Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Ima make a anohter one!

name: Calen
magic: Earth
type Warrior
pic: see attchment
attacks:
rapier slash
charm- negates attacks from lower level cards
  • Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
[color=hotpink][size=1]Oh come on, "Gavers", where's the rest of our cards? You've got alot of catching up to do, especially for someone who was supposed to start working on them Sunday night and it's already Tuesday morning.

Bah, I'm so impatient. ^_^;[/color][/size]
Posted
[size=1]Umm, DwagonWawwiow, me wanna a cawd too... *sucks thumb* Can you make it happen, pwetty pwease?[/size]

name: The Sage
magic: fire
type: sorcerer
picture: use my Gilgamesh-avatar (the dude wearing a red cape)
effects: I have no idea how to do exact effects, but I'm sure you will aid me in this one.:D
Assura's Blades - something offensive
Grand Vision - enhances status, maybe?

Thankew! :toothy:
Posted
I dun think there's a limit, but I would say everyone should lay off a bit, he has a [b]lot[/b] of cards to make....

Waitaminute...... Asuka's gonna try to kill me for saying that.. Again...

YEAH!!! MORE CARDS!!! GAVIN'S A SLACKER!!! or something...
Posted
Silence, Genkai! Just because u want Asuka. Heh jk

Patience, Asuka. They will come. Even after exams, tehy cram loads of homework down your throat O.o It's madness yet again! I'd take the exams back! I want them back!!!

Erm... making cards.
Posted
NO!!!! How did you know aout my Secret Queen Asuka Love File?? I mean, tehy all know about my secret Juu Love file, but.. NO!!!!

*glances around*......*ahem*.. well, uh...right...

I know whatcha mean with the exams and stuff.. Hee hee...

You have like, 40 cards to make.. But I guess yer gettin the hang of it now...
Posted
[color=009966]Yes, Genkai. We all know about your Secret Queen Asuka Love Files. You can't hide anything from us! *snickers evilly* ahem....

Don't pressure Gavin. He's doing the best he can. Right Gavers?

Gavin: "I am? I mean...of course I am! Eheheh...heh...:bluesweat um...working on cards!" [/color]
Posted
[color=hotpink][size=1]Queen Asuka love file? That's the first I've ever heard of that...from ANYONE on the Otaku Boards. ^_^

And I'm waiting patiently for my cards. I definately understand the concept of a busy schedule. ^_^[/color][/size]
Posted
0_0 I'm not the only one with a QA Love file?

PIRO DOESN'T DESERVE YOU!!! I mean.. ahem.. If he doesn't have a love file for you, then.. hehehe...

Anyway.*stares Gavin down...* I'm waiting....
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by genkai [/i]
[B]0_0 I'm not the only one with a QA Love file?

PIRO DOESN'T DESERVE YOU!!! I mean.. ahem.. If he doesn't have a love file for you, then.. hehehe...

Anyway.*stares Gavin down...* I'm waiting.... [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=red]....Erm...yeah, Piro-Man doesn't deserve you...erm...

:Runs away:

:Yells back: Hurry u' wut dum curds![/color]
Posted
Avast ye! WQe need more cards now!!! mke like, 2 groups of hthem or something. So half of them Now and half after that or something. [strike]Stop slacking[/strike]
Posted
What is this "patience" you speak of?

Seriously, I was suggesting he split it up, so instead of waiting a week for all of them, we'd wait half a week for half the batch, and another half a week fo' the next!
Posted
*watches clock tick* we're waiting. They must be done by 8;50 tonight Eastern U.S. time, as that is when you posted and said it'd take a day...

*taps watch*
Posted
Hmm. you said at most a day and a [b]half[/b], so they should be done a 8:50 tomorrow morning....

Or else you will forever be known as a LIAR!!! I mean, uh... hee hee...
\
Actually, take yer time.. we can wait.. Or can we..?
Posted
Not quite. I also said in a previous post it may be posted on Friday or SATURDAY. Tu shei again! But God has his ways sometimes and all the cards I just made were wiped off the face of my computer!!! Unfortunately, I must redo them all. :(
Posted
[color=#9933ff]okay, first time I've posted in this thread.
Name: Mistress of the Darkness
Magic Type: Dark
Type: Sorcerer
Picture: (I'll edit this [again] later, with a suitable pic)
Effect 1: Wand of Purple Polish Whack - When equipped with the Wand of Purple Polish, this effect knocks out your opponent for one turn
Effect 2: Squeaky Mallet Bop - Flip a coin and call it. If you call it correctly, this effect does 100 points of more damage to your opponent only the first time you attack with this card. If you call it incorrectly, this effect does nothing.
Description: Ages ago, the real Mistress of the Darkness helped those in the dark. It is said that this card, a tribute to her memory, only aids those people of whom the Mistress of the Darkness feels are worthy.[/color]
Posted
*points accusing finger* I think you LIE!!! I think youre making EXCUSES for not having the cards!!!!!


Back in reality, that sucks. Oh well. Work....

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...