped to get onto the battlefield soon. With his brute strength, and Christov's Psychic abilities, they were a near unstoppable pair.[/I]

[B]Arano:[/B] Perhaps we should go to see Vacelslav now. No point wasting time.

[B]Flash:[/B] Yes, you're right. The Siege into Texas shall begin shortly.

[I]Flash turned to Lethe.[/I]

[B]Flash:[/B] And as for you... Hmm. Work for us.

[B]Lethe:[/B] I don't think so.

[B]Flash:[/B] Whatever you're being payed to assassinate me... I'll triple it. You'll take orders from no-one. And what's more, you'll have diplomatic immunity in any and all Soviet states.

[I]Lethe looked at Christov's aura. He was dead serious.[/I]

[B]Flash:[/B] I'll let you think about that. For now, me and Arano have business to attend to... I'm sure we'll meet up in the near future.

[I]Christov nodded to Arano, who nodded back. The two brothers grabbed their weapons, and headed to the exit.They jumped the railing on a small flight of stairs, landing next to an elevator. Entering it, they pressed the button to the fifth floor, where Vaceslav's office was located. The Lift hummed and whirred, slowly heading down a few floors.[/I]

[B]Blank:[/B] What was in that Munitions truck? You seemed angry--I'll take it whatever it was was more important than just a regular load of V3's.

[B]Flash:][/B] We lost 200 cannisters of the gas.

[I]Arano cussed, and looked at the ground. One cannister was enough to wipe out a hectare of anything organic. Two hundred Cannisters... This would set them back quite far in the long run.[/I]

[B]Blank:[/B] How much more do we have?

[I]Christov looked at his brother, gravely.[/I]

[B]Flash:[/B] That was it.

[I]Arano closed his eyes, cursed, and hit the wall of the elevator. It stopped, and the angered Les frères d'Armageddon stepped out, walking towards Vaceslav's office.[/I]

[COLOR=royalblue][i]Lethe smiled and put her feet up, moving into the shade. His offer was quiet tempting.....almost worth it. But what could he possibly gain from an alliance with her? Several different options drifted into her mind.

Agree and life...

Disagree and death....or maybe an eminity....which wouldn't suit her.

Aw what the hell. When they got back, she would give them her answer. He was quite a catch......not bad looking at all.[/i]

Barmaid: Can I get you something?

Lethe: I'm fine. Thank you.

[i]The young lady turned away and went about her buisness. Lethe looked at her folded hands. Things were definetly starting to change again. Adrien would be after her...but his potential to hurt her was quite minimal.

"I'd give him ten days....max."

She smiled to herself and crushed her cigarette.[/i][/COLOR]

[color=darkblue]
[i]The soviet soldiers arrived at the compound, Zylics in their arms. They were proceeding through the corridor to the area where they held captives. On the way they ran into Arano and Christov.[/i]

[b]Soldier #1:[/b] We've caught another one, sir.

[b]Christov:[/b] That's fine.

[i]Christov barely took notice, after reading Zylics' mind and finding that he was utterly useless. Arano looked back in curiosity but then followed his brother down the corridor.

The soldiers threw him into a cell with another man, slamming his head against the wall. His vision was coming back and he saw the shadowy figure in the corner.[/i]

[b]--:[/b] Don't worry, they won't treat you like that if you don't put up a fight.

[b]Zylics:[/b] Who th-

[i]he coughed up some blood.[/i]

[b]Zylics:[/b] Damnit! This wasn't supposed to happen.

[i]He searched frantically to find something to take his own life with.[/i]

[b]--:[/b] It won't help, taking your life, you have a better chance of escaping then finding a weapon in here.

[b]Zylics:[/b] Who the hell are you anyway?

[b]--:[/b] Names aren't important.

[i]He stepped out of the light, revealing a small and skinny man, not much larger than a teenager.[/i]

[b]Zylics:[/b] Where are we anyway?

[b]--:[/b] Mexico. I'm not sure where, but we're not that far from the American border. It's safer here anyway.

[b]Zylics:[/b] What do you mean by that?

[b]--:[/b] They're planning to take over Texas and Virginia, heading on from there, possibly taking over the capitol.

[b]Zylics:[/b] They couldn't do that. Our forces are too strong.

[b]--:[/b] Obviously not, seeing as how their plan is flourishing.

[b]Zylics:[/b] Damnit all!

[i]He slammed his fist on the table, making it slide some.

He sank to the floor, sweat dropping from his brow. He moved his hand across the floor.[/i]

[b]Zylics:[/b] There's no chance . . . is there?

[b]--:[/b] Not much. Little hope remains. Small groups of soldiers are trying to fend off the minimal troops they are sending over. Other countries are sending milital forces as well.

[i]Zylics came across something with his hand. It was a small handle on the floor. His eyes widened.[/i]

[b]--:[/b] What?

[b]Zylics:[/b] A handle . . . a handle, as in a door. It must be a way out!

[i]He stood up, tugging on it. The other man joined in, they managed to pull it open some, prying it the rest of the way.

There was a ladder leading down into even more darkness than there was now. [/i]

[b]Zylics:[/b] I knew it! Are you coming?

[b]--:[/b] No, I'd rather spend my time here then to go snooping around in a military compound.

[i]The man backed into the corner once more.[/i]

[b]--:[/b] If they ask for you, I'll say that you were relocated.

[i]Zylics smirked and headed down the ladder, bringing the door down as he went.

It was pitch black, he couldn't see anything at all. It got cold and he was nearing the end of the ladder. He slid down, landing in a small puddle of water. There was minimal light, only enough to see that this was a safety bunker that they didn't hide the door to well enough.

He decided to explore, foolishly, seeing as how he didn't have any weapons upon him.[/i]
[/color]

OOC: Brain, work = 0 But i had to post for plot reasons.
------------------------------------------------------------

[i]Cids plane touched down on a large tarmac with a yellow H in the middle. He opened the cockpit and jumped down to the ground. A man in a uniform approached him[/i]

[b]Colonel: [/b]Cid Dargonia?
[b]Cid:[/b] Yes
[b]Colonel: [/b]Walk with me...

[b]Colonel:[/b] Now Cid the reason we called you here was because of the bio-terrorism threat.
[b]Cid:[/b] Right.
[b]Colonel:[/b] But we have managed to take care of that problem ourselves.
[b]Cid: [/b]You destroyed the gas?! We could have used it to create a vaccine, an antidote, you stupid f...
[b]Colonel: [/b]Now, now, Cid, no need to get violent. We may still be able to get our hands on sample, but there is where you come in. It is held within the soviet bases labs, and we need to get it. Now with your Flying skills, and super-human speed, you should be able get it out of there.
[b]Cid: [/b]So now you want me to help you clean up the mess you made?
[b]Colonel: [/b]I see it as doing a favour, or maybe we will have a look at that illegal hanger you have in your house.
[b]Cid: [/b]Fine, I?ll go, but my rules. No orders.

[i]Vacelslav's office was rittled with papers; documents were thrown across the floor, half-empty folders on his desk to the point that they were at the roof nearly, and sacks of letters were still next to the door.

Vacelslav was a stout man, probably weighing close to three hundred pounds. His orange beard, dotted with thick clumps of grey strans of wiry hair, ran down to his chest. He was only about five feet tall, and he wore a faded brown General's suit.

He looked up from his endless surge of papers, to see the two brothers standing tensly in the door. He scowled, face turning a nice, cherry red.[/i]

[b]Vaceslav:[/b] "Vell, it is about time you two beink showink up. You were to report to me immedietly after your arrivel on this communikations base."

[b]Blank:[/b] "We had more pressing matters to attend to, I'm afraid."

[b]Vaceslav:[/b] "BOY, DON'T YOU BEINK PLAYINK WITH ME!! WE LOST OV'R 200 CANISTERS OF THE GA--"

[b]Flash:[/b] "Yes, we know. Which is why I believe we should send out a force to retrieve it. There is no time to waste. Either we go now, and get back what little of the gas we can, or we risk the Allies moving out and later finding a vaccine for the gas..."

[I]With a shrill warning beep, the alarm shook Raynor awake in the blink of an eye.[/I]

[I]Just like any normal day in the barracks. The alarm went off, he got dressed and went out to the vehicle storage facility to check if his crew was that.[/I]

[I]Except for today he was in a Soviet barracks, though not bunched up with conscripts and such. Raynor was Allied, through and through... Until a fateful encounter with a Yuri clone. Really annoying when that happens, isn't it?[/I]

[I]And so, with a slow sigh, he jumped off the bunk, glad to see his crew members, who were sleeping in his medium sized room as well, were already gone... It was time to serve the Hammer and Sickle for the first full day, and as long as he remained close enough to a mind control beacon, nothing would stop him.[/I]

-------------------------------

[I]And by complete coincedence, Raynor just happened to be stationed at the Soviet Cuba Operations base. Why? Simple, really. He was joining in with the defense, been tested to see how effective he was, if it was best to trust him with the best tanks the Soviets had to offer, if it was best to have him on the frontlines... Or if it was best to kill him, so his rations would go to another needy conscript.[/I]

[I]But that wasn't known to Raynor Durane as he strolled in a hanger, packed to the brim with newly arrived Apocalypse Tanks, the very best the Soviets had to offer. If he did well with them... He would pass the test, be trusted. If his command of a tank was sour... Well, you already know. [/I]

[I]And so, a slight smile on his face, he walked over to his crew by a nearby Apoc Tank, who were getting it ready for patrol...[/I]

[I]You see, the Apocalypse Tank is the best of the best in the Tank World. It possesses of two barrels, capable of firing off powerful, explosive rounds. It has incredibly thick armor, and takes four standard Ally Grizzly Tanks to take just one down. Not to mention it has Anti Air guns, capable of shooting at anything nearby in the air... It is a menance, and in large numbers, is the very thing Allied Commanders fear having roll up on their doorstep.[/I]

[I]And today, Raynor would have the privilage of commanding one. Lucky him. And as the tank was prepped, he had nothing much left to do but wait for orders...[/I]

[B]Flash:[/B] Regardless, General Arano and myself have a Siege to oversee. I trust you've completed production of the tanks we requested?

[B]Vaceslav:[/B] Bah, I am not in charge of War Factory production. Go and speak with Colonel Hernandez in the Production facility... It's right out--

[B]Flash:[/B] ...I already know where it is. Good to see you, Lieutenant General.

[I]Without saluting, the two Generals exited Vaceslav's office, heading to the elevator. Upon entering, Arano pushed the button for the ground floor. With a cbrief lick and a whirring sound, they were there. Stepping out, the Brothers headed out the doors right in front of them, into a raised corridoor, lined with windows. It was quite an impressive piece of artitechture, suspended a few floors above a massive stretch of tarmac in the valley. It led across the gap, into the side of a large, flat topped hill.[/I]

[B]Blank:[/B] An underground War Factory production facility? Impressive.

[B]Flash:[/B] Yes, quite. The allies would have a much easier job of destroying it if it were above ground.

[B]Blank:[/B] Not that they could get past our air defence--Or even know that it's here.

[I]The Les frères d'Armageddon walked up to the massive steel doors, nodding to a guard on duty in a bunker adjacent the door. He saluted the Generals and opened up. The large plates of steel shifted, one moving up, one moving down. Once they had all but disappeared, recessing into the ground, Arano and Christov stepped in.

They were on a Cat Walk, and could see the vastness of the facility. There were massive structures rolling out tanks one by one, and finished tanks in rows facing huge metal doors in front of them. Flash smiled, while Arano frowned.[/I]

[B]Blank:[/B] They're not finished. They're short 4 Apoc's.

[I]Flash laughed to himself. His brother wasn't always the most observant person in the world, but he sure as well was when it came to weapons of war. You could have a turret out of allignment a quarter of an inch, and Arano would notice from 50 feet away.[/I]

[B]Flash:[/B] I'm sure we'll manage. We have twenty-six already, not to mention the sixty Rhinos, thirty Tesla Tanks, forty V3 launchers...

[B]Blank:[/B] Yeah, yeah... We'll just have to wait.

[B]Flash:[/B] Heh, fine by me... As long as they've finished our MCC.

[I]Flash looked to his left. Approaching them was Colonel Hernandez, a Cuban man in his mid-thirties. He smiled and saluted Christov and Arano, behind a black moustache and goatee, his eyes hidden by a pair of generic sunglasses.[/I]

[B]Hernandez:[/B] Good morning, Generals. I trust you are both well?

[B]Flash:[/B] Fine, Fine, Colonel. How is the family?

[B]Hernandez:[/B] Never better, Sir. Tico has even said he wants to enlist in the Cuban army as soon as he is old enough.

[I]Flash smiled thoughtfully, and nodded. Touching. Sometimes he wish he had a family like that, a family of his own. He glanced over at the mass of tanks.[/I]

[B]Flash:[/B] Tell me Colonel, is our MCC ready?

[B]Hernandez:[/B] The Mobile Command Centre? Yes, yes it is. Right this way.

[I]Colonel Hernandez led them along the catwalk, into a large, seperate hangar. In this hangar there was only one unit, resting on a giant Turntable device. It was the MCC Catastrophe. Flash grinned. This was it. Just like the MCC Cataclysm, which his Forefathers had piloted during the Russian Invasion of Europe. Of course, back then it was merely armed with a Proto-type Tesla turret and the Mammoth Tusk Missile System. But the Catastrophe was so much more.

It was the size of an MCV, probably bigger. Upon it's roof rested a massive white dome, comprised of multiple trianges. At the base of the dome were dual blue rings. This was the beautful Radar Dome that doubled as a huge Tesla Weapon. There was even a Helicopter pad on the back of the Catastrophe, for landing Hinds and Chinooks.The Catastrophe had several vantage points, which could be used to house snipers and for Commanders to oversee operations in the flesh.[/I]

[B]Hernandez:[/B] The Catastrophe, General.

[B]Flash:[/B] Excellent. Ready your men. The siege starts in twenty minutes.

[font=gothic][color=crimson][I]Lacroix sank wearily, greatfully to the ground, the first rest he'd had in hours of prolonged flight. He had no ieda what was the problem with the convoy, but he'd had Soviet's tracking him down like hornets ever since. He'd picked off countless individual soldiers, yet their numbers seemed undiminished, their determination indefatiguable.

He'd only had one choice. Flee. However, he had slowly circled, until he was only a mile or two from the ambush site that had gone horribly wrong. All his observational powers told him that there was no one around. He'd finally slipped the gauntlet. Using one of the simplest tricks. Strange... Maybe they'd found something more important.

..something more important.... The idea went through Lacroix's mind like wildfire. Something that precluded catching him. Whatever that convoy had been carrying...

All weariness forgotten, Lacroic leapt to his feet, silently running towards the ambush site, leaping around trees and over roots. Wild animals scattered at his approach. A sure sign of his coming, yet also a sure sign no one else was around.

Lacroix approached the remnants of the bridge through the water course it had once crossed over. When he was a mere fifty metres away, he ran off to the side, taking to the tall trees. He surveyed the site, and found it immediately interesting.

Their was an disproportionate number of troops there. They were all shadowing a small group, who were carrying what appeared to be a canister, Lacroix was unsure at this range, very, very carefully. They were heading towards a heavily armoured truck. However, the vehicle must have been at the bridge when the first explosion happened, for it was now in somewhat inferior condition. Several gaping holes showed through the armour. Still, it was the most secure vehicle there.

Wasting no time, Lacorix wildly started firing, hoping to hit the canister.

Immediately, rapid fire roared around him, bullets whiplashing through the tree trunk around him. Lacroix swore. He'd underestimated something here.

Knowing he most likely going to die, and that he didn't have a chance in hell of making this shot, Lacroix ducked back around the tree trunk, took aim, and fired regardless of the bullets that flew towards him, the one that scraped his arm, the arm that sent splinters into his face.

The canister was inside the truck. One of the holes was wide open. The canister was wide open. Though he was fifty metres away, Lacroix saw the bullet penetrate, saw the reaction.

He leapt down, and ran, as screams of pain echoed behind him. He felt no remorse. Nothing else would come of that convoy, he was certain.[/font][/color][/I]

[color=darkblue]
[i]The alarm buzzed. Troops were getting ready to take off into the siege.

Zylics had just entered the hangar, keeping low. He saw one of the Apocalypse Tanks, marveling at its beauty. A tank sped in, at amazing speed for such a large piece of weaponry. A man stepped out.[/i]

[b]--:[/b] That was a good session, Raynor.

[i]Zylics stepped back into the shadows, he had heard that name somewhere before. Well, it wouldn't matter now. He needed to do something, figuring the alarm wasn't for the fact that they spotted an intruder.

He walked toward the cockpit of the Apocalypse Tank. There was a gruffy man coming toward it with the ignition card. Zylics jumped out of the shadows, silencing him and taking the card. He then proceeded to snap his neck and drag him off into the darkness. Zylics jumped into the seat, starting the ignition.

The opening from Raynor's entry was still there, but he would still have to get through a few units to get there. He sped off, without much control of the tank.[/i]
[/color]

[I]Christov knew it at once. His soldiers formed an intricate, complex network of neurons and ions, all connecting with one another. And one of the links had been severed. Moments later, incoherant shouting and yelling could be heard from the Hangar. Arano and Hernandez rushed out, Flash walking solemnly behind them, speaking.[/I]

[B]Flash:[/B] There's been a murder. With all the troops entering the hangar, an intruder slipped in. He's taken an Apocalypse tank.

[I]They all reached the viewing area, and sure enough, saw the rogue Apoc screaming towards the main doors. It unleashed two shells at the doors, blowing a hole right in them. The tank burst through the hole, heading for freedom. Hernandez was about to issue a seek and destroy command, but Flash put his hand on the Colonel's shoulder.[/I]

[B]Flash:[/B] We need that tank back. Arano and I will retrieve it.

[B]Hernandez:[/B] Alright, Generals. But with what?

[B]Blank:[/B] What's the fastest unit you have?

[B]Hernandez:[/B] Well, we have a few Recon Hummers outside...

[B]Flash:[/B] That'll do. Let's roll.

[I]Christov and his Brother sprinted outside, spotting the Hummer, and leaping in. Arano sat at the Driver's side, and Christov rid shotgun, drawing his Tesla Magnums should he need them. The Apocalypse tank game into view quickly. Powerful, but like most Soviet units, very slow.

Inside the mammoth tank, Zylics saw the Hummer approaching him on radar. Of course, he had no idea who was in it. He looked around, trying to work out how to manouveur the turret, but the Russian controls were near impossible for him to read. Looking around, he found a KF7 Soviet Assault Rifle laying on the floor next to him. He grabbed it, and stood up, pushing up the hatch of the tank. He aimed the KF7 quickly, and fired bursts at the Hummer.

Flash knew where Zylics was going to aim, and thusly shouted directions for Blank to swerve in. He was an excellent pilot in any vehicle, and this proved it. Finally, they caught up with the Apocalypse tank, and began a high risk attack.

Christov fired a shot from his Tesla Magnums, hitting the KF7 Soviet. The gun blown straight out of Zylic's hands. He fired again, aiming at Zylic's head this time. As the bolts of Tesla screamed towards him, he ducked, the electricity being absorbed harmlessly into the Apocalypse tank's heavy armour. Flash cursed, and ordered Blank to hey closer. He did--So close you couldn't fit a toothpick between the Recon Hummer and the massive Assault tank. C

hristov climed back down into the vehicle, and took the wheel, while Arano jumped onto the side of the Apoc. He clambered to the tob of it, and aimed his Forty-Fives down into the cockpit. He fired three times, but hit nothing. Suddenly, Zylic's arm shot upwards, grabbing the handle on the hatch, closing and then locking it. Arano cussed under his breath, and aimed his guns downward. Thankfully, he had a pair of AP-bullet loaded clips at the ready, should a situation like this occur. And best of all, the bullets had been tested against this very thing--An Apocalypse tank.

Loading the clips, and opening fire, Arano unloaded both clips into the turret of the tank, hoping to have one shot hit the American intruder on the inside. He wasn't so lucky. Instead, one high-penetration bullet pummelled through the ammunition store, which instantly detonated. No-one saw it coming--Not even Flash. The brothers both had time to react after the initial explosion, however. Blank immediately stopped and jumped off the Tank, while Flash jammed on the breaks. The two Generals watched powerlessly as the huge tank rolled on, fire erupting from all points, before erupting in a gigantic ball of fire. Pieces of shrapnel landed everywhere, and the fire began to subside, making way for tons of smoke and gas.[/I]

[B]Flash:[/B] Good work, Arano. You're alright.

[B]Blank:[/B] Yes, yes... Let's get back to base now. I'm eager to test the Catastrophe... Not to mention beginning the Siege.

[B]Flash:[/B] All right. No time to waste.

[I]The Les frères d'Armageddon walked briskly back to the Hummer, jumping in and spinning the Recon truck around as quickly as it could. Flash turned his head around, looking at the last of the smouldering wreckage. 'I pick up a lifesign... But no-one could have survived that...'.

Sadly, he was mistaken. Thanks to the innuitive self-preservation systems employed in the tank, Zylics had survived. The Cockpit of the Tank was protected from such a thing happening by a thick layer of strong material. When it detonated, the wall had absorbed the force of the first explosion, and he was lucky thrown out of the wreckage. By the next detonation though, nothing survived, and the Tank was ripped to shreads. Zylics was lucky to be alive.[/I]

[COLOR=royalblue][i]With smooth easy steps, she walked back to their abandoned room and made herself comfortable. She closed the door and turned the lock, then walked over to the bathroom and started the shower. Turning the water as high as she could stand, she stripped and slipped inside.

She stood there for several moments, then went through the motions of cleaning herself......after about half an hour, she stepped out again and wrapped a towel around herself.[/i]

Lethe: .....come out Adrian....I'm waiting.[/COLOR]