Final Fantasy Quiz

Valen

• Replies 942
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

[color=indigo]You got the names right, but you got the two mixed up. The Enterprise is the one you get from Cid, and the Falcon is the second one you get. (The red one that you use in the underworld). Close enough, so go ahead and ask. :)

And by the way, there is no Invincible in FFIV. Besides the two ariships, you get the Big Whale in FFIV. The Invincible is from FFIX.[/color]

[color=green]Hehe...yay..I got them mixed up.^^() Thanks for letting me ask anyway. And the invincible isn't in IV as well..?Oo I thought it was in both games...hmm...maybe my mind is being evil again. Oh well. To my question!^^

Question: Ok this one is really easy too...like...every other question I say is easy.Oo What are each of the WEAPON's names from VII, and which ones are they? (One of them kinda has two, so I'll take either)[/color]

[color=003399]Look a little while back in this topic, there was a big argument about it >.>

I'll let someone else answer it...[/color]

[color=indigo]*eyes Flash* >_>

[b]Answer:[/b]
Ultimate WEAPON - Black flying dragon one.
Diamond WEAPON - White one that attacks Midgar.
Emerald WEAPON - One that attacks Junon, and the one that you fight underwater.
Ruby WEAPON - The red one in the desert around the Gold Saucer

Some people also think that the one that attacks Junon is a different WEAPON. Like Tasis said, there was a little argument over that earlier in the thread.

Personally, I think there's only the four that I listed above, but people have decent reasons for both sides. So, if you were looking for that supposed fifth one in the answer, it's only ever mentioned as "Weapon" in the game, for its name.

[b]Question:[/b] In FFVI, when you first go to the Floating Continent, you get attacked by a bunch of Imperial troops on the way. Towards the end of that sequence, you end up fighting Ultros and Chupon. In that fight, how do you defeat Chupon? (And yes, it is possible, I've done it).[/color]

[color=003399][b]A:[/b]
I'll take a wild quess, Vanish/Doom. But doesn't he sneeze at the end of battle? I never remember him being too hard...

[b]Q:[/b]
(VI) Which 3 monsters have the same name as an esper?[/color]

Do you mean in the same game? Well, I don't know if you meant the espers you fight in the game before you acquire them (Tritoch, Ifrit, Shiva), but I certainly don't recall any other monsters with same names...

If I'm right, somebody else can ask instead of me.

Oh gosh, I have to go through them all... Well, you don't fight any of the four first ones (Ramuh, Siren, Stray or Kirin), or the ones in Vector labs (Maduin, Carbuncle, Unicorn, Shoat, Bismarck, Phantom)... no wait! Was there a monster called Phantom in the game?! In the Train to Beyond, maybe...
Well, let's check the others just in case: Golem, Zoneseek, Fenrir, Seraphim, Starlet, Phoenix, Terrato, Alexander, Crusader, Odin, Raiden, Ragnarok, Bahamut... Was there more?

But in that case my full answer (four monsters) is: Tritoch, Shiva, Ifrit, Phantom. Am I right?

[color=indigo]Wait...are you asking about which Espers you fight, or just other enemies that have the same name as an Esper? I don't remember any monsters having the same name as any Espers.

And yeah, if you use Vanish, Chupon can't blow you off until the end. (Since you've got to go sometime, to get down onto the Floating Continent). After that, though, it shows the little animation of it dying. I'm just wonder if it'll show up in the Coliseum now, since I saw it die. Guess I should go look some time.[/color]

[color=003399]i could swear i fought Zoneseek :p

Since you brought us all through it, go ahead sage.[/color]

That was DOOMGAZE, Tasis! Or DeathGaze, can't rememeber which... :bluesweat

But I have SUCH a good question to you guys!!!
From which movie does the names for Biggs and Wedge come from?
And additional question: Biggs and Wedge-supporting characters appear at least in FFs 6-8. What was their destiny in each of the games, ie. what happened to them?

Hehee, bite that... :naughty:

[color=indigo]Dangit, I know everything for that question except what happens to them in FFVIII. -_- ...Maybe I'll ask one of my friends, since he's played all the way through FFVIII.[/color]

[b]Edit:[/b]
[color=seagreen]Right, Mei helped me with the FFVIII thing, so she deserves some credit. :)

[b]Answer:[/b] The names Biggs and Wedge are from Star Wars: A New Hope.

In FFVI, they're two imperial soldiers that go with Terra to Narshe, to find the Esper Tritoch. They end up getting killed by the Esper.

In FFVII, they're members of the group AVALANCHE, and they end up getting killed when Shinra drops the Sector 7 plate down onto the Sector 7 slums.

In FFVIII, they're two Galbadian soldiers that you fight throughout the game. They eventually just give up, though.

[b]Question:[/b] In FFIX, what does Blank give you just before he gets petrified along with the rest of the woods?[/color]

[color=indigo]Hmm, I'm not sure on this, but I'll give it a shot. Is it...FFV, FFVI, FFVII, FFVIII, and FFX? (If you include the Atma Weapon from FFVI, that is). Am I right? I've heard there's a Weapon in FFV, but I'm not sure. Same with FFVIII.[/color]

[color=003399]Heh, i haven't played FFVIII since it came out.... but i do remember that it wasn't in FFV... it was under another name i think.

[size=1]Flasheh will correct me if i'm wrong...[/size][/color]

[color=green]Haha, well I'd have to say Desbreko is close enough. They started weapons(as far as I know..--) in V...and they've been going on to X, hopefully so on so forth in the future. Ask away...[/color]

[color=indigo]Yeah, I haven't played more than the beginning of FFV, so I have no idea what it's called. But anyway...

[b]Question:[/b] In FFIV, why can't you have Tellah use the spell Meteo, even after he learns it?[/color]

I believe this one's been asked already, but...

He doesn't have enough MP for it by the time it becomes avaliable to him.

If correct:

What monster does Cloud and Sephiroth face off against on the way to Nibelheim in Cloud's flashback? (too easy)

[color=indigo]Was it? Bleh, too many questions to keep track of. :cross:

[b]Answer:[/b] A Dragon. (Whenever I've played through that part, it always kills Cloud with a Flamethrower attack and then Sephiroth has to use Life 2 on him, lol).

[b]Question:[/b] In FFVII, can you use Knights of the Round with Quadra-Magic? If so, how, and if not, why?[/color]

I've never been able to use any Summon in conjuction with Quadra Materia. Only W-Summon.

So no, because Summon has it's own multiple use Materia.

[b]Question[/b]: What is the name of the old guy in FFX that you can find in each new area you go to? When he gets done telling you the info about the area, what phrase does he normally end talking with?

[color=003399][b]A:[/b]
Maechen... I think that's how his name is spelled... and he always finishes with: "And that, as they say, is that..."

[b]Q:[/b]
What games have no Airships?[/color]

[color=indigo]You've never been able to use a summon with Quadra-Magic? I was sure I had done it before. I think I used a Master Summon and Quadra-Magic Materia in a linked slot to do it. And to do it with KOTR, you'd just have to add an HP<-->MP Materia along with the other two.

Bleh, whatever, though. On with the quiz. :cross:[/color]