Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[size=1]Hmm.. there may already be a topic about this, but we're always getting new members to join discussions, plus people don't seem to like it if you bring back a really old topic >< Bleh, just post..

Sooo, what are you addicted to? Well, I'd say I'm addicted to the internet, chocolate and The Simpsons. Probably anime and taking souls as well ^_^.[/size]
Guest Hikaru Ichijyo
Posted
Hmm well above all things my number one addiction would have to be towards anime when something works you go with it and that's about the safest addiction anyone can have.

Afterwords probably html -_- design and computers would probably be another addiction. Hmm soul taking that sounds interesting, never tried that one before ;) *Adds it to his to do list*
Posted
You wouldn't of collected souls if it wasn't for me! *throws spinache at a frog*
I like to throw things at people, steal their souls, whack them in the forehead... hehe
Ok I'm actually addicted to finding good books to read, the net, yelling at the tv, anime, ranting and anything else I can't think of right now
Posted
I'm obviously addicted to the Net, video games, and anime. I would also say that I'm addicted to creating stuff (drawings, sprites, CG, writing, poetry...).

Other than that, my one last addiction would be escribir mensajes en otro idioma para que no lo entiendan.:D
Posted
[color=crimson]Games, Books, Anime, Drawing.

Things where I can lose myself in it and just be the character at hand- It sounds lame, but I bet several of you people here know what i'm talking about. So, hah.

I enjoy Roleplaying games a bit too much really.. and I enjoy getting every little secret that I can in them. I mean, I racked up 110 hours on FF8 just training and crap- Thats either a sign of mental instability, or extreme addiction. Which one, you decide.

Honestly, I guess i'm addicted to chatting to- most of us are. Hell, there is a topic about the best chat moments now. Lol. But its fun, nee?

^_^[/color]
Posted
[color=indigo][size=1]I'm addicted to Orange Juice, my Ryan, Dancing, Anime, um yeah, stuff like that. I don't really know what sorts of things I'm addicted to, those just sound like my various hobbies. ^_^;

I really like stuff that's pink. I'm also addicted to the internet.[/color][/size]
Posted
[color=indigo]I'm addicted to heroin...just kidding...I am addicted to Guiness Beer, Hot Wings, Dirty Jokes, Work, and lately animal pornogrophy...god those zebras are sexy....by the way, does anyone have a belt?[/color]
Posted
[color=indigo]Addictions? Do I even need to answer that? [url=http://www.desbreko.netfirms.com/Misc/Desbreko-Link.jpg]:D[/url]

Heh, but yeah, I think it's safe to say I'm addicted to video games, the Zelda series in particular. Another thing would be reading... Hmm...and potatoes, too. I don't think I've yet found a kind of potato that I don't like. (Heck, I even like them raw, lol). I think those are the only things that I'm what you could call "addicted" to. Well, besides sleep, that is. :toothy:[/color]
Posted
[color=deeppink] [size=1]Hmm...

I'm addicted to marshmellows, mini-chocolate chip cookies, holiday sugar cookies, the color pink, internet, and Leggy. ^ .^

I have a bag of marshmellows on my desk, and a half full box of christmas tree-shaped cookies outside. ^_^

My new desktop color's pink too. ^^[/color] [/size]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Heaven's Cloud [/i]
[B][color=indigo]I'm addicted to heroin...just kidding...I am addicted to Guiness Beer, Hot Wings, Dirty Jokes, Work, and lately animal pornogrophy...god those zebras are sexy....by the way, does anyone have a belt?[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=red] Uh, yeh, I've got one. Why do you ask?....Eh I think that's a question best left unanswered....

Addictions? Everything. That's all I've got to say.[/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Mitch [/i]
[B][color=red] Addictions? Everything. That's all I've got to say.[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

So your addicted to eating purple monkey dishwashers?
heh.. you [b]did[/b] say [i]everything[/i]
Posted
Mostly the net, games, and anime. I like to draw , and do other stuff, make websites. But that's pretty much it. Unless you call running from do to door an asing for a Kenshin avatar....?^.^
Posted
Let's see, I suppose I'm addicted to anime, video games, and the internet. For anime, it's scary how quick and precise I can come up with random facts some times. It scares my friends and it even freaks me out sometimes. o_O For video games, I guess I have a lot of them, and when I'm not on the computer or watching anime, I'm playing video games and trying to get absolutely everything in them. Lastly, I'm on the internet everyday, at least...I'd have to say four hours a night. Multiply that by five, calculate more time on weekends, and that comes to...a hell of a lot of time on the internet. o.o'
Posted
[COLOR=green]So were talking about adition..er that's wrong isn't it....additctn...Gah screw spelling rules anyways I'm addicted(yays!) to almost everything with Legolas, Tasuki, Wolves, or Aragorn on it, Then anything about LOTR, surfing the net....um marshmellows, meat diffinently meat Then I'm addicted to creating stuff pics, writing, my own manga, building stuff. And some other things I can't think of no wait there is animals and anime.[/COLOR] :D
Posted
I can't say I'm addicted to much of anything. I like many things, some much more than others. I can't say there is one thing I'm so interested in and passionate about that I must always do it (or watch it, whatever). Kind of sad in a way heh.
Guest cloricus
Posted
[spoiler][color=#00ff00]I'm addicted to the net. Like not just normal addiction, every chance I get!
*Points to broadband* "My best friend..."
Tv would come after than and technology in general.
Though not to much, chocolate is nice.
*trys hard not to write the same as wristcutters post...*
[/color][/spoiler]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by MathGuy2 [/i]
[B]Semjaza Azazel: ... James ... that stupid ...
(It's amazing how easy it is to take quotes out of context especially when you use ellipses. Semjaza Azazel said/implied nothing like this. )
[/B][/QUOTE]

This has amused me greatly :D.
Posted
me, well uh err, the internet, its almost a serious problem. I've almost failed school because of it. I find everything boring on the internet but I keep coming back >_<
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...