Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Axel--Ignition [/i]
[B]Key: Black
Power: Red
MP/HP: Green
Eva/Spd/Acc: Yellow
Ability: Purple-Pink cross symbol
Defense: Blue

I think there's two I'm missing. [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=003399]>_< Lets skip that question...

you got closest if anything Axel... you go :) [/COLOR]
  • Replies 942
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by jitoya [/i]
[B]its 3 or 2 i think


heres my question in number 10 what happens to your guys when there luck is at 255? [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=003399][b]Answer:[/b] They always hit for criticals.

[b]Question:[/b] What was the main reason for breeding a gold chocobo in FFVII? [/COLOR]
Posted
[b][color=003399]If memory serves, it's to get the Knights of the Round materia.

I'm useless with questions.. so..yeah.[/b][/color]
Posted
[color=003399]I'm so rusty with FFV info... hmmm... Flash should know, but it doesn't look like he does...[/color]
Posted
[color=indigo]I think it's time for someone to just ask another question, since it looks like no one knows the answer to the current one.[/color]
Posted
Okay, I have one:

Q: Which FF6 enemy (monster) made a comeback in FF7, this time on the players side? HINT: [spoiler]The name changed a bit on the translated version of FF7.[/spoiler]
Posted
AH! I think you mean Typhoon/Typhon, that weird two headed summon monster.

If I am correct, then:
What is Maester Seymour's Overdrive called and what Aeon move/attack/magic/whatever does it resemble?
(BONUS: Where is the only place you, as a player, can use this Overdrive?)
Posted
You're correct! Neh, a FFX-question... Dunno...

Damn, I had an excellent question to this thread, but I've forgot what it was! :bluesweat In my granny's words, I'm going to be a professor because of my absent-mindness... :rolleyes:
Posted
Hmm.. I know the over drive is called Requeim... but I dont know the attack resemblance... maybe Shiva's special attack? But you only use Seymour when fighting Sinspawn Gui after you beat it withyour party once.
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...