Jump to content
OtakuBoards

do u have a pet or pets???  

  1. 1. do u have a pet or pets???

    • Cat
      7
    • Dog
      6
    • Fish
      0
    • Snake
      0
    • Lizard/reptile
      2
    • Bird
      0
    • Monkey
      1
    • Rodent(i.e. mouse, hamster, etc.)
      0
    • frog or toad
      0
    • other
      0


Recommended Posts

Posted
my family has 2 dogs (both female): a westie named matty and a brittany named annie
and 2 cats: female calico named cia (bodacia), and a male littermate named static (shape on his face resembles the klingon symbol)
Posted
I've got a dog, a chihuahua to be exact. He's so cute! He's black with face markings of a doberman. And white legs, with little brown spots on his front legs. His name is "Domino".:D
Posted
[color=deeppink]I have a very beautiful cat. I luv her very much. Her name is Chloe...and she's the princess of our household. Aww, look, she's sleeping right beside me![/color]
Posted
My main pets are a dog named Libby and a cat named Bacca (not to be mixed with B-a-k-a). Libby's an Australian Shepherd, and Bacca's a calico. Personally, I think the kitty's pure evil... :o :cross:
Posted
[COLOR=purple]oh..yeah! names..sorry :D

[list]
[*]rats - Noxi & Lambrini (both girls)
[*]geckos - Hannibal & Cee-Cee (breeding pair)
[*]hermit crabs - Stop It & Tidy Up (can't sex)

[*]cats - Gremlin, Loki & Blade (female, male, male)
[*]rabbits - Floppsie & Tildy (both girls)
[*]gerbils - Richie & Spice (both guys)
[*]Fish - er.....fish? (and we dunno)
[/list]
[/COLOR]
Posted
i think i ahve the most pets on the whole otaku...but i won't repeat it....
i have lots of:
dogs
horses
cats
guinea pigs
frogs
fish
parrots
paraketes
hermit crabs
hampsters
mice
rats
lizards
iguanas
a monkey (stupid creature)
etc.....
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ssj chic [/i]
[B]i think i ahve the most pets on the whole otaku...but i won't repeat it....
i have lots of:
dogs
horses
cats
guinea pigs
frogs
fish
parrots
paraketes
hermit crabs
hampsters
mice
rats
lizards
iguanas
a monkey (stupid creature)
etc..... [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=blue]How I envy you...[/COLOR] :rolleyes:
Posted
I have a dog named Abigail. She is 4 months old, and she is a doberman/german sheperd mix. She is really cute and playful, but can be[B][SIZE=4]VERY[/SIZE] [/B] disobedient sometimes.
Guest Master O Beans
Posted
Heh, I have one absurdly fat cat! He?s awesome though! He has a slight problem though, just like Transtic's cat?he has dog like qualities?argh, he?ll never learn?:rolleyes:
Posted
I have a dog and 6 horses. I, of course, voted for the dog. His name is Dakota and he is a Siberian Husky. The horses names are as follows:
My dad's: Sparky
My mom's: Lady
Mine: Ghost
My little brother's: Vegeta(go figure):rolleyes:

-Justin

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...