muetank Posted January 19, 2003 Posted January 19, 2003 i cant find any pics for my pyrimid head card. :confused: . i wold realy appreciate it if some one wold help me find a pic.
Genkai Posted January 19, 2003 Posted January 19, 2003 Well, 200 posts.. 10th most posts in the lounge.. 0_0 Hey muetank, how's this? It's pretty much a pyramid.. [img]http://members.empowering.com/yodels/cosmo/pyramid.jpg[/img]
muetank Posted January 19, 2003 Posted January 19, 2003 i need a pic of pyrimid head from silent hill 2. but thanks for tryin genkai
Genkai Posted January 19, 2003 Posted January 19, 2003 [img]http://sleepy.punkgirl.org/pyramid_head.jpg[/img] Is that it? I'm just searching google image search, heh heh... or is it this? [img]http://www.gamespy.com/top10/october01/halloween/06.jpg[/img]
Guest Zeh Posted January 19, 2003 Posted January 19, 2003 [COLOR=royalblue][b]Name:[/b] Tonberry [b]Magic Type:[/b] Dark [b]Type:[/b] Beast [b]Pic:[/b] Guess where? [b]Two Moves:[/b] Evade: Evades enemy's attack. Stab: Can be used once. Instant Death (it is a tonberry, afterall ;)) [b]Description:[/b]This is the same Tonberry that we've all grown to know and love from Final Fantasy. When he approaches you, he instantly kills you. [/color]
liamc2 Posted January 19, 2003 Posted January 19, 2003 *sidles into the thread* *kills and eats spikey* :shifty: *takes his avvy back* ><;; ~~~~~~~~~ Hooray! Fear liamc2's doom and dark turkey dance! ^^ Furcht meine tollwutig truthahn!
muetank Posted January 19, 2003 Posted January 19, 2003 THATS PERFICT :D . thank u genkai. i wold hug u i could fit in the computer. thank u, thank u. :D :D
Guest Zeh Posted January 19, 2003 Posted January 19, 2003 [COLOR=royalblue][b]Name:[/b] Cactaur [b]Magic Type:[/b]Earth [b]Type:[/b] Plant/Beast [b]Pic:[/b] *points downward* [b]Two Moves:[/b] Evade: Same as Tonberry's but can be used on other creatures. Run Away!!: Cause opponent to pick up target card, put it in their deck, then shuffly their deck. [b]Description:[/b] It's a walking cactus... what more can be said? (Those last two cards i made should be pretty high leveled/powerful. You'd have to know ho Tonberry and Cactaur were to know why.) [/color]
Dragon Warrior Posted January 20, 2003 Author Posted January 20, 2003 Dang. Going all out, Tasis? Heh. Hey, Muetank, I can't see that image so if you could post it or send it to me, that'd be great. Darn red X's. -.-
Deedlit Posted January 20, 2003 Posted January 20, 2003 [color=009966]Oooh! Yay! My ultimate card is complete!! ^^ MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA---I mean, thanks, gavers. :)[/color]
muetank Posted January 20, 2003 Posted January 20, 2003 ok heres the pic did u try right clicking on the red X and click show pic [b][color=003399]Please do not double post, use the 'edit' button instead.[/b][/color]
Ultima Legacy Posted January 20, 2003 Posted January 20, 2003 More cards, more cards, more cards... :Smack: Okay, I'm fine :falls to floor: Name: Mini-Ultima Type: Plushie Magic Type: Light Bio: Umm... The name speaks for itself. Effect 1: Sword Kick, Kick the opponent in the shin. While kicking your opponent, take control of one of his monsters. Only used once. Effect 2: Ultima, Sacrifice Mini-Ultima and Ultima Legacy to destroy all monsters on field. Spend 1000 E when using this skill, you cannot regenerate Mini-Ultima, or Ultima Legacy after using this skill. Picture
Guest Zeh Posted January 20, 2003 Posted January 20, 2003 [COLOR=royalblue]All out? Look at QA, she's got like 8 cards o_O *forgot to attach tonberry's pic*[/COLOR]
Ryan Posted January 20, 2003 Posted January 20, 2003 [size=1][color=orange][font=century gothic] Excuse me, DW, but I haven't seen my card. I completly understand that you are very busy but I posted my information back at the top of page 2. If it is done, if you could pm it to me or show it here it would be very appreciated. -Ryan[/size][/color][/font]
starlight Posted January 20, 2003 Posted January 20, 2003 *looks waaaaaaayyy back at page 11 at the phoenix card* Thanks so much DW! I love it! ^_^ Its great! AND its stats rule! muahahahahaha *ahem*
Genkai Posted January 20, 2003 Posted January 20, 2003 Ryan, your card is on Page 4 if you're using 20 posts per page in your options. You must have missed it.
Ryan Posted January 20, 2003 Posted January 20, 2003 [size=1][color=orange][font=century gothic] Yah, I did miss it. But DW sent it to me via pms so I saw it. Thanks again DW.:)[/size][/font][/color]
Dan L Posted January 20, 2003 Posted January 20, 2003 OO! OO! New idea... Name: Inverted Deus Picture: [url]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=315996[/url] Type: Sorcerer Magic Type: Dark Bio: Deus thought it was a good idea... Elite thought it was weird. Maybe it's Deus's darker self.. or maybe he was just bored.. Effect 1: Invert- Switches one of the player's cards for an opponent's card Effect 2: Revert- changes magic type to "light" _______________________ Ability Card Steal Soul: makes one card unable to act until Steal Soul is removed
Rhys Mayiessen Posted January 20, 2003 Posted January 20, 2003 [color=navy]Okay I'll try this.... Name: Rhys Mayiessen Magic Type: Light Type: Sorcerer Bio: She's an elven sorcerer that is skilled in magic but is not good with weapons. Effect One: Bow-uses a bow and arrows for her attack Effect Two: Radiating Light-Momentarily blinds the enemy for one turn.(Meaning they can't attack) Picture: My Avatar.[/color]
DeathKnight Posted January 20, 2003 Posted January 20, 2003 [color=crimson]Throw back to the ones that had to deal with him.. [b] Name[/b]: Forte [b]Magic Type[/b]: Dead [b]Type[/b]: Warrior [b]Pic[/b]: Simply put the words "Banned" [b]Moves[/b] [b]Arrogantly Opinonated[/b]- Forte argues with the other card for 100 damage, other card retaliates for 200. [b]Annoyance[/b]- Raises enemy cards defense by 200 His attack should be around 150, defense 50, level 1 basic card. Lol.[/color]
Dragon Warrior Posted January 20, 2003 Author Posted January 20, 2003 Heh. Very nice cards everyone ^^ But I'm ashamed to say that I must hold back anymore ideas for now. I've got about 30 cards to make!!! Eek! And I'm still busy with other stuff. I'll get back to you all in a jiff.
Spikey Posted January 20, 2003 Posted January 20, 2003 [COLOR=crimson]Thanks for the card. There was one thing I was wandering. How did you write the white on the black? You might have a different program, what do you have? Thanks.[/color]
Dragon Warrior Posted January 20, 2003 Author Posted January 20, 2003 I use Adobe Photoshop. What version? Depends on the computer I'm using. Mine has crappy ole 5 (but the one I know how to use the most) and my dad has 7 or so.
Spikey Posted January 20, 2003 Posted January 20, 2003 [COLOR=crimson]Ok thanks. Seems that I can't get that though, I used up the trial version, and I can't get another because my Dad won't let me. Also if I could buy it, I don't have enough money. Thanks anyway.[/color]
Dragon Warrior Posted January 20, 2003 Author Posted January 20, 2003 You could always try Kazaa. But it'd only work if you got the number for it's registration along with it. Hmm..
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now