mc12 Posted September 4, 2001 Posted September 4, 2001 Hi if u got a pet what is its name and what is it??? I got a cat and her name is Spooky.:)
Matt.D Posted September 4, 2001 Posted September 4, 2001 [color=rainbow] Well, I once had a black cat named Lucky, but he dies about 5 years ago.....:( [/color]
Dark Posted September 4, 2001 Posted September 4, 2001 I've got a male cat named Josh and a male dog named Vazeha.
k9* Posted September 4, 2001 Posted September 4, 2001 my family has 2 dogs (both female): a westie named matty and a brittany named annie and 2 cats: female calico named cia (bodacia), and a male littermate named static (shape on his face resembles the klingon symbol)
Transtic Nerve Posted September 4, 2001 Posted September 4, 2001 I have two very cute cats that I love with all my heart.... and one thinks he's a dog... weirdo.
Dragonballzman Posted September 4, 2001 Posted September 4, 2001 Hmm... Cat - Yes (3) Dog - No Fish - Millions Snake - No Lizard/reptile - Yes (5) Bird - No Monkey - No Rodent(i.e. mouse, hamster, etc.) - Yes (4) frog or toad - No What should I pick???
Dragonballzman Posted September 4, 2001 Posted September 4, 2001 Hmmmmmmm.....I chose Lizard coz I've got the most of them-Oh ****, forgot about the fish! I have more than the Lizards! Oh well...
Biida Posted September 4, 2001 Posted September 4, 2001 I've got a dog, a chihuahua to be exact. He's so cute! He's black with face markings of a doberman. And white legs, with little brown spots on his front legs. His name is "Domino".:D
BabyGirl Posted September 4, 2001 Posted September 4, 2001 [color=deeppink]I have a very beautiful cat. I luv her very much. Her name is Chloe...and she's the princess of our household. Aww, look, she's sleeping right beside me![/color]
Sephiroth Posted September 4, 2001 Posted September 4, 2001 I used to have a pet dog long, long ago, he died....
Dark Wish Posted September 4, 2001 Posted September 4, 2001 [COLOR=purple]I personally own: 2 rats 2 geckos and 2 hermit crabs... Family pets are: 3 cats 2 rabbits 2 gerbils tank of fish [/COLOR]
Gachi Posted September 4, 2001 Posted September 4, 2001 My main pets are a dog named Libby and a cat named Bacca (not to be mixed with B-a-k-a). Libby's an Australian Shepherd, and Bacca's a calico. Personally, I think the kitty's pure evil... :o :cross:
Dark Wish Posted September 4, 2001 Posted September 4, 2001 [COLOR=purple]oh..yeah! names..sorry :D [list] [*]rats - Noxi & Lambrini (both girls) [*]geckos - Hannibal & Cee-Cee (breeding pair) [*]hermit crabs - Stop It & Tidy Up (can't sex) [*]cats - Gremlin, Loki & Blade (female, male, male) [*]rabbits - Floppsie & Tildy (both girls) [*]gerbils - Richie & Spice (both guys) [*]Fish - er.....fish? (and we dunno) [/list] [/COLOR]
Lia Posted September 4, 2001 Posted September 4, 2001 i think i ahve the most pets on the whole otaku...but i won't repeat it.... i have lots of: dogs horses cats guinea pigs frogs fish parrots paraketes hermit crabs hampsters mice rats lizards iguanas a monkey (stupid creature) etc.....
Gachi Posted September 4, 2001 Posted September 4, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ssj chic [/i] [B]i think i ahve the most pets on the whole otaku...but i won't repeat it.... i have lots of: dogs horses cats guinea pigs frogs fish parrots paraketes hermit crabs hampsters mice rats lizards iguanas a monkey (stupid creature) etc..... [/B][/QUOTE] [COLOR=blue]How I envy you...[/COLOR] :rolleyes:
Kottonknot Posted September 5, 2001 Posted September 5, 2001 I have a little brother named Robert. I want one of those talking birds though.
Ice Dragon v2 Posted September 5, 2001 Posted September 5, 2001 well i had two dogs but i left them in the philippines
BondFanatic Posted September 5, 2001 Posted September 5, 2001 I have a dog named Abigail. She is 4 months old, and she is a doberman/german sheperd mix. She is really cute and playful, but can be[B][SIZE=4]VERY[/SIZE] [/B] disobedient sometimes.
Guest Master O Beans Posted September 5, 2001 Posted September 5, 2001 Heh, I have one absurdly fat cat! He?s awesome though! He has a slight problem though, just like Transtic's cat?he has dog like qualities?argh, he?ll never learn?:rolleyes:
White Digivise Posted September 5, 2001 Posted September 5, 2001 I have a dog named Scruffy My sister has a cat named Flowers. And we all share a goldfish named Goldy. He's been alive for other 3 years. Wow. That's pretty good for a fish. :D
Justin Posted September 5, 2001 Posted September 5, 2001 I have a dog and 6 horses. I, of course, voted for the dog. His name is Dakota and he is a Siberian Husky. The horses names are as follows: My dad's: Sparky My mom's: Lady Mine: Ghost My little brother's: Vegeta(go figure):rolleyes: -Justin
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now