• Replies 942
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

O, is that me? Oops, heh. :bluesweat

OK, [b]Question:[/b]
Name each of the types of plushie weapons Lulu has (doubles do not count) and one of the FF games that it appeared in.
(IE, if she had a Noxious Tonberry, you would say "Tonberry", and you could mention that it appeared in FF7 (though that was not the only game it showed up in).)

(Five possible answers, plus her Lengendary.)

[color=green] Ahh....you are right my friend, except you forgot one weapon. Her Onion Knight!

So it's...

Cactuar-FF7 not 8...I thinkOo It could have appeared earlier
Moogle-I believe FF4..
Cait Sith-FF7
Moomba-FF8
Onion Knight-problem, I've never seen this in any other FF game...so I'm just saying...10!Oo[/color]

[color=green] Ok I think I have it now!^^

Cactuar-FF7
Moogle-FF4?
Cait Sith-FF7
Moomba-FF8
Onion Knight-I've got no idea, I'm still assuming FFX.^^()
And the one I was missing...
Space-I've got no idea about this one either, so I'm going to assume FFX.^^()[/color]

[color=green]Ahh thankies!^^ Hmm...must think of hard one...hmm..

Haha...a secret...okie dokie.

Where in FFX can you go back to and play movies and music you've previously heard and seen?(yes you CAN do this!^^)[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Mei [/i]
[B][color=green]

Where in FFX can you go back to and play movies and music you've previously heard and seen?(yes you CAN do this!^^)[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=black][size=1][font=rockwel] It's the town where you first play blitzball. [spoiler] Where Anima is summoned by our dutiful annoyance throughout the game.[/spoiler] I'm sorry I can't remember then name, but that's where. I've been to this place. It's called the Sphere Theatre or something, eh.

FF: Origins questions! Yeah!

[b]Question:[/b] [Very easy] Name all of the character classes that you can choose at the beginning of FF1.[/color][/size][/font]

[color=indigo][b]Answer:[/b] There's Fighter, Theif, Monk, White Mage, Black Mage, and Red Mage. In the original FFI for the NES, though, the Monk was called a Black Belt.

[b]Question:[/b] Why did Square name the original game "Final Fantasy," even though they made sequals?[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Desbreko [/i]
[B]
[b]Question:[/b] Why did Square name the original game "Final Fantasy," even though they made sequals?[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=black][size=1][font=rockwell] It was because it's exactly what the name connotates. It was meant to be the final RPG of the series. That's all. Final Fantasy. But obviously, it wasn't so.

[b]Question:[/b] What is the first boss in FF I? [Easy again][/color][/size][/font]

[color=indigo][b]Answer:[/b] I think it's Garland, but I'm not sure. Never really played much of FFI, and I know most of what I do from watching my brothers play a long, long time ago.

Right, I've learned that I'm correct. ^_^

[b]Question:[/b] In FFVI, can you learn Meteo as a spell from an Esper? If so, which one?[/color]

[color=003399][size=1][b]A:[/b]
Odin! (who evidently turns into Raiden, if you know what you're doing)

[b]Q:[/b]
FF: Link, the hero from the Zelda Series has a grave in what town?
[/size][/color]

[color=003399][size=1]Hmm, unless it's Crusader, there aren't any Espers that let you learn it... i'd check but i have FFO playing, lol[/color][/size]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Tasis [/i]
[B]
FF: Link, the hero from the Zelda Series has a grave in what town?
[/size][/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=black][size=1][font=rockwell] In Elfheim

[b]Q:[/b] Where do you get the Mystic Key in FF?[/color][/size][/font]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Mitch [/i]
[B][color=black][size=1][font=rockwell] In Elfheim

[b]Q:[/b] Where do you get the Mystic Key in FF?[/color][/font] [/B][/QUOTE] [/size]

[size=1][b]A:[/b]
You get it from the Elf King/Prince (they say both, lol) After awakening him by using a potion.

What item do you need to blow up part of the western land?[/size]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Tasis [/i]
[B][size=1][b]Q:[/b]
What item do you need to blow up part of the western land?[/size] [/B][/quote]

[color=black][size=1][font=rockwell] Nitro Powder or something. Sorry, I'm short for time.

Q: Name the second FF boss?[/color][/font][/size]

[size=1][color=003399]I fixed the tags, i know how rushed you were - [b]Tasis[/b][/color][/size]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Mitch [/i]
[B][color=black][size=1][font=rockwell]Q: Name the second FF boss?[/color][/font][/size][/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1][b]A:[/b]
I remember he was the Dark Elf King.... his name was.... er... . . . Astos! thats it.

FFIV: what Summons did Rydia have when she [spoiler]rejoins[/spoiler] your party?[/SIZE]

[size=1]As far as i know, thats right. Or atleast they're the ones i [i]think[/i] are right. Stage is yours, 'sko.[/size]