Guest Zeh Posted February 15, 2003 Posted February 15, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Axel--Ignition [/i] [B]Key: Black Power: Red MP/HP: Green Eva/Spd/Acc: Yellow Ability: Purple-Pink cross symbol Defense: Blue I think there's two I'm missing. [/B][/QUOTE] [COLOR=003399]>_< Lets skip that question... you got closest if anything Axel... you go :) [/COLOR]
NeoCactuar Posted February 16, 2003 Posted February 16, 2003 Well ask another one... ...or should i? Fine. In FFVIII What card has AA33 (From the top, going clockwise)
Valen Posted February 17, 2003 Author Posted February 17, 2003 That Would be the wonderful Edea card. Question: What card has the following: ..4 A...A ..2
GinnyLyn Posted February 17, 2003 Posted February 17, 2003 [color=royal blue]*glares at the endless bout of FF8 card questions* And people complain about too many FFX questions...:therock: [/color]
G/S/B Master Posted February 18, 2003 Posted February 18, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Valen [/i] [B]That Would be the wonderful Edea card. Question: What card has the following: ..4 A...A ..2 [/B][/QUOTE] is that the Alexander card?
NeoCactuar Posted February 18, 2003 Posted February 18, 2003 From memory it is the other sorceress card, Rinoa. In FFVII, what is the starting rank of the pilot of the Highwind?
Valen Posted February 19, 2003 Author Posted February 19, 2003 Was it Captain? It's been a while since I've played FFVII.
Sandy Posted February 19, 2003 Posted February 19, 2003 Umm, novice? Newbie? Something like that... Heh, that pilot-guy was pretty funny... "Are you ready to lift up? Umm, o-okay..." :p
NeoCactuar Posted February 20, 2003 Posted February 20, 2003 No and No. It's a number, like Level 15 or something.
jitoya Posted February 20, 2003 Posted February 20, 2003 its 3 or 2 i think heres my question in number 10 what happens to your guys when there luck is at 255?
Guest Zeh Posted February 20, 2003 Posted February 20, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by jitoya [/i] [B]its 3 or 2 i think heres my question in number 10 what happens to your guys when there luck is at 255? [/B][/QUOTE] [COLOR=003399][b]Answer:[/b] They always hit for criticals. [b]Question:[/b] What was the main reason for breeding a gold chocobo in FFVII? [/COLOR]
Red Posted February 20, 2003 Posted February 20, 2003 [b][color=003399]If memory serves, it's to get the Knights of the Round materia. I'm useless with questions.. so..yeah.[/b][/color]
GinnyLyn Posted February 20, 2003 Posted February 20, 2003 [color=royal blue]Has anyone answered the Rookie Pilot question correct yet?[/color]
conpiracymonki Posted February 21, 2003 Posted February 21, 2003 [b][size=1] *decides to pop out hole now that the FF8 and FF10 questions raining is over* I'll ask a question for Elite.. In FFVII, what does Parker ask Shera to add to his tea? ^__^[/b][/size]
spike speigel Posted February 21, 2003 Posted February 21, 2003 Sugar, honey, and lard, I think. In FF5, what magazine does Bartz look for on the periodicals rack in the Library of Surgate Castle?
GinnyLyn Posted February 22, 2003 Posted February 22, 2003 I'll take a guess and say the dirty magazine. (Oh wait, that was the old geezer from DW7.) Oh well, lemme try that as a guess, anyway.
spike speigel Posted February 23, 2003 Posted February 23, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by GinnyLyn [/i] [B]I'll take a guess and say the dirty magazine. [/B][/QUOTE] close, but not it.
GinnyLyn Posted February 27, 2003 Posted February 27, 2003 Beh, someone else try! This quiz needs to get moving again!
Guest Zeh Posted February 28, 2003 Posted February 28, 2003 [color=003399]I'm so rusty with FFV info... hmmm... Flash should know, but it doesn't look like he does...[/color]
Desbreko Posted March 1, 2003 Posted March 1, 2003 [color=indigo]I think it's time for someone to just ask another question, since it looks like no one knows the answer to the current one.[/color]
Sandy Posted March 1, 2003 Posted March 1, 2003 Okay, I have one: Q: Which FF6 enemy (monster) made a comeback in FF7, this time on the players side? HINT: [spoiler]The name changed a bit on the translated version of FF7.[/spoiler]
GinnyLyn Posted March 1, 2003 Posted March 1, 2003 AH! I think you mean Typhoon/Typhon, that weird two headed summon monster. If I am correct, then: What is Maester Seymour's Overdrive called and what Aeon move/attack/magic/whatever does it resemble? (BONUS: Where is the only place you, as a player, can use this Overdrive?)
Sandy Posted March 1, 2003 Posted March 1, 2003 You're correct! Neh, a FFX-question... Dunno... Damn, I had an excellent question to this thread, but I've forgot what it was! :bluesweat In my granny's words, I'm going to be a professor because of my absent-mindness... :rolleyes:
Bremma Posted March 1, 2003 Posted March 1, 2003 Hmm.. I know the over drive is called Requeim... but I dont know the attack resemblance... maybe Shiva's special attack? But you only use Seymour when fighting Sinspawn Gui after you beat it withyour party once.
GinnyLyn Posted March 1, 2003 Posted March 1, 2003 His Overdrive requiem actually resembles Anima's Overdrive. 2 out of 3 ain't bad, so for it!
Recommended Posts