Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[font=verdana][color=0099ff]Well, I have two pictures I want to show you all. I assure you I didn't trace these or rip them off from other people. 100% mine. ^-^

[center]~[url=http://geocities.com/rikku_motomiya/rikkusketch.txt]Rikku[/url]~
~[url=http://universal-gaming.com/~rikku/InuYasha.jpg]InuYasha[/url]~[/center]

Comments, suggestions?[/font][/color]
Posted
:mad: why didnt you tell me you were here too?! :mad:
And you're even Technical Staff! :mad:

ehem.... Anyways.... I allready gave my opinion, but...
Claw arm is a lil stiff (you now know what I mean ^^)
and further I like it ^^
Posted
Yeah, you'd definately jump to the top of their charts. I dunno if they have an Inuyasha section yet, so Adam might not post it (I rarely go there, I don't really like the idea of the scoring system)... He still has yet to put up a Ranma 1/2 thing I did because of that. Here's hoping though.

Anyway, those are excellent... I can't pick out anything I feel is wrong with them. I'm pretty much envious of anyone good with traditional tools, as I don't feel I'm that great with them. I have to rely on Illustrator and my mouse haha. Hope to see more.
Posted
[font=verdana][color=0099ff]Thanks for the comments, I think I will try and submit them. ^^

And D_A, I just joined half an hour ago. >.>[/color][/font]
Posted
[font=verdana][color=0099ff]Well, uh that's why I joined basically. I was hired to do some stuff for the site.

And I'm in the process of submitting my art now. ^^;[/color][/font]
Posted
[font=verdana][color=0099ff]Damn it. I can't save them as jpg or gif files because the school computers blow. I'll have to do it some other time. -_-;;

EDIT: Nevermind. I tricked the computer.[/color][/font]:devil:
Posted
Wow, Holy! They are SHEXY! I love them! You are a GREAT artist, i geuss your into FF then........as most know, i am not *get's attacked by most of the board and D_A runs up and knaws on my ankles*

*ahem*
*cough*

Anyway, great artist, what other kinds of Anime or whatever do you draw?
Posted
[color=0099ff]I drew some Digimon characters a long time ago, as well as a Pokémon. I've kinda just started drawing anime. I'm more of a FF fan than anything. ^^; But I want to draw some Cowboy Bebob art too.[/color]
Posted
Wow, those are amazing drawings. I really like the soft kind of shadding you put into the Inuyasha one, and as for Rikku; well, she's just my favorite character in FFX. >.<

Welcome to the OtakuBoards and to staff. Hope you can help us a lot in graphic design, and understand the deadlines, lol. Don't ask... >.>
Posted
wow, those are excellant. your gifted when it comes to shading. i don't understand how there can be so many talented artists on one boards? i'm thinking about going to a less popular boards where i could be one of the top artist. i've got a lot of looking to do. :p
  • 7 months later...
Posted
[color=0099ff]This is an old topic, but I have some more art to post.

[center][url=http://rikku.shadow-fantasy.com/images/rikkuart.jpg]Rikku (touch-up)[/url]
[url=http://rikku.shadow-fantasy.com/images/yoh.jpg]Yoh Asakura[/url]
[url=http://rikku.shadow-fantasy.com/images/mushroom.jpg]Mushroom Dude[/url][/center]

Please rate. :D[/color]
Posted
[size=1] ^_^ Very nice stuff. For Rikku, everything seems to be good, but the stance is actually a bit akward if you think about it. Her fingers also seem to be a bit stubby as well. But judging from our other art, I'm guessing it's just how you draw fingers. >_<

Lol...nice mushroom dude. [/size]
Posted
[size=1][b]
Half the game Rikku [i]is[/i] in some sort of awkward and uncomfortable stance, lol.

And those are [i]really[/i] nice pictures, lol. o.o
The only thing I can see wrong with any of them, is the left hand of Rikku being kinda weirdy shaped, but that's only after I checked back because I read what Heavyblade said.[/b]

Yes. You needa post more pictures ^__^[/size]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...