Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[color=indigo][b]Answer:[/b] A Ribbon protects a character from all negative status effects, and I believe you can find two in the game. At least, that's all I've ever found; not sure.[/color]
  • Replies 942
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Posted
Well, wait a minute--Des said she was right and you say she's wrong, so we need someone to tell us who's right about being right (or wrong, whichever). My word. @_@;
Posted
[color=indigo][b]Question:[/b] In FFVI, where do you find the Moogle Charm and what does it do?[/color]

[b]Edit:[/b]
[color=seagreen]Well, everyone I've talked to has said that they first appeared in FFVI, and that's the first game that I myself know that they're in...[/color]
Posted
Go to the second World, where you can find Mog. It keeps away all random battles. Woo!

If that is correct, sah:
[b]Question:[/b] In FF9, two of the Eidolons can be summoned to attack in different ways. Which two are they, how can they be affected, and what are the resulting attacks? (That should keep you stinkers busy. :p)
Posted
[color=green]I'm going to go ahead and guess.--

You get it from the enemy outsider, and if you equip it to Mog it can eliminate random attacks.Oo

And about the mog question, my memory may be deceiving me, so we will stick with that answer.

EDIT: Ah well poo, me too slow.Oo[/color]
Posted
In answer to Ginny's question I think it's Phoenix and Odin.
The 2 attacks are:
Phoenix:Heal and Revive and Fire Elemental Attack.
Odin:Death and Damage.

I don't think that's right but it's a guess.I'll wait for a responce.
Posted
The answer is Eiko's Carbuncle and Fenrir.

It all depends on which add-on Eiko has equipped.

With no specific add-on OR Ruby (which is where Carbuncle can be learned from) Carbuncle will release "Ruby Light", which will cast reflect on the party. With Diamond equipped, the attack is "Diamond Light", and the effect is vanish on the party.
With Emerald equipped the attack is "Emerald Light", and the effect is Haste on the party.

With Fenrir the normal version causes "Terrestrial Rage", an earth-elemental attack. And with Maiden's Prayer equipped, his attack is "Millennial Decay", a wind-elemental attack.

Happy now? ;)

[b]My question returns to FF6:
In Phantom Train (the one you enter from Phantom Forest, not the one in Cyan's dream!) at one point you can have FOUR members in your party. Who are they? (Hehe, I found out this accidentally when I played the game...)[/b]
Posted
The three you have up to that point and a wandering ghost passenger (I too found that out by mistake when I first played).

[b]Q:[/b] In FF7, there are 16 summons all together. Name eight of those Summons, their attacks, and the element they represent. (Gah, mesa getting detailed!)
Posted
[SIZE=1][b]A:[/b]
(Name/Element/Attack)
1) Ifrit - Fire - Hell Fire
2) Shiva - Ice - Diamond Dust
3) Titan - Earth - Anger of the Land
4) Pheonix - Fire - Fire Attack
5) Ramuh - Bolt/Lit - Judgement Bolt
6) Kjata - lots - Elemental Attack
7) Typoon - Wind - Sneeze Attack
8) Leviathan - Water - Water Attack

I think thats right (It's off by head, so forgive anything worded a bit off.)

[b]Q:[/b]
Name the other 8 FFVII summons, their respective attack, and what that attack looks like.[/SIZE]
Posted
[color=black][size=1][font=rockwell] Zeh, you're evil.

All's I can say is..

Bahamut Zero- Non-Elemental- Terra Flame
Choco/ Mog- Non-Elemental- Deathblow/ Fat chocobo

*mind starts going blank*

...Evil.[/color][/size][/font]
Posted
[size=1]Not element, what the attack looks like, Mitchah![/size]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Tasis [/i]
[B][size=1]Not element, what the attack looks like, Mitchah![/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=black][size=1][font=rockwell] But the attacks look like what they sound like so thus they are actually look like what they sound like..[/color][/size][/font]
Posted
Are you sure there are 8 more. I can only think of seven.

Bahamut
Neo Bahamut
Bahamut Zero
Choco Mog
Odin
Knights of the Round
and Alexander

Whats the last?
:therock:
Posted
Dude I wasn't trying to answer the question, I was just trying to figure out who the last 8 summon spells are.

If any of you know all the attacks feel free to answer.:)
Posted
Choco/Mog-Death Blow: Choco/Mog combo charges at enemy OR Giant Fat Chocobo King sits on them.

Odin-Gunge Lance: Odin rides down and slices at all enemies OR Odin hurls his spear into the air and it stabs the enemy from above.

Bahamut-Mega Flare: Two winged Drag shoots energy ball from mouth.
NeoBahamut-Giga Flare: Four winged Drag shoots energy ball from mouth.
Bahamut ZERO-Terra Flare: Flying all the way out into space, six winged Drag shoots energy ball from mouth.

Alexander-Holy Attack: Hard to describe (and remember)--he shoots out of the earth and sorta attacks with his arms. =\

Hades-(random): Basically, he conjurs up this cauldon and does a random attack (if memory serves).

KOTR-13 Knights: All thirteen knights including King Authur wallop (in an overkill manner) on the poor sucker that somehow managed to stumble into their way.

[b]Q:[/b] What are the colors of Cloud's Ultimate Weapon, and in what circumstance do those colors change?
Posted
[color=indigo][b]Answer:[/b] The Ultima Weapon is blue-purple in the middle with white on the edges. The colors will fade as Cloud loses HP, until the blade is almost transparent.

[b]Question:[/b] What is the name of the song that plays during the fight with Bizarro-Sephiroth? (I love having the FFVII soundtrack, heheh).[/color]
Posted
[b]A:[/b]"One Winged Angel" theme. [i]Deity[/i], how I love that song!

[b]Q:[/b]OK, cool, so what are the lyrics, what language(s) are they in, and what is the translation of the lyrics?
Posted
[color=black][size=1][font=rockwell] You're wrong, Ginny. [i]Bizarro-Sephiroth[/i] is the [i]first[/i] form of Sephiroth you battle. You're thinking [i]Safer Sephiroth[/i].[/color][/size][/font]
Posted
[b][size=1]
Lol. Dammit.
I actually knew the lyrics to a lot of the song (not the translation though)

All I remember right now is 'Veni Veni Venias', lol. And the song I'm sure, is in Latin.[/b]

*goes to Media Player, to atleast catch Latin lyrics*
-.-'[/size]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...