Final Fantasy Quiz

Valen

• Replies 942
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

[color=red][size=1][font=arial]First you get Adamantine from the Minotaur card. Second you get Dragon Fangs from a T-Rexaur between levels 20 and 29. Now get 20 Elnoyle Cards and refine them in to 2 Energy Crystals. Then refine the energy crystals into 20 pulse ammo. Now you have the necessary items to get the Lion Heart on Disc 1.

To get off the current FF8 kick, a FF7 question!

[b]In detail, explain the process for getting the Knights of the Round Materia[/b]

--Chris[/color][/size][/font]

1st step.First get 2 good or great Chocobos and use a Carob nut to mate. To increse your chances, make the parents S class racers. Repeat this again and you should have a moutain and River chocobo. You get a Carob nut by stealing it from a Vlakorados that roams in the forests near Bone Village

2nd step: Get another Carob nut and train the parents ( Moutain and river chocobo ) into S class chocobos.Then mate them again with the Carob nut to get a Black Chocobo.

3rd Step: Get a wonderful Chocobo and train the Black chocobo and the Wonderful chocobo into S class racers. THen mate them with a Zeio nut. You should get a Gold Chocobo. To get a Zeio nut, steal one from a Goblin.

4th Step. Go to the island northeast from the Chocobo ranch and get the KoTR materia

Q: In FF7, In the GOlden Saucer battle arena, what enemies do you fight when you are invited to the special arena?

[color=red][size=1][font=arial]Hey, you got my question right, as far as I can tell, but to let people know, the Seifer question was wrong...you fight him 4 times.

1st--End of Disc 1
2nd--In Galbadia Garden
3rd--In Galbadia, by Edea
4th--End of Disc 3

--Chris[/color][/size][/font]

Too many.

Beh, lemme try this again. 4, I believe. The first time at Ifrit's temple, then at Guadosalam, then at Home, then you see Dona alone on the Airship. (You see her Guardian once by himself in Macalania Woods.)

IF THAT IS RIGHT, then how many times do you meet Belgimmine and where? (Or has that already been asked?)

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by GinnyLyn [/i]
[B]IF THAT IS RIGHT[/B][/QUOTE]

[color=003399]*nods*[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by GinnyLyn [/i]
[B]then how many times do you meet Belgimmine and where? (Or has that already been asked?)[/B][/QUOTE]

[color=003399][b]A:[/b]
3 times. Right outside Luca, on the Calm Lands, and at her Temple.

If thats right,

[b]Q:[/b]
(Ginny should get this one) What Overdrive does Auron use his alcohol to create fire?[/color]

[color=003399][b]A:[/b]
You have to use his Overdrives a certain ammount of times. It increases as he gets new overdrives, i think to get Energy Rain you need to use his overdrive a combined time of 30, and for Blitz ace it's 80.... i can't remember the others.

Someone else go ahead and make a question... [/color]

Hey, jitoya got the eidolon wall-question all wrong! You can see ALL the eidolons on the Eidolon wall! Shiva, Ifrit, Ramuh, Atomos, Bahamut, Odin, Carbuncle, Fenrir, Phoenix and Madeen. Though I don't remember Ark or Alexander being there...

Well, I was just nitpicking...

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by G/S/B Master [/i]
[B]Hey! How come my question was skipped? [/B][/QUOTE]
[color=indigo]Because no one answered it for a long time, meaning that, probably, no one knows it. That means no one was going to post the answer, which in turn means that a new question needed to be asked.[/color]

[b][size=1]*pops back into this thread*[/b][/size]
[QUOTE][size=1][b]G/S/B Master[/b]
Q: In FF7, In the Golden Saucer battle arena, what enemies do you fight when you are invited to the special arena? [/size][/QUOTE][b][size=1]Um.. aren't they just the usual bunch of random arena monsters with Proud Clod at the end?
*shrugs*[/b][/size]
[QUOTE][size=1][b]Zehhy[/b]
Q: What Overdrive does Auron use his alcohol to create fire?[/size][/QUOTE][b][size=1]I thought that was Banishing Blade? Or was Banishing Blade one of his weapons that I had equipped on him when he did that Overdrive?[/b]

*walks away in a puddle of confusion*[/size]

[color=003399]Naw, Ginneh got the question right. Remember the Tornado one, and if you get the button combo before time runs out, he takes a swig of alcohol, and spits it at the tornado, catching it on fire.

[size=1]Next person to reply has to ask a question![/size][/color]

[b][size=1]
*went to google and checked*

I understand. I never got the last overdrive for him, you see. So I was only going on off Banishing Blade, where he spits the sake on his sword and makes the firey-meteors thingy?[/b]

Anyway, question:
In Kingdom Hearts, what is the 18th item on the list of mixing, in the moogle synthesizing shop?[/size]

[b][size=1]
Sorry. I just thought that since this forum changed from FF to Square Enix, then maybe Enix questions and other Square title related questions could be asked.
(And there [i]were[/i] a few CT questions before..)[/b]

As for your question, I have no idea as I'm about 2 hours into the game, lol.
>.>[/size]

[color=indigo]Hmm, yeah... I dunno, do people think we should turn this into a full Square Enix quiz, or just keep it as Final Fantasy? I don't really care, but I'll change the title if people decide they want it to be for all Square Enix games.[/color]

[color=green]Haha..I'm jumping into this quiz too!^^ Alright Desbreko I'll answer your question, the two airships are the the vulture(I think) and the invincible. The vulture is the red one and the invincible is the big huge one, that looks like a whale, and that takes you to the moon.Oo

I hope that's right.^^() Sorry if its wrong...I shall wait to find out...Oo[/color]

[color=003399]Well, if ya think you're right, ask a question anyway... someone else'll answer it correctly later, if your wrong, or we'll just continue anyway...

I don't think the other Square titles are half as well known as the Final Fantasy series, though most are much better. Just look at the ammount of posts my Xenogears topic had... I think it should stay FF for a while...[/color]