Final Fantasy Quiz

Valen

• Replies 942
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

[color=003399]it's Bartz in the U.S Xra, he's right...

Semjaza said i could ask for him, he hates to ask the questions.

[b]Q:[/b]
In FFIV, what is the name of the "summoners town" near the start?[/color]

It's been like 6 years... lol.

But I believe Cecil and the Dragoon guy (I forget his name) come across a mist dragon and must kill it so they can get through a cave or some such. They defeat it, but dragon turns out to be Rydia's mother in another form.

If I'm right, IM me and I'll just edit this.

[color=indigo]Yeah, that's basically it...

Right, since you don't want to ask, I'll ask another one.

[b]Question:[/b] In FFVI, what are each of the 8 Dragons called? (As in, red dragon, blue dragon, that sort of thing).[/color]

[color=003399]Ohhh... i know this one off by heart...

[b]A:[/b]
Storm Dragon, Red Dragon, Ice Dragon, White Dragon, Water Dragon, Dirt Dragon, Gold Dragon, Skull/bone dragon (can't remember which)

In FFVI, how do you get Odin? [/color]

[color=red][size=1][font=arial]Sorry jitoya, Ginny's right.

Weapon--one that Shinra blew up
Emerald Weapon--one beneath Ocean
Ruby Weapon--one beneath desert (by the Gold Nugget)
Ultimate Weapon--one hovering over various locales on Disc 4(has Cloud's Ultimate Weapon.)

I'm going to assume Jitoya was counting Omega Weapon, who only appears in FFVIII.

FYI...technically, Ultimate Weapon doesn't have a name. He's just called Ultimate Weapon 'cuz he has Clouds strongest sword, the "Ultimate Weapon".

So, Ginny's question still stands.

--Chris[/color][/font][/size]

*blows a whistle* WAIT! Jitoya missed MY question! I have had my questions and/or answers skipped too many times! Please, can you guys go back to my question? And people... if you are NOT ABSOLUTLEY sure you have the answer right, DONT ask a question! Sorry for the out burst.. this has been chewing on me for a few days.

[color=indigo]Bleh, you actually expect people to remember that? They fill up the entire top of the tower. >_< I'd say about 20, though I have no idea on the exact amount.

And there are four WEAPONs in FFVII, but the one that gets its head blown off at Junon is Emerald, not a seperate WEAPON. There's Ultimate WEAPON (black dragon), Diamond WEAPON (grey one that attacks Midgar and gets shot by the Sister Ray), Emerald WEAPON (blue one that gets its head blown off, and swims around underwater around Junon), and Ruby WEAPON (the one in the desert around the Gold Saucer).[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Desbreko [/i]
[B][color=indigo]

And there are four WEAPONs in FFVII, but the one that gets its head blown off at Junon is Emerald, not a seperate WEAPON. There's Ultimate WEAPON (black dragon), Diamond WEAPON (grey one that attacks Midgar and gets shot by the Sister Ray), Emerald WEAPON (blue one that gets its head blown off, and swims around underwater around Junon), and Ruby WEAPON (the one in the desert around the Gold Saucer).[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

No.

There are [SIZE=4]Five[/SIZE] (Rima, Cinco, Cinq, Cinque, 5, V) Weapons in Final Fantasy Seven.

Ultima Weapon
Ruby Weapon
Emerald Weapon
Diamond Weapon
'WEAPON'

Emerald weapon and the weapon that attacks Junon and gets it's head blown off are [i]completely[/i] different. I don't think they could possibly be more different at all.

First of all, Emerald Weapon is green. The weapon that attacks Junon is silver/purple. That alone is enough to prove it. Secondly, 'WEAPON' has a totally different body structure to Emerald. Sure, the blast knocked his head off, but did it rearrange his entire body? I think not. Thirdly, the shot from the cannon [i]killed[/i] 'WEAPON'. Think about it. If 'WEAPON' got it's head blown off, and was still as powerful (and alive for that matter) as it is as Emerald weapon, it would have no trouble resurfacing and kicking Junon's a[u][/u]ss). Fourthly, Emerald weapon HAS a head already, so how anyone could prepose that he had his blown off is prepostorous.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by JCBaggee [/i]
[B][color=red][size=1][font=arial]Sorry jitoya, Ginny's right.

FYI...technically, Ultimate Weapon doesn't have a name. He's just called Ultimate Weapon 'cuz he has Clouds strongest sword, the "Ultimate Weapon".
[/color][/font][/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

Not true, JCBaggee. It's [b]Ultima[/b] weapon, not Ultimate Weapon. "Ultimate Weapon" is only the name of Cloud's sword.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final Flash [/i]
[B]Not true, JCBaggee. It's [b]Ultima[/b] weapon, not Ultimate Weapon. "Ultimate Weapon" is only the name of Cloud's sword. [/B][/QUOTE]
[color=indigo]You got it backwards, actually. It's "Ultimate WEAPON" for the WEAPON, and "Ultima Weapon" for Cloud's Sword. :p[/color]

[color=003399]FF:Quiz: [url]http://www.desbreko.netfirms.com/FinalFantasyQuizScoreboard.html[/url]

'Sko made a chart thing to keep track of the questions/answers, all i did was all the counting through all the pages... (you have no idea how long that took...)

FFVI, how many times do you fight Ultros?[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by sage [/i]
[B]
Well, my turn anyway!
Q: Name the three Statues keeping the balance in FF6. [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=red] Finally, another FF6 question. Wheee...

[center]Doom, Goddess, Poltergiest[/center]

[b]Question:[/b] How many times do you fight Kefka in FF6?[/color]

Two times with your own characters (in Imperial Base and in the final battle), and once with general Leo (in Thamasa) . So three times in total. Am I right?

Heh, I just played FF6 through so everything from the game is fresh in my mind.
[b]Q: In ff8, which GF possess abilities to increase and decrease level temporarily?[/b]

[color=indigo]Actually, you fight him another time, too. After everyone gets back to Narshe from the Returners' hideout, after being split up into the three groups, you have to defend Tritoch (that frozen Esper) from him, which is up in the hills above Narshe. You split into three parties, and you fight a bunch of soldiers before finally getting down to Kefka himself.[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by sage [/i]
[B]
[b]Q: In ff8, which GF possess abilities to increase and decrease level temporarily?[/b] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=red] Easy question. I barely played 8 and I know it, heh. It's Master Tonberry of course.

[b]Question:[/b] In FF8, how many times do you fight Seifer? (I know, lame question...)[/color]